Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477878 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) ... (4679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

I was enjoying the show when it was personal attacks

Not anymore

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
cheesy crazy most of y'all are matured men smh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taguchi:

I see now

Especially parents

I felt weird seeing someone's father, most likely an honourable clergyman being posted here with a very insulting caption

I can never support such

It's definitely not worth it

Make these guys rest... they have no point

Exactly.
Thanks.
I nor dey underestimate human being ability to cause harm when their families dey threatened.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Exactly.
Thanks.
I nor dey underestimate human being ability to cause harm when their families dey threatened.
Is Don j going to fly to England or whatever continent the other guy is in to fight him or you mean through juju 🙊
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taguchi:

I was enjoying the show when it was personal attacks

Not anymore

I don't support any one. Personal doxing or family doxing. I don't think it is right even though it can be funny at times. Just my personal opinion so anybody who feels differently is free to carry on.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
larride:

Both of you.

It's not worth it bro. Bants and trolling are normal thing but the moment you see you start spiraling that's when you should opt out.

I'm not preaching you to not respond to any alleged attack at you as you deem fit, I'm just pointing out to you that sometimes it's not worth it.

You're really gonna "both sides" this??
Really??

Someone posts offline details about another here UNPROVOKED. He wasn't spoken to to warrant such an action.

Someone else then posts his 9wn details and you're gonna "both sides" this as though there wasn't an actual provocateur?? As though the 2 sides just woke up and said we would attack ourselves today. Really??

If someone attacks you unprovoked and for example you punch back, do you think its fair to say both parties are responsible for the fight?

Disclaimer again; I have no idea who is doing the posting.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
Halftime scores

Still on the lookout for upset

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Trevor012:

Is Don j going to fly to England or whatever continent the other guy is in to fight him or you mean through juju 🙊

What do you mean? grin

Flight tickets to UK na about 2M

E no dey beyond reach na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by a4turitoroman: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:

Really??

Someone posts offline details about another here UNPROVOKED. He wasn't spoken to to warrant such an action.

Someone else then posts his 9wn details and you're gonna "both sides" this as though there wasn't an actual provocateur?? As though the 2 sides just woke up and said we would attack ourselves today. Really??

If someone attacks you unprovoked and for example you punch back, do you think its fair to say both parties are responsible for the fight?

Disclaimer again; I have no idea who is doing the posting
Lol

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jamming!!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:

Really??

That's fine.
We know you don't know who is doing it.
We are hoping the person doing it sees it.
I agree your info was posted on purpose but I am telling you that if there's any retaliation, you both will regret it because of the people in your lives that will be exposed.
There's no shame at all in not continuing.
Like not one shame. Anybody that tries to shame you is childish.
So abeg.. Free the issue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:

Really??

grin cheesy grin

donjazzet:
Nihilist if you don't want everyone to know your identity right now, Right down to your address, I give you 10 minutes to take that picture down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
You threatened to post someone details and few minutes later a new moniker created today carried out what you threatened to do and you are telling us you have no hands in it. We nor be JJC o 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Like this? 👀
This na GloriousGbola...

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Trevor012:

Lmao.. You dey underestimate human being.
Nihilistjnr nor go come naija?
Internet nor be real life Bros.
All it takes is one wrong movement. The country already dey lawless enough. Nor go add extra issues for yourself.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Theflint1:
grin cheesy grin

He must think he's talking to infants.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Segedinho:

This na GloriousGbola...

grin

Excuse me? Who is that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:

Really??

Alright bro, no vex.

Carry on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. You dey underestimate human being.
Nihilistjnr nor go come naija?
Internet nor be real life Bros.

All it takes is one wrong movement. The country already dey lawless enough. Nor go add extra issues for yourself.

Lmao.

Na me go give am location if ns that one. grin
I'm not being funny bro, I really do move different.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
But for once in the history of this thread, is anyone going to actually grow the balls and call out these guys when they actually do wrong?

Are you guys really going to maintain an approach of herdish mentality and pretend that you don't know who is usually at fault for these kinds of problems??
Does anyone really enjoy when these things get this personal but one particular person keeps stiring up the pot despite warnings?

When will someone get bold enough to be direct and say, nigha, e don do. You are fvcking up badly and it's not good for this place? When?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Lmao.

Na me go give am location if ns that one. grin
I'm not being funny bro, I really do move different.
Bros.
You of all people should know the dark sides of humans.
Plus nor forget say nor be only you dey your life again. Stakes are not the same.
No need to test your chi bro.
Make the issue just die abeg.
Because honestly what would be the gain guy of posting his family?
Like in all honesty what's the gain boss?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:
But for once in the history of this thread, is anyone going to actually grow the balls and call out these guys when they actually do wrong?

Are you guys really going to maintain an approach of herdish mentality and pretend that you don't know who is usually at fault for these kinds of problems??
Does anyone really enjoy when these things get this personal but one particular person keeps stiring up the pot despite warnings?

When will someone get bold enough to be direct and say, nigha, e don do. You are fvcking up badly and it's not good for this place? When?

OH we know.
Which is why we have no problem with you guys attacking yourselves alone.
Like just yourselves.

What we are simply saying is nobody outside you both should be attacked.
And nihilistjnr you gats delete those pictures of whoever you posted. The fact is the only thing Donjazet posted was your picture and you introduced family into it first (yes Donjazet said he had your address and other information but he didn't post it).

So make we just die this thing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Sigh.. When did I start embracing peace? 😔
LiveLongNprospa (since I nor fit use my real name) when you take start to embrace peace?? 😔
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
LiveLongNprospa (since I nor fit use my real name) when you take start to embrace peace?? 😔
Dey get violence where go occur, peace go turn to the only feasible option. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I gats to report you to that Taliban handle on Twitter. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

OH we know.
Which is why we have no problem with you guys attacking yourselves alone.
Like just yourselves.

What we are simply saying is nobody outside you both should be attacked.
And nihilistjnr you gats delete those pictures of whoever you posted. The fact is the only thing Donjazet posted was your picture and you introduced family into it first (yes Donjazet said he had your address and other information but he didn't post it).

So make we just die this thing

Firstly, I didn't post anybody's picture.

2nd if you check you will see that 3 people posted 3 different things about him.

One posted a photo that he had already posted here before. Another person started asking him where he went to school. Another person posted a link to a Facebook account.

Your boy left those three people and threatened to post my details.

Then I see my picture - something that I've never posted here before.

Then I see my phone number.

If you're trying to cape for your boy, come correct. I am not afraid to post anything with my own account and I've done it several times in the past.

I do not need to create an alt to post someone's pics. When I responded to him, I used my account to post the pictures at the risk of a ban. So why would I need to use an alt in the first place.

What has happened here is an invasion of privacy, and nothing is off limits after that..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lived experience is the best teacher.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Firstly, I didn't post anybody's picture.

2nd if you check you will see that 3 people posted 3 different things about him.

One posted a photo that he had already posted here before. Another person started asking him where he went to school. Another person posted a link to a Facebook account.

Your boy left those three people and threatened to post my details.

Then I see my picture - something that I've never posted here before.

Then I see my phone number.

If you're trying to cape for your boy, come correct. I am not afraid to post anything with my own account and I've done it several times in the past.

I do not need to create an alt to post someone's pics. When I responded to him, I used my account to post the pictures at the risk of a ban. So why would I need to use an alt in the first place.

What has happened here is an invasion of privacy, and nothing is off limits after that..

That's fine.
I apologise for insinuating anything.

But thanks for putting the brakes on this whole thing.
Same thing goes to you Donjazet.
God bless you both
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:

Oga rest

The only issue I have with you is this your yeye victim forming

I have observed for a very long time You are usually the aggressor with others when you think that you can have your way but whenever you meet your match and are overpowered then you Go begin form victim and start calling others, people wey no tell you to go join fight

Niggga stop it

That's the way of pussies and it's nauseating

Bro fight your fight and stop trying to outsource it

BTW the shit nihilist is doing by posting your parents is very immature and unnecessary, he should stop it.

That being said, niggga stop crying like a bitch ALWAYS

Earlier today you attacked larride unprovoked and caged him grin cheesy

Now person don attack you con cage you ... you dey cry

You reason am na

If you're not prepared to go all the way, don't even take a step

Life no hard pass like that my bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
akwesenana:
Dey get violence where go occur, peace go turn to the only feasible option. grin grin

Omo.. Na to just free somethings
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nihilist truth be told you need to avoid the boy because engaging him always beyond what's necessary is not what it, we all know that he's as fake as they come and shameless too. Once you've flogged him don't bring any of his relations into the fight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) ... (4679) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.