Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1476909 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (4678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2023
Don't fall for it bro
Just ignore
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2023
Theflint1:
Jossy doesn't write as fluidly as Donjazet does though.

Is Jossy an Obi fan?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2023
Amigoss:

Wetin be odds...my spirit dey go with underdogs today,I carry spurs and Aston Villa straight win today

Bet Coys don lock am oh.

No worry. Just follow the match live.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:

3 reasons for not doing so yet.
1. I believe I still have the upper hand and don't yet see a very solid reason as of yet to deploy them.
2. I now have to be a 100 percent certain as to what I have as some are actually a bit inconsistent so I have to look at more social handles of people I close to him got. I've dedicated almost a year to this so I don't want to mess it up with wrong info and doing this would take time and small resources.
3. Actual fear of legal consequence and the way forward.

I'm trying to hope that this doesn't spiral into what will actually lead both of us to harm ourselves and people around us.
If I post pictures of his home through Google and then his son's mum and children, that is basically it. You guys might like and share but these kinds of information does cause harm. I've sat on the things I got because I felt it best to just totally avoid the guy.

It may be fun for you guys but I'm genuinely trying to guide this whole process. Let the banter not genuinely become something else. While I was getting all these, I was constantly being warned as to how to use these things and uncertainty of blowback.
That's truly where I am.
What then was the reason you dived into it??

I believe it isn't for soapy but an ammunition incase of war..

This is war...

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2023
Segedinho:

What then was the reason you dived into it??

I believe it isn't for soapy but an ammunition incase of war..

This is war...

For me, it's still all been banter.
I'm thinking that his arrogance is what's creating the drama but It actually isn't enough for me to deploy these things yet.

For you guys, it's like and shares, for us, it's extreme personal beef that involves members of family. I'm choosing to still thread with caution despite his mongerings.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2023
Emaprince:
Wait!

This dude is Don j? There was a time some one posted here that it was stolen by Don j.

Is Don j creating accounts posting himself.

Don J no be igbo boy? Hmm

This kind beef sef....una dey confuse person.

It is either of two scenario.

Either that is donjazet

Or

Donjazet stole someone else picture to claim as his own.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2023
Ibime:

Is Jossy an Obi fan?
Haven't seen any political post on Jossy's page, but there's one pic on Jossy's page that looks quite similar to that old Nollywood era pic that Donj posted one time.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:

1. I believe I still have the upper hand and don't yet see a very solid reason as of yet to deploy them.
2. I now have to be a 100 percent certain as to what I have as some are actually a bit inconsistent so I have to look at more social handles of people I close to him got. I've dedicated almost a year to this so I don't want to mess it up with wrong info and doing this would take time and small resources.

I'm trying to hope that this doesn't spiral into what will actually lead both of us to harm ourselves and people around us.
If I post pictures of his home through Google and then his son's mum and children, that is basically it. You guys might like and share but these kinds of information does cause harm. I've sat on the things I got because I felt it best to just totally avoid the guy.

It may be fun for you guys but I'm genuinely trying to guide this whole process. Let the banter not genuinely become something else. While I was getting all these, I was constantly being warned as to how to use these things and uncertainty of blowback.
That's truly where I am.

You spent 1year of your time and resources for a banter undecided..una two own no be banter again,Na war front una dey so

Drop the small thing from your armoury,make he believe and shake small and not this endless shalaye

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Neymar1095(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:

That's truly where I am.
You are just behaving like a coward. Someone is posting pictures of your alleged family calling your dad a tank seller and your mother a baboon yet you are here typing explanation and talking about legal blowback. Go and sit down one place and accept your L if you have nothing to fight back with.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2023
grin

.....Dudes can no longer hold it. They want blood not shalaye. LOL!

See protest, even Neymar ressurects for this.......LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2023
Praise be to DonJ - we have gone 24 hours without taking about Mohbad. What DonJ cannot derail does not exist.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 6ixT8: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2023
Woke up to vawulence Sunday! Peace is never an option! This beef need to be put to sword once and for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2023
Goadings and goadings by those who have no skin in the game.

Pictures and numbers have been dropped and ascertained with parents being denied but people wish that it goes the fullest extent just for likes and shares. Hmmm.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ibime:

I know

He stole that guys picture to the best of evidence provided about that guys anti-Obi rhetoric

That guy could be his brother, maybe he is the John Ochee in that Facebook link...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
undecided

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Meanwhile I'm enjoying the christian vs atheist war happening on Twitter right now. grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
TrebleChamp:
That guy could be his brother, maybe he is the John Ochee in that Facebook link...
No carry us go where we no know
John na auto engr
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Neymar1095:

You are just behaving like a coward. Someone is posting pictures of your alleged family calling your dad a tank seller and your mother a baboon yet you are here typing explanation and talking about legal blowback. Go and sit down one place and accept your L if you have nothing to fight back with.

Where have you been since? I've missed your entertainment on this section.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Theflint1:
Haven't seen any political post on Jossy's page, but there's one pic on Jossy's page that looks quite similar to that old Nollywood era pic that Donj posted one time.

Jossy and DonJ have different birthdays and different writing styles. They are not the same, besides if Jossy is DonJ, he would have locked his Facebook since knowing enemies are snooping

DonJ should let the Oche family breeve and stop bringing attention their way by using their pics
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:

That's truly where I am.

Loool

I'm waiting for my contact to verify
Let's see what he thinks when we send him links to this thread to see how his son is disgracing his name.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ibime:

Jossy and DonJ have different birthdays and different writing styles. They are not the same, besides if Jossy is DonJ, he would have locked his Facebook since knowing enemies are snooping

DonJ should let the Oche family breeve and stop bringing attention their way by using their pics

grin

Gbam! From Jeff, Jossy to John, nothing links any of them to DonJ style of writing or way of life.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Make Nihilistjnr come drop EP on Judith abeg.

E mi o raye oshi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Loool

I'm waiting for my contact to verify Oche Simeon Ikwulono in FRSC.

You think I gaf about legal consequences? grin

I'm hoping Simeon the GP tank ambassador isn't retired yet. Let's see what he thinks when we send him links to this thread to see how his son is disgracing his name.

grin

.....another Assignment?! No free food in Moscow for real. Back to the field.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
So this boy na from Benue?

Oyi ehh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
izzou:

Bet Coys don lock am oh.

No worry. Just follow the match live.

Ok boss

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No carry us go where we no know
John na auto engr
Gbogbo wa assume ni o 😀.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
need to settle this matter physically
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
To the dumb ones here saying all sort of things with Otem's names even though the guy never said such: Make sure you take your stupidity as far away as possible from this moniker.

If you don't want to attract calamities and misfortunes into your life, your kids, and your family, never associate my moniker with your lies like 'Otemists' and other silly things.

I am an agnostic and do my things with an individualistic mindset. So, I don't belong to any group.

Kids without a working brain that don't know what to joke with and what not to joke with. I don't take impersonation and saying blatant lies about my person lightly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dj play me Miike Snow - Genghis Khan
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:

That's truly where I am.
bro are you literally saying you aren't prepared for this all out fracas?
In war, damn the consequences my bro

Like is Putin expected to care about the consequences when he bombs Ukraine?

Even when commeth the said consequences, chest am like you prepared for it..

This is what you 2 signed up for.. so fúck how it turns out undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mumu people go use their head carry curses while catching cruise and damaging other people's works and personalities in a bid to catch fun. When the wahala you used your own hands to attract starts manifesting in your life and those of your family, then you start running from pillar to post. A word is enough for the wise.

If they don't kill others for their god, it's to damage other people's personalities with silly lies. Just keep playing around and having fun with a series of unfounded lies and statements.

People that lie for a living. Calling Allah the same as Olorun and all sorts of nonsense. Then, they even go as far as telling lies about posts made in public right here on Nairaland that everyone can see, inventing things others didn't say to damage their works and personalities.

Morons dey attack forces they don't even know. A wise person knows those he wants to attack with lies first before engaging in their folly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
I was going to ask that they stop but I might just get lynched...

One takeaway from this whole wahala is that DonJ should never be trusted. If it's you in the photo then as Sod said you cast aspersions on folks with tribal marks even when your mum has one on her face and if it isn't you, then you are guilty of what you accused Tinubu of...

I love how you have tacitly avoided the questions posed to you about the picture but people will draw conclusions regardless and both ways do not favour you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (4678) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), Amigoss and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.