Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1476522 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (4678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ibime:

Abeg clarify, I thought DonJ was Igbo, the people I'm seeing are Yoruba

The people look more like middlebetter,idoma to be precised than Yoruba.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:
Meanwhile I'm enjoying the christian vs atheist war happening on Twitter right now. grin
give me link sir
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
patrickmuf:
I was going to ask that they stop but I might just get lynched...

One takeaway from this whole wahala is that DonJ should never be trusted. If it's you in the photo then as Sod said you cast aspersions on folks with tribal marks even when your mum has one on her face and if it isn't you, then you are guilty of what you accused Tinubu of...

I love how you have tacitly avoided the questions posed to you about the picture but people will draw conclusions regardless and both ways do not favour you.

I've always said this and repeatedly so..
The only currency we have here is our opinions. What we know and information we pass amongst ourselves.

Absolutely nothing else matters. Everyone here has a life outside of here and just use this place to relax, entertain or a form of leisurely escape.
What or who we are offline makes means nothing here, like, nothing! Even to one's opinions because you can only proffer your opinion. This place is just for TALKING. That's all. We listen to each others talking points regardless of knowing who they are offline. Dayo may be killing igbos offline but that doesn't hamper his ability to dole quite knowledgeable opinions on a variety of issues.

That being said.
WHO IS DONJAZET? Donjazet here is a decade old account on this platform who represents the liberal idea, the insistence on an awaken political consciousness and participation, an atheist, a Chelsea fan, a defender of the underdog and ultimately a controversial account because of his extremely direct and undiplomatic approach to dissenting opinions. A willingness to verbally attack opinions not aligned with his.
However, whoever donjazet is offline, it has absolutely no impact on these ideals which donjazet has been famed for over the course of the accounts existence on this fora.

So my saying these is to counter this notion of "ohh, he can't be trusted". trusted for what exactly?? Will I stop being an atheist, will I stop being a pro liberal ideal ideologue? Or a fighter for what he believes is good for his country or other social justice causes??
Where does this "trust" come into play?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
You know if person one give you billion naira contract tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
The shiit is now boring

We get party for Chelsea thread this evening,

That wan go offer better entertainment than this borefest

Una for just leave us with Mohbad, Ngalele and the great Otem

If Una wan fight make Una fight to the finish na, what is all this ?

Mtchew!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:

I've always said this and repeatedly so..
The only currency we have here is our opinions. What we know and information we pass amongst ourselves.

Absolutely nothing else matters. Everyone here has a life outside of here and just use this place to relax, entertain or a form of leisurely escape.
What or who we are offline makes means nothing here, like, nothing! Even to one's opinions because you can only proffer your opinion. This place is just for TALKING. That's all. We listen to each others talking points regardless of knowing who they are offline. Dayo may be killing igbos offline but that doesn't hamper his ability to dole quite knowledgeable opinions on a variety of issues.

That being said.
WHO IS DONJAZET? Donjazet here is a decade old account on this platform who represents the liberal idea, the insistence on an awaken political consciousness and participation, an atheist, a Chelsea fan, a defender of the underdog and ultimately a controversial account because of his extremely direct and undiplomatic approach to dissenting opinions. A willingness to verbally attack opinions not aligned with his.
However, whoever donjazet is offline, it has absolutely no impact on these ideals which donjazet has been famed for over the course of the accounts existence on this fora.

So my saying these is to counter this notion of "ohh, he can't be trusted". trusted for what exactly?? Will I stop being an atheist, will I stop being a pro liberal ideal ideologue? Or a fighter for what he believes is good for his country or other social justice causes??
Where does this "trust" come into play?

DONJAZET Don't forget that brah.
donjazet:

So far, all I see is you fantasizing about my body. Stop pretending like you are disgusted, you wish in a thousand years you had that kind of body rather than barrel of a stomach you have and distinctive tribal mark that marks you out as a monkey.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Meanwhile, TIL about another distant culture. The people of Papua new guinea.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
So nobody could answer the otemic idiot rant since🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
grin

Otem would be disappointed as usual, coz of money?!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Otem would be disappointed as usual, coz of money?!
Otem is broke nobody wants to associate with otem son of atum
Cager of Allah 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Now i need to cleanse my eyes via intake of alcohol smh

This is not the content we signed up for angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Omo,I missed a lot sha
But Nihilistjnr na fine man grin

Larride, please don’t give up, your baby needs you and the mum cause growing up without a father figure can be very bad for a child. Please your Family needs you.

Sun is gonna shine on everything you do
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ibime:

Jossy and DonJ have different birthdays and different writing styles. They are not the same, besides if Jossy is DonJ, he would have locked his Facebook since knowing enemies are snooping

DonJ should let the Oche family breeve and stop bringing attention their way by using their pics
I went to sleep sef. What's been happening, bro?

Anyway, from.the little I've seen so far. I strongly believe that oche familly might not have anything to do with Don jazzy...which is also why he is so relaxed about Nihilist digging and posting whatever he wish..and also every one here snooping through. Plus the fluid and merchant of vocabs we have on this section doesn't type anyway like the one on facebook.

Then about the beef : Even though Nihilistjnr seems like the most brutal and below belt puncher, I think Don j is the one that really invested much time and energy on it, because how can Don J have quotes from Nihilists old accounts even before he ever thought of becoming Nihilistjnr, just so he can use them in banter? There was a time Don j posted something from maybe 2011 about Nihilistjnr old account, I made a funny comment, cos I didn't want to appear like I was taking sides. I was shocked that he had such saved even when them never start beef already.

I feel that Nihilist was just reactive in all of this...cos I'm talking based on how we got here.

I have tried to beg for peace cos both na my guys..but the damage is deep. They have settled one time, then relapsed.

Why every one will have Don j as the problem is the fact that dude is always quick to shout and insult when you disagree with his opinions.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Otem is broke nobody wants to associate with otem son of atum
Cager of Allah 🤣🤣

grin

.....Ẹ̀gbọ́n is coming for you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

That very one.

You are doing well sir

Like I told you since he has said he cannot leave ramdeuter alone, you are doing a righteous thing here

And all the forces are behind you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Shegzdave:
Omo,I missed a lot sha
But Nihilistjnr na fine man grin

Larride, please don’t give up, your baby needs you and the mum cause growing up without a father figure can be very bad for a child. Please your Family needs you.

Sun is gonna shine on everything you do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ84s2uzZ1w&pp=ygULb2NlYW4gZHJpdmU%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taOL5HJdx1A

since the Donj Decided to punk out - let us return to our regular programming.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ84s2uzZ1w&pp=ygULb2NlYW4gZHJpdmU%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taOL5HJdx1A

since the Donj Decided to punk out - let us return to our regular programming.
Thanks grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Naa this person can't be Don j

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Itsrm:
https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1703269737029935209

Not a fan of this guy but he makes a lot of sense which mirrors what disstroy has been saying.

I even had to mute any word Mohbad related on twitter because I was sick and tired of everyone using his death to earn Elon Musks money.

By the way, what happened to the doctor who died in the elevator? All forgotten. Life goes on.

I let all of it simmer for 9 days after I began my barrage against the supposed opinionated seekers of justice (on Twitter particularly).

Almost 2 weeks and there have been a thousand twists and turns, with new and known clownish attention-seekers leveraging on Mohbad's death to boost their profiles.

Everything I have stated, as controversial as they were, almost 9 - 10 days ago have been proven right.

We'd do a total review by October 14, and on December 14. Expect nothing more than clown acts in a circus. smiley [/quote]
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Emaprince:

Anyway, from.the little I've seen so far. I strongly believe that oche familly might not have anything to do with Don jazzy...which is also why he is so relaxed about Nihilist digging and posting whatever he wish..and also every one here snooping through. Plus the fluid and merchant of vocabs we have on this section doesn't type anyway like the one on facebook.

Then about the beef : Even though Nihilistjnr seems like the most brutal and below belt puncher, I think Don j is the one that really invested much time and energy on it, because how can Don J have quotes from Nihilists old accounts even before he ever thought of becoming Nihilistjnr, just so he can use them in banter? There was a time Don j posted something from maybe 2011 about Nihilistjnr old account, I made a funny comment, cos I didn't want to appear like I was taking sides. I was shocked that he had such saved even when them never start beef already.

I feel that Nihilist was just reactive in all of this...cos I'm talking based on how we got here.

I have tried to beg for peace cos both na my guys..but the damage is deep. They have settled one time, then relapsed.

Why every one will have Don j as the problem is the fact that dude is always quick to shout and insult when you disagree with his opinions.

Nihilistjnr is an alt of Donjazet.
That's the endgame.
Oya let us say grace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
larride:
Apostle Skimpledawg

Been a while, how you dey, baby and the family?
My egbon, we doing amazingly to the Glory of God.

Trust you and your family doing good
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
patrickmuf:
I was going to ask that they stop but I might just get lynched...

One takeaway from this whole wahala is that DonJ should never be trusted. If it's you in the photo then as Sod said you cast aspersions on folks with tribal marks even when your mum has one on her face and if it isn't you, then you are guilty of what you accused Tinubu of...

I love how you have tacitly avoided the questions posed to you about the picture but people will draw conclusions regardless and both ways do not favour you.

Donjazzet*
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Theflint1:
Donjazzet*

I'm still curious why you made the statement you made about me being known for lieing, where did that come from?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Emaprince:

I saw a video of one dude that likes e-fights.
I suspect DonJ has different identities and picks the one that suits the online forum he’s in.
I want to fight Dayo, Larride, Nihilist…. I better the Igbo since they are Yoruba and use the tribe angle.
He might be a Yoruba person in reddit fighting some Igbo dudes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:

I'm still curious why you made the statement you made about me being known for lieing, where did that come from?
Going as far as stealing someone's identity isn't enough proof of your being a liar? Abi it's when you you'd make statements and when it's pointed out you'd say you were just hyperboling?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
grin

.......Don J finally debuts in nollywood series titled; Bourne Identity. LOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
obainojazz:
I saw a video of one dude that likes e-fights.
I suspect DonJ has different identities and picks the one that suits the online forum he’s in.
I want to fight Dayo, Larride, Nihilist…. I better the Igbo since they are Yoruba and use the tribe angle.
He might be a Yoruba person in reddit fighting some Igbo dudes.

This would be funny if it wasn't downright very stupid I'm sorry to say.

That last sentence infers that here, I'm an igbo dude who likes to fight yorubas. Really??
Have I ever made a statement that denigrates yorubas in general or are any of my posts ever tribally motivated and by that i mean, "coming from a place of hyping or fighting for my tribes interest". Have my posts here ever read like that of a tribal jingoists and chauvinists if not me attacking that very quality in another?
Doesn't make sense at all.

Also, different personalities? grin Lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
1year dedication of sleepless night grin

Awon nairaland CIA 😁😂🤣

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Theflint1:
Going as far as stealing someone's identity isn't enough proof of your being a liar? Abi it's when you you'd make statements and when it's pointed out you'd say you were just hyperboling?

You cannot say with conviction that I've stolen anyone's identity seeing as if I ask you to prove that, you simply can't. You can only but make inferences but not be definitive. So I don't see how that qualifies.

Secondly, the statement you made was before all these soo infers that for a long time, I have been caught lieing on multiple occasions, where has that happened?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Taguchi:
The shiit is now boring

We get party for Chelsea thread this evening,

That wan go offer better entertainment than this borefest

Una for just leave us with Mohbad, Ngalele and the great Otem

If Una wan fight make Una fight to the finish na, what is all this ?

Mtchew!

Let it be oh God
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
I know Nihilistjnr will come through.

We cannot stay here since dawn
And leave here in shame

NO WAY... NO WAY!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Time for Chelsea fans to take the frustration of this loss out on this thread

Do not disappoint

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (4678) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.