Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1476649 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) ... (4678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:55pm On Feb 29
izzou:

Okay..

Maybe we can classify it this way;

Nollywood can be found on Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc

The rest are found on Africa Magic Epic, Igbo Yoruba and Hausa

Okay, I agree with this classification.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:56pm On Feb 29
BlueRayDick:

Okay, I agree with this classification.

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:57pm On Feb 29
monerozi5590:
Tinubu should be taxing those our abroad guys too that are working. Get a good database of all of them and start taxing.
Let raumdeuter and sheikh oasis catch you first. You will collect.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:00pm On Feb 29
BlueRayDick:

I don't see anybody complaining the dollar has crashed to N1,400 for now. If anything, what I see people saying is that Tinubu should return dollars to what he met it and they will give him kudos.

As far as I know, asking people to praise Tinubu now is tantamount to asking people to thank Jumia and Konga for the scam black Friday sales dey always run. They will hike a product that normally sells for N2k to N5k few weeks to black Friday and when black Friday comes, they will reduce it to N4k and claim: It was selling for N5k, thanks to black Friday it sells for N4k. Hurry buy now while black Friday sales is still on.
The complains have even reduced a little to be fair but most of us want it how he met it when he assumed office even though we know the prices of most local commodities that inflation has made to go up will never come down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:06pm On Feb 29
izzou:

People wey dem suppose shoot for head.

We begin waste resources to rehabilitate them
When they chop belleful they become greedy and go back to old ways
Another government come we recycle same nonsense
Where is kabiru sokoto the mastermind of the UN bombing in abuja
He suppose be VIP where ever he's now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 3:06pm On Feb 29
seankafor:
I've been hearing how dumb and embecililic these gorverment officials are.. it's of recent I've confirmed it..

A 6 month old toddler will do better than these morons..

Well I don't blame them, I blame binance for trying hard to please these demons in gorverment (not only Nigerian government) binance as an entity started very well and their core motives was to give power to the people through crypto.. they were biggest criticsof the government and their oligarchy..
I don't know what made them to start dancing and bending over for the gorverment to start fúckin them..

Most gorverment agencies pick binance as their easy targets, I don't know if it's because they (binance)have gotten so big and they need to cut their talea , or because binance has gotten so greedy hence deviating from their ab innitio memorandum of operations.. I don't know why binance sees the need to start cooperating with gorverment agencies of recent and that for sure hasn't gone down well with them
Russia, France, UK, USA, Nigeria..

I dont see other exchanges been fingered the way binance is been fingered..

You have exchanges with excess anyhowness like mexc where every shitcoins is been traded and listed.. you have htx, gate io, etc . None of these exchanges have ever been fingered for listing securities as tokens, but every now and then, binance gets fingered, either for listing securities, financing terrorism, or currency manipulation..

Worse still, since xz brought than sbf and his scam exchange ftx the USA has been fighting both cz and binance tooth and nail to revenge and reciprocate..

Binance has turned from the people friendly and non gorverment exchange we used to know to centralized gorverment control system.

It's such a shame if you ask me

What do you think of the dark web?

Cos I see a lot of analogy with what you have up there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:10pm On Feb 29
iamoyindamola:

When they chop belleful they become greedy and go back to old ways
Another government come we recycle same nonsense
Where is kabiru sokoto the mastermind of the UN bombing in abuja
He suppose be VIP where ever he's now

Omo! The food insecurity will get worse if those people in IDP and "repentant " boko haram go back into the bush o. Farmers will not be able to go to farm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:12pm On Feb 29
BlueRayDick:

Omo! The food insecurity will get worse if those people in IDP and "repentant " boko haram go back into the bush o. Farmers will not be able to go to farm
Na them sabi jare
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:14pm On Feb 29
WhoDeyHause:

The complains have even reduced a little to be fair but most of us want it how he met it when he assumed office even though we know the prices of most local commodities that inflation has made to go up will never come down.

The price of local commodities will not go back to what it used to be even if dollars crashes further because inflation and after-effect of subsidy removal still dey there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:15pm On Feb 29
iamoyindamola:

Na them sabi jare

E go reach everybody na. By the time food items like Pepper , tomatoes, yam, onions , etc are scarce in the market, the price will go up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:17pm On Feb 29
BlueRayDick:

E go reach everybody na. By the time food items like Pepper , tomatoes, yam, onions , etc are scarce in the market, the price will go up
Anything way go happen should happen
So far e go touch everybody
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:30pm On Feb 29
Which kind wahala be this? grin

You went to complain, dem nack you fine.

https://www.nairaland.com/8016371/plateau-appeal-court-dismisses-review
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:31pm On Feb 29
Career effectively over.

izzou:
Pogba don collect 4 year ban

Who swear for this boy?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 3:35pm On Feb 29
izzou:
Which kind wahala be this? grin

You went to complain, dem nack you fine.

https://www.nairaland.com/8016371/plateau-appeal-court-dismisses-review
I just see am begin to laugh. N8m each...

The way those guys dey vex, I no go surprise if them no gree pay.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:42pm On Feb 29
patrickmuf:

If those guys catch that president of court of appeal Monica Dongban-Mensem , dem fit burst like 2 crates of coca-cola bottles on her head grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29
Hmm

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:43pm On Feb 29
liveLongNprospa:
Hmm
Piece of advise
Don't ever transact on telegram na scam i can assure you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:45pm On Feb 29
iamoyindamola:

Piece of advise
Don't ever transact on telegram na scam i can assure you

Dem no dey telli person.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:47pm On Feb 29
BlueRayDick:

Dem no dey telli person.
Na those useless indians go they use bot run transaction with your funds
Owo jona
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Feb 29
nihilistjnr:

Lol we go drop Nigerian citizenship for una immediately.

The only use I have for my Nigerian passport right now is to enter MMA, I don't even need it on the return trip.

Any Nigerian government that tries this will only be able to tax me on visa fees when I apply as a British citizen grin

As in just this week I dey talk to one recruiter here and realized say most of the normal remote jobs have been shipped to India. This recruiter actually said this position you have to be a US citizen only. Not even dual citizens are allowed

So you have to renounce your Naija citizenship and show evidence before you can be considered cos the job requires a Secret security clearance

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:10pm On Feb 29
One day they will tell us the truth about this much celebrated Dangote refinery sha

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C37gR-EtFJ0/?igsh=MWJnZGp5eXk1c3MyeA==

The man in the video is alleging Dangote got $3billion from CBN at a very discounted rate ; then we had FX crisis and now the same Dangote has been drafted into an economic committee that seeks to revive our economy .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29
patrickmuf:

If na me, i no go pay sef.

I hope they rest this time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 29
APC has failed and continues to fail.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:27pm On Feb 29
So woke Soyinka is now preaching decentralisation of the country
Shameless, useless and foolish old man that speaks with both sides of his mouth

Legend Indeed

https://www.nairaland.com/8016566/let-nations-die-humanity-may

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Dsimmer: 7:42pm On Feb 29
Taguchi:

Them still dey fight?

Thought it's been over for a very long time

Never heard of wado city but I know of Effurun

Wayo city you mean? Wayo people. Lol. Warri need to have their own state as a matter of fact! The old provincial map will be used. Only useless idiot still think anyone can steal anyone 's land in this age when everything had already been documented.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:54pm On Feb 29
in the voice of dj khaled

they dont want us to win,so we win more tongue

https://twitter.com/KidBold/status/1763166153096974385

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:27pm On Feb 29
seankafor:
in the voice of dj khaled

they dont want us to win,so we win more tongue

https://twitter.com/KidBold/status/1763166153096974385

cheesy cheesy no gree for anybody this year

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:36pm On Feb 29
BlueRayDick:
One day they will tell us the truth about this much celebrated Dangote refinery sha

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C37gR-EtFJ0/?igsh=MWJnZGp5eXk1c3MyeA==

The man in the video is alleging Dangote got $3billion from CBN at a very discounted rate ; then we had FX crisis and now the same Dangote has been drafted into an economic committee that seeks to revive our economy .
grin grin

Like I said : how do you expect the people that are the real architect of our woes to fight to correct it? Who will they fight?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:37pm On Feb 29
Incognito9:

cheesy cheesy no gree for anybody this year
make dem go ban telegram grin

last time i checked, na russian own telegram grin

make dem go ban putin brosky cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:58pm On Feb 29
I just saw a video online where ESN boys are killing Fulani's cows by shooting them and they happily recorded it.

Elders in the Eastern part of the country need to talk to those guys not to set the country on fire. That video is saddening.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:04pm On Feb 29
Egbon mi Oasisx, Idobale mi re sir

I say make I remind you of the token you promised me for the work we did to get Asiwaju elected

If you can donate that LX600 armoured to me I will be very grateful. You know armored because of the many enemies wey dey follow me because of the work I did for Jagaban

Make this regime sef favor me and my family

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:20pm On Feb 29
raumdeuter:
Egbon mi Oasisx, Idobale mi re sir

I say make I remind you of the token you promised me for the work we did to get Asiwaju elected

If you can donate that LX600 armoured to me I will be very grateful. You know armored because of the many enemies wey dey follow me because of the work I did for Jagaban

Make this regime sef favor me and my family

grin grin grin

736 million na him you dey ask for NL comment?

Very disrespectful

(1) (2) (3) ... (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) ... (4678) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.