Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477332 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (4679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:40am On Feb 29
monerozi5590:
Tinubu should be taxing those our abroad guys too that are working. Get a good database of all of them and start taxing.

😂

How can he tax people living and working outside his own jurisdiction ?

Even the almighty USA will not tax its citizens living and working in other countries

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:58am On Feb 29
BlueRayDick:

😂

Even the almighty USA will not tax its citizens living and working in other countries

I think the US do. They tax.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:17am On Feb 29
BlueRayDick:

😂

US does o. But in return the citizens get the benefits of US citizenship and pali.

Wetin Naija citizenship dey benefit foreign-based people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:24am On Feb 29
BlueRayDick:

😂

Companies dodge tax by head quartering offshore,ireland if I recall.

Same does not apply to citizens. Unless you renounce your citizenship which is a thing

But it really comes down to the power of Nigeria as a country. 80% of Nigeriabs in Nigeria are not taxed properly (money goes to local govt jokers) how then does Nigeria propose to tax those abroad?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:50am On Feb 29
monerozi5590:
Tinubu should be taxing those our abroad guys too that are working. Get a good database of all of them and start taxing.

Lol we go drop Nigerian citizenship for una immediately.

The only use I have for my Nigerian passport right now is to enter MMA, I don't even need it on the return trip.

Any Nigerian government that tries this will only be able to tax me on visa fees when I apply as a British citizen grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:52am On Feb 29
afrodoc2:

US does o. But in return the citizens get the benefits of US citizenship and pali.

Bro help me ask. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:55am On Feb 29
monerozi5590:
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:55am On Feb 29
afrodoc2:

Na the Koko be this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:59am On Feb 29
GloriousGbola:

Companies dodge tax by head quartering offshore,ireland if I recall.

Same does not apply to citizens. Unless you renounce your citizenship which is a thing

But it really comes down to the power of Nigeria as a country. 80% of Nigeriabs in Nigeria are not taxed properly (money goes to local govt jokers) how then does Nigeria propose to tax those abroad?

monerozi5590:

I think the US do. They tax.

So u are saying a US citizen that works in Naija for example will have his PAYE deducted in naija and still pay another tax to the US authorities ?

I never knew this happens o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:08am On Feb 29
BlueRayDick:

So u are saying a US citizen that works in Naija for example will have his PAYE deducted in naija and still pay another tax to the US authorities ?

I never knew this happens o
Even at that, they still have enough benefits for paying the tax.

What will a Nigerian in diaspora benefit for pay8ng the tax? Infact, what are we who lives in this country benefit from the taxes we are paying?

With the way every money is looted and squandered by our govts, nobody should be paying any tax to these criminals. The oil the have been stealing and also looting the proceeds from its sales should satisfy their pockets.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:12am On Feb 29
grin

............LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:15am On Feb 29
OasisX:
grin

............LOL!
you go on p2p exchange, you scroll down down to the last pages 📃, then you screenshot and send here to dey whyne us

Try harder

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:17am On Feb 29
grin

Nigerians: this Government is clueless, Naira is crashing and they couldn't do jack. God púnish everyone that sold Tilumbu to us.

Government: Binance is part of the problems. They are helping with movement of illicit money like terrorism financing, money laundering, also partially responsible for crashing of Naira.

Nigerians: leave Binance alone, don't touch them. They are least of our worries.

Me: LOL!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:18am On Feb 29
grin

I don't know if it's in every naija agency to lie

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:19am On Feb 29
seankafor:
you go on p2p exchange, you scroll down down to the last pages 📃, then you screenshot and send here to dey whyne us

Try harder

grin

.......whether na scroll down or scroll middle, Naira is appreciating gradually, slowly but surely.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:20am On Feb 29
seankafor:
grin

I don't know if it's in every naija agency to lie

grin

.....how much was it yesterday? Itsrm posted ₦1600+, guess you know? LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:21am On Feb 29
nihilistjnr:

Lol we go drop Nigerian citizenship for una immediately.

The only use I have for my Nigerian passport right now is to enter MMA, I don't even need it on the return trip.

Any Nigerian government that tries this will only be able to tax me on visa fees when I apply as a British citizen grin

You can't drop Nigerian citizenship because you can never tell. You might one day become the governor of your state.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:23am On Feb 29
OasisX:
grin

Nigerians: this Government is clueless, Naira is crashing and they couldn't do jack. God púnish everyone that sold Tilumbu to us.

Government: Binance is part of the problems. They are helping with movement of illicit money like terrorism financing, money laundering, also partially responsible for crashing of Naira.

Nigerians: leave Binance alone, don't touch them. They are least of our worries.

Me: LOL!
crypto was made for the common man to hedge against the gorverment, the gorverment can only try , they can't do shit against crypto community.. crypto is like internet, yoi can't ban the Internet..

Banning binance is just a scratch to the surface.. there are tens of exchanges and ways to trade fluently.. infact as it is like this, they have steered thr honnets nest..

Binance has always cared about law enforcement agencies because theyre trying to monopolize the industry, hence they allow themselves to bend over and be fúcked by gorverment..

There are chines headquartered exchanges like okx, there are noones, bybit, bitget that don't give 2 rats about the gorverment.. kpata kpata you restrict the IP to your cyber space..

Shy Dem don ban binance wey dey make naira fall, na here we dey, make we see how e go play cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:26am On Feb 29
seankafor:
crypto was made for the common man to hedge against the gorverment, the gorverment can only try , they can't do shit against crypto community.. crypto is like internet, yoi can't ban the Internet..

Banning binance is just a scratch to the surface.. there are tens of exchanges and ways to trade fluently.. infact as it is like this, they have steered thr honnets nest..

Binance has always cared about law enforcement agencies because theyre trying to monopolize the industry, hence they allow themselves to bend over and be fúcked by gorverment..

There are chines headquartered exchanges like okx, there are noones, bybit, bitget that don't give 2 rats about the gorverment.. kpata kpata you restrict the IP to your cyber space..

Shy Dem don ban binance wey dey make naira fall, na here we dey, make we see how e go play cool

grin

........we are dealing with Binance fess, one step at a time. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:26am On Feb 29
OasisX:

grin

.....how much was it yesterday? Itsrm posted ₦1600+, guess you know? LOL!
your currency is fluctuating like a pump and dump shitcoin and you re celebrating grin

We have seen these moves before, this is the last opportunity for people who haven't onboarded to dollar to onboard because next stop is going to be 2500/$..

In crypto they say, buy the dip cool

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:27am On Feb 29
While men slept, some of us had to comb the forest of information seeking credible intelligence on the matter.

On Binance issue and ONSA:- My credible source tells me -“what is going down is massive”.

My source tells me that Binance is being interrogated on issues bordering on money laundering (worth billions of dollars), currency speculation, tax evasion, operating in Nigeria without a license and after being banned, terrorism financing and organized crimes, the source ends by saying “it’s very bad”

I am reliably told that terrorism and organized crime financing is the crux of the matter and that is why ONSA requested for the data of all users and their transactions .

When asked if Binance was willing to release the data , my source was affirmative, -“They are showing good faith and cooperating with relevant agencies( ONSA, NFIU, EFCC,DSS). They are ready to right their wrongs, They already admitted and linked the huge “passed through funds” to terrorism and organized crime financing”

When pressed if a fine was considered, my source tells me,- “YES”, then goes ahead to tell me that -“ONSA is most concerned about the data base for now and since they are cooperating, there may be a concession on the part of FG by not disclosing the fine fee but the fine will be negotiated after the issuance of their data base and conclusion of investigation”.

When asked if Binance will be made to continue their operation after investigations, my source was non committal- “it will depend on how satisfied ONSA is”

My source concludes by saying “ Today will be a LONG DAY”

This is a developing story ………

- @OpeBee on X
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:27am On Feb 29
seankafor:
your currency is fluctuating like a pump and dump shitcoin and you re celebrating grin

We have seen these moves before, this is the last opportunity for people who haven't onboarded to dollar to onboard because next stop is going to be 2500/$..

In crypto they say, buy the dip cool

grin

......we will see. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:33am On Feb 29
monerozi5590:

You can't drop Nigerian citizenship because you can never tell. You might one day become the governor of your state.

bukola saraki in the chat

nigga was in uk most of his life

@nihilistjnr - an opportunity awaits you ooo. no gawk am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:39am On Feb 29
GloriousGbola:

bukola saraki in the chat

nigga was in uk most of his life

@nihilistjnr - an opportunity awaits you ooo. no gawk am.

I think Tinubu too. After studies, they stayed back and hustle in the US before coming back to Nigeria to join politics.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:41am On Feb 29
This guy dey gloat about pegging😂😂😂.

God Abeg ooo.
Oya atleast take it back to 700 with pegging.

Tinubu scores high when it comes to policy confusion

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:41am On Feb 29
I've been hearing how dumb and embecililic these gorverment officials are.. it's of recent I've confirmed it..

A 6 month old toddler will do better than these morons..

Well I don't blame them, I blame binance for trying hard to please these demons in gorverment (not only Nigerian government) binance as an entity started very well and their core motives was to give power to the people through crypto.. they were biggest criticsof the government and their oligarchy..
I don't know what made them to start dancing and bending over for the gorverment to start fúckin them..

Most gorverment agencies pick binance as their easy targets, I don't know if it's because they (binance)have gotten so big and they need to cut their talea , or because binance has gotten so greedy hence deviating from their ab innitio memorandum of operations.. I don't know why binance sees the need to start cooperating with gorverment agencies of recent and that for sure hasn't gone down well with them
Russia, France, UK, USA, Nigeria..

I dont see other exchanges been fingered the way binance is been fingered..

You have exchanges with excess anyhowness like mexc where every shitcoins is been traded and listed.. you have htx, gate io, etc . None of these exchanges have ever been fingered for listing securities as tokens, but every now and then, binance gets fingered, either for listing securities, financing terrorism, or currency manipulation..

Worse still, since xz brought than sbf and his scam exchange ftx the USA has been fighting both cz and binance tooth and nail to revenge and reciprocate..

Binance has turned from the people friendly and non gorverment exchange we used to know to centralized gorverment control system.

It's such a shame if you ask me

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:42am On Feb 29
monerozi5590:

I think Tinubu too. After studies, they stayed back and hustle in the US before coming back to Nigeria to join politics.

nihlist no do your guys like gannodollar ooo

we will give you 30% - in crypto. we no go do secret filming. come to naija and remeber us in your kingdom cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:42am On Feb 29
grin grin grin

.............................LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:44am On Feb 29
I wonder how much we have to maintain supplying bdc dollars at a pegged rate? 😁

With 1.4m barrels of oil supply and the loans already taken with that oil.

You cannot propaganda your way into a stable economy.

Simply fix the FX issue by giving Nigerians a place they can easily get fx consistently and we will help drive it down😁

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:44am On Feb 29
grin

......they want Naira to keep crashing so they can keep wailing its affecting their lives. Confused Persons. LOL!

Economy will pick up, inflation will drop and Nigeria will be great - soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:45am On Feb 29
liveLongNprospa:
This guy dey gloat about pegging😂😂😂.

God Abeg ooo.
Oya atleast take it back to 700 with pegging.

Tinubu scores high when it comes to policy confusion
even with their pegging, request for 100k dolls now, Dem no go fit still give am to you at their designated rate..

Person him house 🏠 dey on fire 🔥 dey pursue rat 🐀

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:46am On Feb 29
monerozi5590:

1 in 10 million chances. Na so grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (4679) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: mikuz(m), Ellexy, Kamachicho(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.