Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477483 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) ... (4679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:22am On Mar 01
iamoyindamola:

Omo even government workers dan troop out everyone dan serious with work
Kai catch my colleague yesterday for ladipo he go cross express road🤣🤣
I am on my way to mock him for office because I dan warn him tire

Which Ladipo?

The one where we buy parts, or the one near Computer Village?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:24am On Mar 01
OasisX:
grin

.....PBAT ain't shaming any of his real Supporters and Defenders in any way. $93m to make $13b ain't a bad business.

And no Nigerian company can design a system that can collect taxes from expatriates?

No Nigerian company is worthy to earn the $93 million ba?

Na Bhojson for Oyingbo, wey dey sell Inverter na him fit do am abi?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:28am On Mar 01
iamoyindamola:

Omo even government workers dan troop out everyone dan serious with work
Kai catch my colleague yesterday for ladipo he go cross express road🤣🤣
I am on my way to mock him for office because I dan warn him tire

grin grin grin

It actually doesn't make sense crossing an express road when there's pedestrian bridge closeby. If motor jam am, na wahala he go give government. Government go dey pay for cost of hospitalization and embalmment if he died eventually.

We had a retired relative who was hit while trying to cross the express at Ikeja along while he was going for all these pensioners' verification exercise. The wife just called my dad that that the man left home for pensioners' "I am alive" verification exercise and they've not heard from him for 24 hours.

My dad set out to look for him going from one police station to another to report missing person. One thing led to another and after almost a whole day of search he heard a dead body was found around the VIP international wing of the airport.

The theory we later came up with was that the person who hit at Ikeja along was most likely a VIP. He was definitely compelled by people at Ikeja along to take to the hospital and he played along and took the body in his vehicle. Being a VIP who had access to international airport VIP section, he dumped the body there and went on his way. We came up with this theory because there was actually a report of a vehicle hitting a person that match baba's description at Ikeja along same day and the driver took the victim in his vehicle with the intention to take him to the hospital.

Eventually, the family had to pay serious fine to get baba's body released by government at the mortuary where his body was deposited eventually. Since that day, I no dey even reason to cross expressway except there's no pedestrian bridge in sight at all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:28am On Mar 01
izzou:

And no Nigerian company can design a system that can collect taxes from expatriates?

No Nigerian company is worthy to earn the $93 million ba?

Na Bhojson for Oyingbo, wey dey sell Inverter na him fit do am abi?

grin grin

grin

Ọrẹ mi, we know ourselves. If local handles it, there is 80% chance its gonna be compromised. Dem go just dey collect bribes from Lebanese and Indians, then recording false figures.

For instance, if a firm has 10 Lebanese, our people fit record 5, chop bribe to overlook remaining 5. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:32am On Mar 01
grin

.......when you see good, praise it too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:32am On Mar 01
OasisX:

grin

Ọrẹ mi, we know ourselves. If local handles it, there is 80% chance its gonna be compromised. Dem go just dey collect bribes from Lebanese and Indians, then recording false figures.

For instance, if a firm has 10 Lebanese, our people fit record 5, chop bribe to overlook remaining 5. LOL!

It is theories like yours that gives room for very nonsense embezzlement.

PAYE of Lagos is done online
FIRS Tax is fully automated. Nobody dey collect one naira for your hand
Abia state recently introduced a levy system for commercial drivers. Fully automated using USSD

But let us agree that locals will eat 99% of the revenue.

I am happy no Nigerian company deserved to earn it sha. Na my joy be that!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:42am On Mar 01
izzou:

It is theories like yours that gives room for very nonsense embezzlement.

PAYE of Lagos is done online
FIRS Tax is fully automated. Nobody dey collect one naira for your hand
Abia state recently introduced a levy system for commercial drivers. Fully automated using USSD

But let us agree that locals will eat 99% of the revenue.

I am happy no Nigerian company deserved to earn it sha. Na my joy be that!

grin

......we read news almost everyday how NRC Staff are racketeering tickets. Just few days ago, we saw news of just 7 Customs Officers that were indicted of ₦12B bribe - azzzzziiiiiinnn ₦12 BILLIONS!!!

It wll be handed over to FIRS after NASS do their job by amending their Act to include collecting tax from Expatriates.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:48am On Mar 01
OasisX:

grin

......we read news almost everyday how NRC Staff are racketeering tickets. Just few days ago, we saw news of just 7 Customs Officers that were indicted of ₦12B bribe - azzzzziiiiiinnn ₦12 BILLIONS!!!

It wll be handed over to FIRS after NASS do their job by amending their Act to include collecting tax from Expatriates.

NRC staff that were caught in racketeering were the ones selling hard copy tickets like the Ibadan route

The Abuja Kaduna was automated, and the revenue increased by hundreds of millions.

The NCS is even a government agency. Where did I say a government agency should run it?

I trust the Indians to pay the Nigerians under their payroll 100k, while they pack the rest to Mumbai to party.

Maga fall, Guyman chop
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:50am On Mar 01
You want to encourage employment of locals, and the first job you had was given to an Expatriate?

Nigeria grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:51am On Mar 01
izzou:

NRC staff that were caught in racketeering were the ones selling hard copy tickets like the Ibadan route

The Abuja Kaduna was automated, and the revenue increased by hundreds of millions.

The NCS is even a government agency. Where did I say a government agency should run it?

I trust the Indians to pay the Nigerians under their payroll 100k, while they pack the rest to Mumbai to party.

Maga fall, Guyman chop

grin

.........make the firm lays the foundation first bro, it won't be forever. FIRS will later take charge after their ACT is fully ammended, NASS are still working on it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:53am On Mar 01
izzou:
You want to encourage employment of locals, and the first job you had was given to an Expatriate?

Nigeria grin grin grin

grin

......dem go join pay nah. Na win win bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:53am On Mar 01
OasisX:

grin

.........make the firm lays the foundation first bro, it won't be forever. FIRS will later take charge after their ACT is fully ammended, NASS are still working on it.

Whether dem wan lay foundation or not, they will collect $93 million.

Do you know what that money will do in Nigeria's tech space?

Make everybody chop abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:57am On Mar 01
izzou:

Whether dem wan lay foundation or not, they will collect $93 million.

Do you know what that money will do in Nigeria's tech space?

Make everybody chop abeg.

grin

......and in return?! $13 Billion! Let's focus on the bigger picture bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 7:59am On Mar 01
Nnamdi Kanu that called Soyinka, empty brain with big grammar, that's who Sodiki expected Soyinka to advocate for. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:00am On Mar 01
OasisX:

grin

......and in return?! $13 Billion! Let's focus on the bigger picture bro.

There is nothing they will project, that another company will not project.

If you give the contract to Flutterwave, it will still be almost the same projection

But which would be beneficial to your people?

Sorry, We care more about Indians for now.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:01am On Mar 01
izzou:

Nigeria grin grin grin

Only a naive mind will think a foreign owned company cannot run Nigerian govt streets like Nigerian owned company does.

Right before our eyes P & ID run Nigeria streets with the aid of their Nigerian promoters.

I'm always amused when I see Nigerians blindly defending misteps of government. The only emotion I have at that point is amusement.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:01am On Mar 01
izzou:

If you give the contract to Flutterwave, it will still be almost the same projection

grin

......bigger picture bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:04am On Mar 01
airmark:
Nnamdi Kanu that called Soyinka, empty brain with big grammar, that's who Sodiki expected Soyinka to advocate for. grin

grin

.......Soyinka recently called for disintegration of Nigeria, if it will make things better.

So I won't be surprised if Soyinka ignores the ebu and advocates for his release.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:04am On Mar 01
BlueRayDick:

Only a naive mind will think a foreign owned company cannot run Nigerian govt streets like Nigerian owned company does.

Right before our eyes P & ID run Nigeria streets with the aid of their Nigerian promoters.

I'm always amused when I see Nigerians blindly defending misteps of government. The only emotion I have at that point is amusement.

Everybody wan chop, my brother.

Funny enough, this is the same country crying about Forex, and asking why people should be paid in dollars for jobs here.

Then you agree pay $93 million to a company in Nigeria.

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:14am On Mar 01
izzou:

I really do not understand the thought process behind this. I cannot see anything special the company is doing and even if that were the case a Nigerian company could take the job and outsource that part to bhojohnsons and train teams in house.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:22am On Mar 01
izzou:

Everybody wan chop, my brother.

Funny enough, this is the same country crying about Forex, and asking why people should be paid in dollars for jobs here.

Then you agree pay $93 million to a company in Nigeria.

grin grin grin

Make we just dey whine ourselves dey go
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:23am On Mar 01
izzou:

Which Ladipo?

The one where we buy parts, or the one near Computer Village?
Computer village
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:24am On Mar 01
The aquatic one is looking for audience as usual
If i send you to your father at home now werey go they cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:25am On Mar 01
GloriousGbola:

I really do not understand the thought process behind this. I cannot see anything special the company is doing and even if that were the case a Nigerian company could take the job and outsource that part to bhojohnsons and train teams in house.

There are enough Nigerian owned IT companies that deploy the same IT solutions this air wave is proposing .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:28am On Mar 01
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

It actually doesn't make sense crossing an express road when there's pedestrian bridge closeby. If motor jam am, na wahala he go give government. Government go dey pay for cost of hospitalization and embalmment if he died eventually.

We had a retired relative who was hit while trying to cross the express at Ikeja along while he was going for all these pensioners' verification exercise. The wife just called my dad that that the man left home for pensioners' "I am alive" verification exercise and they've not heard from him for 24 hours.

My dad set out to look for him going from one police station to another to report missing person. One thing led to another and after almost a whole day of search he heard a dead body was found around the VIP international wing of the airport.

The theory we later came up with was that the person who hit at Ikeja along was most likely a VIP. He was definitely compelled by people at Ikeja along to take to the hospital and he played along and took the body in his vehicle. Being a VIP who had access to international airport VIP section, he dumped the body there and went on his way. We came up with this theory because there was actually a report of a vehicle hitting a person that match baba's description at Ikeja along same day and the driver took the victim in his vehicle with the intention to take him to the hospital.

Eventually, the family had to pay serious fine to get baba's body released by government at the mortuary where his body was deposited eventually. Since that day, I no dey even reason to cross expressway except there's no pedestrian bridge in sight at all.
Na why i wan go mock him, i warned him severely
I also don't like the idea of crossing express
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29am On Mar 01
Blueraydick
Black mafia family is dropping today
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:35am On Mar 01
Lots of identification processes,Zero functional database....linking and updating bvn,pvc and nin every fvking year,another identification process will be out in no time soon with buzzwords....

Crazy thing is some people opened their accounts with bvn and nin,why are they linking what is there already...

So how people not in naija going to walk into the bank or MTN office to link Nin,🤡🤡
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:42am On Mar 01
iamoyindamola:
Blueraydick
Black mafia family is dropping today
Choi! On what platform are they dropping it ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:45am On Mar 01
BlueRayDick:

Choi! On what platform are they dropping it ?
Na starz get am i will look for link
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:46am On Mar 01
Amigoss:
Lots of identification processes,Zero functional database....linking and updating bvn,pvc and nin every fvking year,another identification process will be out in no time soon....

Crazy thing is some people opened their accounts with bvn and nin,why are they linking what is there already...

So how people not in naija going to walk into the bank or MTN office to link Nin,🤡🤡
. Stanbic allows us to do the linking online . Some banks like access expects one to walk into their branch and be doing paper verification at this age and time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:48am On Mar 01
BlueRayDick:
. Stanbic allows us to do the linking online . Some banks like access expects one to walk into their branch and be doing paper verification at this age and time
Have linked my alat account, gtb is stressing me
That bank have been shitty for years i wonder what happened to them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:50am On Mar 01
iamoyindamola:

Na starz get am i will look for link

Abeg just sama me the link

(1) (2) (3) ... (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) ... (4679) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: mikuz(m), CrystalTiger(m), Ballzproblem2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.