Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) (11648 Views)

How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Oskido666(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
My girl they comot her clothes all by her self and she likes it that way
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by jasena: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Business1230:
An average Nigerian gal has body count above 250 before she gets to 30... That's even for the saints type.

This is fact, not to be disproved. Do you know how many guys ask for our numbers a day, do you know how many we find adorable and would want to befriend. Do you know how hard it is to resist some guys ?

Do you know our greatest weapon is secrecy, that no man should know how shameful we have turned out to be with our body counts.

This is a fact, u can ask ur honest sister.

250? Are you sure? What will be left for the future hubby? And then they will wear white gown on the wedding day as if they are clean
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Haakeem(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
k.o.yy.ess:

You are the booby...a disgusting booby at that.

F00l.
lalasticlala, pls put this trol on her place.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Autobot05: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Uzomacharles:
This Vawulence Na Rated 18+

PG GUARDIAN IS ADVISED

Calm down comrade

Btw say no to fornication and adultery

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Haakeem:
lala.sticla.la, pls put this trol one her place.

You had to hide to report me. Coward!
You never see anything.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Haakeem(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
k.o.yy.es.s:

You had to hide to report me. Coward!
You never see anything.
mr @seun, this moniker here is a mod. And bullying the rest of nairaland members.

If she insults you and you reply her in the same manner your acct is gone(banning).
Sir kindly look into it.

If she is not a mod. How did she know i anonymously mentioned her.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Can anyone help with how I can delete my past topics on here cos ewwww
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by EmiDon11: 7:29am On Jun 22, 2022
koyyess:
No. Its because the naked body of males is very disgusting to behold.

Look and study the pictures again.

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2022
EmiDon11:
i represent Chris rock and will smith is Je.on. I am a disgusting attention seeking simp.

Ok.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Haakeem:
mr @se.un, this moniker here is a mod. And bullying the rest of nairaland members.

If she insults you and you reply her in the same manner your acct is gone(banning).
Sir kindly look into it.

If she is not a mod. How did she know i anonymously mentioned her.

Oya, report this one again. Ode.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Wilson500: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
I like a girl that is bold in the other room
Forming shy or pretending in the bedroom ministry is a big turn off for me
Let her unleash the lioness in her grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konji Alert! Beautiful Nigerian Actress Put Her Full Boobs On Display At A Party / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / When Long-Distance Relationship Ends - Advice On Adjusting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.