Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal (23391 Views)

My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / 2019: Osinbajo’s Continuity As My VP Under Threat – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by hmohammed(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2022
JaySterling:
Confused man!!!!

How can the presidential candidate of the ruling party still be shopping for a VP at this time

Kabiru Masari is obviously going to step down soon

But the fact that you couldn’t pick a VP running mate immediately, shows how unprofessional and unprepared you are for the job.

I’m voting P.O
But big kudos and respect to Atiku

And PO has a running mate?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Elvis2kay: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Confused person. You said the presidency is your lifetime ambition yet all your life you haven't prepared for who to be your running mate. This goes a long way to prove that you don't have any solution to move Nigeria forward but you just wanted to answer the president by fire by force.

You get leader?
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by BadNews: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by sanerugwei: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Oga jagaba, is it unknown VP?
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Fahdiga(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Elvis2kay:

You get leader?
Yes for sure
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by JaySterling: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2022
hmohammed:

And PO has a running mate?
P.O is in a smaller party and his own can be overlooked

Tinubu is the candidate of the ruling party, it is ridiculous that he has not still decided on a running mate at this time.

Very pathetic
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by anonimi: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Confused person. You said the presidency is your lifetime ambition yet all your life you haven't prepared for who to be your running mate. This goes a long way to prove that you don't have any solution to move Nigeria forward but you just wanted to answer the president by fire by force.

He is as unprepared for governance as Bubu was. Why do you think he could package Bubu's bullshit as chocolate for us so well

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by anonimi: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I've been waiting for any blogger that will put Tinubu and Masari side by side and let Nigerians see the type of personalities that are aiming to represent us.

But see PO, he exudes poise and charisma. Add his penchant for good governance, integrity and accountability and you will have a very good man with the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart.

Nigerians... e ji, e ma sun
May una wake up oooo

Make we wake up shine our eyes to the scam of rogue Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by fyneguy: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:

Lol you go lament tire.

He decided to concede the right to the President and other stakeholders, as a smart move to make others see this as a collective project, more so that he had the privilege to choose Buhari's running mate in 2015.

Some of you are too politically naive to make comments on this matter. You are too self-centered to see its expediency.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Bobloco: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=MonkeyMods post=114003928 I've been waiting for any blogger that will put Tinubu and Masari side by side and let Nigerians see the type of personalities that are aiming to represent us.

But see PO, he exudes poise and charisma. Add his penchant for good governance, integrity and accountability and you will have a very good man with the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart.

Nigerians... e ji, e ma sun
May una wake up oooo[/quote]

They are afraid of the backlash such an uninspiring combination will elicit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by KGREAT(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Good talk
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Ojuntana: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Lovenorth:
Constitution of Nigeria is not against Muslim Muslim ticket and any faith that goes against it should not complain of marginalisation when we form our government next year, religion is never a factor what matters is compitent hands in the government
Would you support a nothern Christian having a southern Christian as running mate?
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by tolue42(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Kabiru Ibrahim Masari (VP)

Aminu Bello Masari (governor).

His picture attached below

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Fahdiga(m): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2022
anonimi:

He is as unprepared for governance as Bubu was. Why do you think he could package Bubu's bullshit as chocolate for us so well
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by anonimi: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Exactly

Imagine his solution to unemployment and insecurity below?
Thiefnuibu is only smart at stealing and propaganda for political tomfoolery advantage. Anything else about governance, he is as clueless as Bubu. Any wonder Lagos is a glorified ghetto shithole after 23 years of his lootocracy

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can rooster and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by crazygod(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Mairalan:
As a Yoruba I don't know why I hate this man so much
Let me give you one reason, he will turn government assets to family business and promote hooliganism and 'toutism' in the country.
Ooops that's two reasons. You are welcome.
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by freshpzy1(m): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:

You are blinded by your hatered

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by treatise: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Don't expect anything change from the status quo if he became the president; his ultimate aim is to become the president . The current president only achieved given national ID card to fulanis in the diaspora .
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Winters23: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2022
JaySterling:
Confused man!!!!

How can the presidential candidate of the ruling party still be shopping for a VP at this time

But the fact that you couldn’t pick a VP running mate immediately, shows how unprofessional and unprepared you are for the job.

I’m voting P.O

Becareful when you point fingers bud grin
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by nkem1992: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Lovenorth:
Constitution of Nigeria is not against Muslim Muslim ticket and any faith that goes against it should not complain of marginalisation when we form our government next year, religion is never a factor what matters is compitent hands in the government
Would have said the same if it were a Christian- Christian ticket.
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Hope6: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by GeneralPula: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
I have said it before, their is no way Muslim/Muslim ticket will work in Nigeria considering the fact that these religious fanatics on NL and suppose to also Admonish the Friday Junta that is being practice on these NL posts.

Muslims have infested so many lives with Havoc, Chaos, Grief, Pain, Dismay, Agony, Betrayals.

They are opportunist, Blood Suckers, and Wailers in form of MURIC and HISBAB and BOKO-HARAM. Muslims should be given their entity.

WE won't allow these people on our country anymore.

Nigeria must disintegrate before they covet our future generation.

Whereas I see Osibanjo decamping to Labour Party, serving as third time VP in history and in 2027 Peter will step down for him and eventually he will win next election for our president)

No more APC/PDP strains........

It can work..
Ma gorr..
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Sevenworldpower(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:

You are on point. Tinubu and Tinubu just want to become President even for a month.
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by KOE1(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2022
JaySterling:
Confused man!!!!

I’m voting P.O

Master Impatient! Calm down, this is not a senior school debate
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by searchlight: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Crazeworld:
Now you know.
Same reason you hated the Igbos right?
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Alawode01(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2022
What if it is the Christian, Christian that won, my question is are they not to allow to rule
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Fahdiga(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2022
treatise:

Don't expect anything change from the status quo if he became the president; his ultimate aim is to become the president . The current president only achieved given national ID card to fulanis in the diaspora .
You are right

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by lagosrd: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2022
It's left to INEC to pick a stand. As it is presently these people have planted landmines for INEC and they are ready and desperate to hijack the work and responsibilities of INEC.

The choice is there's as they can rewrite their names in gold . When Jonathan loss hell was not loosed . This time around if they loose, hell will not loose.

They already taking position as the one running the country with impunity and person self aggrandizement.

The opposition too should get prepared because this APC people have seen that INEC just recogises any court order brought to them, even if it came midnight to election. They could bring another one if they loose this election not to declare or issue a certificate of return to the winner once it's not APC

Finally, the opposition should brace up for election shifting and sudden postponement like the one they did the last time. It's a complete waste of money, resource and time and a deceptive strategy to rig themselves into power.

At least in our various lifetime and this single life that we came, let us witness a Nigeria we can be proud of and not a leadership that happened because of selfish desire of a few buk
Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Jking20(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:

Slow and steady wins the race...no be to dey hurry in vain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal by Jack500: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2022
kollinz1234:
It is a protracted preposterous lie that without the support of core northern Muslims; only 1/6 of Nigeria's purported 200 million population, a presidential candidate cannot win an election in Nigeria. The North has relied on manipulations and fallacious voter population claims, and also banked heavily on the population stats of the defunct Northern region which included the Middle Belt region. This is why the core north refuses to recognise the sovereignty and self-sufficiency of the Middle Belt region.

The Nigerian electoral laws require that a presidential candidate must score at least 2/3 of the votes cast to win in a presidential election. Accordingly, one can win a presidential election in Nigeria by securing most of the votes in southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt. Note that the Middle Belt includes Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Nasarawa, Adamawa, Southern Kebbi, Southern Kaduna, Southern Bauchi, Southern Gombe, Southern Yobe, Southern Borno and the FCT. This is undoubtedly the largest region in Nigeria.

Most people underestimate the global population of Igbos. In Lagos alone, it has been purported that Igbos make up about 47% of the total population. Igbos make up large proportions and significantly control major economies such as Lagos, Portharcourt, Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, Abakiliki, Abuja, Kaduna, Jos, Kano, Gusau, Bauchi, etc. The Igbo population in the diaspora is also significant. Consequently, diaspora remittances by Igbos alone are believed to be worth more than $20 billion annually.

From the aforementioned, if the Igbos decide to register massively for PVC and they vote massively in a free, fair, credible and electronic election in 2023; coupled with the overwhelming support from the Middle Belt, the Niger Delta and most parts of the Southwest, and without the usual apathy, disenfranchisement, rancour or political gimmicks orchestrated by the northern oligarchy and their allies, they will certainly not need the endorsement of the North. And they will clinch the nation's top job almost seamlessly.

Keep living in your delusion, you will wake up in February

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State / NASS Invasion: Police IG Seeks Osinbajo's Nod To Search Lawal Daura's House.. / Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.