Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! (2457 Views)

SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone / Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall / Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter? (2) (3) (4)

No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
When I was young, I used to believe on the two statement called "True Love" and "Soulmate"..

..but not anymore.

As an errand boy working for a hotel attendant (not the manager itself), with no mother to guide me, or a family to back me up, I was on the street of Lagos hustling night and day.

I was always motivated to work because I had someone with me I thought was my soulmate (or even a girlfriend)... I was wrong. embarassed

She was entice with money by my own friend and she left me.. all because of money. shocked

I set out to make this money and I had enough of it saved for my grandchildren.

I dedicated myself to learning skills like web design, programming and self-improvement.

Now, she is giving me green light again (this world is not balance).

My brother make this money oo.

You can start with the Link on my Bio. Thanks.

Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by LoudlyMouthed: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Once dey hear Money dir mood ALWAYS change to shocked

Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
tongue tongue

LoudlyMouthed:
Once dey hear Money dir mood ALWAYS change to shocked

I'm telling you.!! grin
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by Autobot05: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
eMoney51:

When I was young, I used to believe on the two statement called "True Love" and "Soulmate"..

..but not anymore.

As an errand boy working for a hotel attendant (not the manager itself), with no mother to guide me, or a family to back me up, I was on the street of Lagos hustling night and day.

I was always motivated to work because I had someone with me I thought was my soulmate (or even a girlfriend)... I was wrong. embarassed

She was entice with money by my own friend and she left me.. all because of money. shocked

I dedicated myself to learning skills like web design, programming and self-improvement.

I’m about to step into programming
Please can I contact you ?

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by Obilly123(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bros can you mentor me on programming
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by KingDash: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Even closer friends no go dey with you when money no Dey.. one babe see my iPhone 12pro max today, if you see as she sharply give me number eh her body just dey shake

Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by Emma2Seconds: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Who know want better things??

Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by Rastaramsey(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
My brother your head dey there....

I bin hookup with one girl for one big hotel on Sunday...
I con dey give her hot doggy
One call enter Sha
I con see say nah her boyfriend, I con ask her say who de call...
She say nah her boyfriend say make I no mind am....

On a normal, if you see the sticker wey she use save the guy number
You go think say she love am....

All the girls are after your money not any stupid love....

I bang her for 23 mins Sha,I do 10k for her...

She place me on call yesterday sef say shey make she come grin

Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obilly123:
Bros can you mentor me on programming

It depends on your goal, focus, or area of specialization. angry

We have different types of programming including web, or app development, and backend, frontend programming. cool

So.. don't think this is something of six months—especially if you had never touched a PC. grin
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2022

KingDash:
Even closer friends no go dey with you when money no Dey.. one babe see my iPhone 12pro max today, if you see as she sharply give me number eh her body just dey shake

Chai..!!

Who say money dey bitter make him go quench!!

Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2022
cool cool
Autobot05:

I’m about to step into programming
Please can I contact you ?

Most people go into programming because of the money involved.

Yes, while there is money to be made in it, you should be ready to invest money to improve yourself. I mean anything that you feel will make you unstoppable in the market.

Nothing comes out of nothing.

But if you don't have money at the moment, yet you have a lot of time, just follow the link on my Bio to make some side income from the comfort of your house.

Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by Autobot05: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
eMoney51:
cool cool

Yes, while there is money to be made in it, you should be ready to invest money to improve yourself. I mean anything that you feel will make you unstoppable in the market.

But if you don't have money at the moment, yet you have a lot of time, just follow the link on my Bio to make some side income from the comfort of your house.

Ok boss

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
eMoney51:
cool cool

Please, I am here, if you are having issues with your payment withdrawal.

Let's keep making money together. cool
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by Emma2Seconds: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Money or no money nothing special dey for pussy.

Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Money or no money nothing special dey for pussy.

Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
I see you posted this in the days of your naivety

https://www.nairaland.com/7178936/every-man-must-read-o

Good to see you are wiser now
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by Gee64: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
It's modern day Yahoo plus for ladies OH!
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2022
TheManofTomorrow:
I see you posted this in the days of your naivety

https://www.nairaland.com/7178936/every-man-must-read-o

Good to see you are wiser now

Yeah.. I get your point.. cool

I still have respect for women.though.

If that first one had not left me, I wouldn't have met this beautiful angel that is presently warming up my body. wink
True love always come at the right time.

And don't repay others with your past experiences. cool cool
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by cooltola(m): 1:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Break ups are common in your 20s and even early 30s so it may not matter if you are hardworking or not. So are flings , quickly and so forth- young women and men want to explore
If you can survive youth cooper grill, your body is healthy for sex.
Do not get pregnant or give belle when u are not ready
Lazy people can package well so do not shock if very lazy person is getting action because their parents have money and cover their laziness.
At the end of the day, sex is between husband and wife
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by Obilly123(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2022
[Well experienced with system....web development is goodquote author=eMoney51 post=114030215]

It depends on your goal, focus, or area of specialization. angry

We have different types of programming including web, or app development, and backend, frontend programming. cool

So.. don't think this is something of six months—especially if you had never touched a PC. grin[/quote]
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2022
eMoney51:
cool cool

Now we are making money, we don't know anything like free subscription anymore. grin cool

Let's keep making this money together.
wink wink wink
You can mix the method I introduced above with your daily office work.

Then when you cash out, you resign and go and invest your money.
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by vikiphy89(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2022
eMoney51:

..but not anymore.

How does this works?
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2022
vikiphy89:

How does this works?

You visit the website daily and do simple tasks per day with your data—no payment involved.

These simple tasks help your earnings to accumulates quickly—to be withdrawn once you get to $2500.

We have dedicated a thread for that purpose. Please go ahead and read for more details below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7207181/earn-100-daily-performing-little

Please note: We do not welcome any sort of abusive comment on the thread!!
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Don't envy Rich people.

They are not your enemy.

Start your foundation early.
cool cool
Work for your future. undecided
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
eMoney51:

You visit the website daily and do simple tasks per day with your data—no payment involved.

These simple tasks help your earnings to accumulates quickly—to be withdrawn once you get to $2500.

We have dedicated a thread for that purpose. Please go ahead and read for more details below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7207181/earn-100-daily-performing-little

Please note: We do not welcome any sort of abusive comment on the thread!!

This is a side hustle... Not against your office work hours.
cool cool
You can resign from your 6-to-9 job after your withdrawal.
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by Alibaba0: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
My brother your head dey there....

I bin hookup with one girl for one big hotel on Sunday...
I con dey give her hot doggy
One call enter Sha
I con see say nah her boyfriend, I con ask her say who de call...
She say nah her boyfriend say make I no mind am....

On a normal, if you see the sticker wey she use save the guy number
You go think say she love am....

All the girls are after your money not any stupid love....

I bang her for 23 mins Sha,I do 10k for her...

She place me on call yesterday sef say shey make she come grin

I swear lolzzzzz mate
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
I agreed

All failed relationships hurt. angry

But losing someone who doesn’t appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss. cool
Re: No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! by eMoney51(m): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2023
eMoney51:

..but not anymore.

cool cool cool

For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back / Gurls Of Nowadays / Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly