Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone (4188 Views)

No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! / Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall / Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2019
SEX: Make Small Money Like Me While Lying on Your Small Bed with Your Small Phone and Small Brain

Nigerian youths complain of lack of money, but I keep telling them there is money as long as they stay focused, not desperate, and acquire a digital skill that will fetch them the money.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 2

I created a thread to share some digital skills they should learn. Check that thread out.

In this post, I'll show you how to be persistent like me even if people abuse you. In this forum, I feel I'm the third most abused after Airforce1 and NwamaIkpe.

The truth is, anyone who abuses another person is either envious or frust.rat.ed. Depression can make us transfer aggression on the wrong person. So, it's understandable

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 3

Since I know this, I don't give a f**k, so I keep doing my thing and let them abuse me the way they like—it doesn't get to me.

So, let's get started on the lecture on persistence.

When you do something consistently without minding people's negativity or obstacles = persistence.

When you know where you're heading, don't let attackers make you change your route. They don't need to like what you do, because you don't need them to like it—just keep doing it and let them keep getting angry. Their job is anger, but your is success.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 4

For the youths, making money is easy. All it takes is to have a skill, teach the skill in a book and sell it on Amazon. That's all.

From the money you get from Amazon, use it to start up a business, then expand to other businesses.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 5

This is how I did it. I know how sex and women work, so I teach men the secret. These men pay me for my service and I use the money for other businesses.

The money may seem small to Nigerian youths, since most of them more focused on Yahoo, but when this small book money accumulates, it's not small.

To attain greatness, you must think big, but start small—not think Yahoo and start scam.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 6

Talking about turning your skill to a book, I did that and those books have been making my organization money ever since.

When I get married, have children, grow old and die, my boys will still make money with their father's relationship books. Don't you think so?

It's now a permanent intellectual property which will make money from generation to generation. Chinua Achebe is gone, but Things Fall Apart still makes money till this day.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 7

So, if you want to stop complaining and start making money, teach people your skill and sell it online.

You can also sell it on WhatsApp if you want. As long as the books provide value and not a scam, people will patronize you.

Unfortunately, you'll be attacked by some Nigerian kids online and they'll call you jobless or a hungry eBook seller, but don't listen to them.

These kids are sent by the devil to discourage you from moving forward. Since they are not moving forward, they'd want you to stay financially stagnant with them.

Please, rebuke them and keep moving on. God didn't create you to mingle with negative people. He created you to succeed, so ignore the attack and focus on the business.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 8

So, for me, I have turned all my articles on Nairaland to different books and they have been making money ever since.

The books are on different book stores and libraries around the world, yet, we still sell some of them on WhatsApp. Lol.

The WhatsApp sales is just for subscription since I spend we 7 to 20k a month on data.

Typing...
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 9

I had lots of messages from people requesting to purchase our books, so I decided to share this particular one to motivate the youths and let them know skill on a paper (book), is better than school on a paper (certificate).

I'm not against certificate because I have it too, but I'm against focusing on certificate alone and ignoring a digital skill acquisition.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 10

If you want to make money while you sleep, you need a digital skill, especially book writing and video course. Sell them on Amazon, Udemy, etc.

Fiverr is good for a start, but learn to dump Fiverr and focus on a skill that'll fetch you money while you sleep and not a skill that'll require you to be awake before you can make money.

The books fetch money on Amazon while I sleep. The only time I (or my assistants) stay awake is when we're selling it on WhatsApp to clients within the country. Mind you, the transaction doesn't last long for the money to be sent and product to be delivered.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 11

Below is a chat with a client called R, for short. He was supposed to pay 38k for the 5 books he bought, but we gave it to him for just 29k. All these books were written with a phone.

If I had given up in writing these books because some kids sent by the demon of distraction came after me, do you think I'd be making these free money?

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 12

These books are my slaves. They fetch me money while I lie on my bed eating suya. And oh, I used money from the book to buy the suya.

I don't need to wake early in the morning to answer "SIR" to anyone—instead, people send me a messages and say, "Sir, I want to buy one of your books." or "Boss, I read the free version of your book and damn I need the full book badly. How much is it?"

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 13

Someone attacked me few days ago and said, "You talk too much." Within myself, I laughed and said, "That's exactly why I'm capable of writing lots of books with great contents that fetch lots of dividend."

These attackers are the little demons I talked about. Their aim is to hurt you emotionally and question yourself until you give up and become a scared and nervous introvert.

Don't let these people bully you in judging yourself and keeping quiet from your pursuit in life.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2019
Number 14

My team and I have handled thousands of transactions on WhatsApp.

Below is the current one. Learn something from it...

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2019
Do you want to see the chat or should I forget it? You're definitely going to learn something from it.

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by kinzation(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2019
ilegendd keep saying it don't stop talking it continue bro
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by kinzation(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2019
ilegendd keep saying it don't stop talking it continue bro

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2019

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2019

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2019

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2019

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2019

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2019

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2019

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2019

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2019

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Yes, I know someone is probably staying, "Mtcheew, what is 29k? Is that one money?" No, it's not money, but enter any supermarket in Lagos, Port Harcourt, or Abuja and steal 2k. If you return back alive, then you're a hero.

The aim of this post is not to attack you, but to let you know that with a broken screen phone and a skill, you'll make money.

But with a flashy phone and a certificate lying on your bed, you'll not make money, instead, you'll keep jumping from one interview to another, or you may even turn to a prayer warrior begging God for a job.

God doesn't create jobs. He gives talent for you to create the job yourself. If you don't have any talent yet, go on YouTube and acquire it.

Unfortunately, when you come to Nairaland to share that talent, the devil will send those his little demonic angels to come and attack you until you give up. These little demons derive joy in bringing people down with their negative word.

They think they're being witty and outspoken by attacking others, but no, they're just little demons that are below our feet. That's why we match and crush them when they come around.

I hope you learned at least one thing from this post. For me, what I learned is: keeping moving and crush any obstacle that tries to stop you.

2 Likes

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by balosammy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
can pls teach how to upload books on Amazon and make money on it fast
and is it only on Amazon we can sell our books
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
balosammy:
can pls teach how to upload books on Amazon and make money on it fast

and is it only on Amazon we can sell our books

I have no idea on how to make money fast on anything. The only thing I know is foundation and persistence.

1 Like

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
kinzation:
ilegendd
keep saying it don't stop talking it
continue bro
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Texting Her. Girls Don't Fuçk Guys That They Text. / Do Women Find Guys Bottocks Attractive Too? / How To Treat A Girl On First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.