Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,704 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years (3553 Views)

ICPC Uncovers Over N23bn Pension Funds ‘lost’ In 40 Bank Accounts / IMF Cuts Nigeria’s GDP Growth Forecast / What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by RichDad1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2011
Sharap! Dere Mr Chamelon,go back and fix you rotting UK.so we'll have to wait till 40 years abi? you'll be suprised what we can achieve in 15-20 years time.All this Oyinbo and thier over sabi self.Mr Chamelon you be god?
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by louchi: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
Bollocks!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2011
cold:

Better to remain quiet & be thought a fool than to speak up & remove all doubt.

plight - definition of plight by the Free Online Dictionary ,
A situation, especially a bad or unfortunate one.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=plight

You should learn to use the dictionary more often.It is completely free & at your service 24/7
lol, again listen!-
plight(verb)-: to put or give in pledge
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by proffmanue(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2011
what about Vision 2020
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by cold(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2011
Toaskarity:

lol, again listen!-
plight(verb)-: to put or give in pledge
Lmao,bruv swallow your pride & take correction rather aggravating the situation further & subjecting yourself to more ridicule
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by Ndipe(m): 12:36am On Jul 24, 2011
As long as the masses reap the potential windfall that comes with having the "Highest average GDP Growth in the world" Otherwise, it's simply meaningless.
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by Rastamann: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
Having the highest growth rate does not connote development.

Of what use will it be to have the highest growth rate and yet majority of the people are living in abject poverty without access to good health, good portable water, good sanitation, and housing.

Of what use will it be to have the highest growth rate and yet our life expectancy is below 45years with a very high infant, Under_5 and martaernal mortality.

What we need in Nigeria is good governance that will usher in higher socio-economic development.
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by topup: 3:51am On Jul 25, 2011
I pray this is so.
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
cold:

Lmao,bruv swallow your pride & take correction rather aggravating the situation further & subjecting yourself to more ridicule
what pride? embarassed
i got a little busy that why i never reply,
pls can you go through all the dictinonary meaning of plight pls!
dont be lazy and depend on ur wiki, go through ur Dictionary online! i can post you one! dont be lazy!
here is one,
http://www.yourdictionary.com/plight
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by ektbear: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2011
Toaskarity, cold is correct. You used "plight" as a noun:

Toaskarity:

dont say that pls, though things are going bad, i still believe that oneday nigeria can still be the plight of black race

not in this verb form.

And it wouldn't even make sense even if you wanted to use the verb.
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2011
^^ ok then i swallow my pride for it lipsrsealed but he should take his for been lazy  grin
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by ektbear: 5:56am On Jul 26, 2011
hehe

its all good. I've been embarrassed a few times for using words wrongly grin Now I'm more careful.
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^ lol tht is it!
Re: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Averge Gdp Growth In The World In 40 Years by aribisala0(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2011
Toaskarity:

^^ ok then i swallow my pride for it  lipsrsealed but he should take his for[b] been [/b]lazy  grin
did you mean being?

actually your plight problem is a systematic one.

try and make a special effort at improvement before it is too late.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Egyptian Wife Just Had A Baby And She Is In School. - Sen Ahmed Yerima. / Mohammed Abacha Blast Buhari / Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.