Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels (44932 Views)

Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport / Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York / NDLEA Busts Interstate Drug Cartels in 3 States, arrests 7 Drug Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by SensualMan1(m): 5:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu that takes mkpurummiri like tomorrow no dey.
The grand patron of all Agbero associations in Nigeria.
An ostracised US drug dealer.
A killer.
Never will a man with these attributes lead Nigeria, NEVER!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by GloriousGbola: 5:37am On Jun 22, 2022
We heard this story in 2014.
The lion of bourdillon.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 22, 2022
noise maker....you guys will bark till 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Enyimbamercedes: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

I’m struggling to guess correctly; was he connected to drug deals in Chicago in the late 80’s?

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Elidrisy20: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2022
No politician that doesn't have links to gangs and drug cartels, these are the backbone of democracy

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Judeerons32: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Story . Let him take his investigative finding as a seasoned investigator to court. Rather than spend time to manufacture fake news he should market his candidate.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by swaggerjack: 5:42am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:
Omoh David Hundeyin is a blessing to us. APC and PDP paid urchins are afraid to engage him.
He has promised to unleash the Kraken on Tinubu since his supporters are coming hard on Peter OBI.

When David writes, the whole world stands still .
Hear Him

[/b]Lol I'm actually amused. Because all these preemptive attacks on Peter Obi will look so hilarious in a few weeks time.

Imagine people who live inside a raffia house pouring petrol over their next door neighbour's concrete house.

Well. I guess the outcome will be entertaining..[b]

Another one

[/b]Don't worry, if it's scandals you're looking for, scandals dey. Your Bola Ahmed makes Trump look like a virgin choirboy!��

Person wey get link to every criminal organisation you can think of from street gangs in Lagos to American drug cartels to the Lebanese mafia!

Ma wo...[b]

American reporter Michael Weiss and CNN contributor already covered the article about his ties to the Chicago drug cartels in the 90's.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by bssman406: 5:44am On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
What is Kranken?

Google is your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Chagoury group Lebanese mafias that live in Lagos funding Tinubu's ambition

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Searchingvictor: 5:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Nice
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by swaggerjack: 5:48am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:
Omoh David Hundeyin is a blessing to us. APC and PDP paid urchins are afraid to engage him.
He has promised to unleash the Kraken on Tinubu since his supporters are coming hard on Peter OBI.

Hear Him

[/b]Lol I'm actually amused. Because all these preemptive attacks on Peter Obi will look so hilarious in a few weeks time.

Imagine people who live inside a raffia house pouring petrol over their next door neighbour's concrete house.

Well. I guess the outcome will be entertaining..[b]

Another one

[/b]Don't worry, if it's scandals you're looking for, scandals dey. Your Bola Ahmed makes Trump look like a virgin choirboy!��

Person wey get link to every criminal organisation you can think of from street gangs in Lagos to American drug cartels to the Lebanese mafia!

Ma wo...[b]

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by gracealonev: 5:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Sincerely, I'm not a fan of Tinubu but this Hundeyin guy has been patently unfair in rating the candidates. He claims Atiku is transparent and has no baggages.

We now know who sponsors who.

11 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:55am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

Reno is charlatan. All he knows is to throw subtle sub and insults.
It is an insult to mention Reno with David Hundeyin when it comes to Journalism.
David is an investigative journalist, Reno is a Twitter table shaker
The is the Lebanese mafia Tinubu is working with owners of Eko Atlantic City, Eko hotel and many others in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Urbanchampion: 5:57am On Jun 22, 2022
That boy will eventually tweet himself and his family into trouble, because of anonymous people urging him for mere "retweets " and "likes" on twitter.

10 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by gracealonev: 5:58am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

Curious!
I knew him before as a cyber bully determined to tweet himself into limelight. I just heard recently that he's a journalist.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Bobbiee: 5:58am On Jun 22, 2022
If BAT becomes president, places like Lagos will becomes even worse than Afghanistan because more touts like Oluomo will crawl out of their holes. We'll see harassments, daylight murder, over the counter bribery, and an increase in the smuggling and distribution of drugs. Also tribalism which is already bad enough will become unbearable in Lagos. There'll be more Yoruba/Fulani and Yoruba/Igbo clashes. Corruption will make Jonathan's administration look like child's play. Many of you are forgetting that, in as much as Buhari's tenure is a failure, the man actually managed to reduce corruption. Imagine how Nigeria will be run under Tout Tinubu and the Fraudster Atiku.

And this is just in Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by emerged01(m): 6:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz......Mazi Reno omokri did more than ds, but where e dey today?
E don bcom persona non grata to d same ppl who were hailing him as they hailed his own master (Gej) to political oblivion.

Diswan still dey learn work!
cool

You get it bro! They praised Reno till they destroyed him. No one wants to hear him anymore,if he speaks na insults. They are hailing David because they are on the same page. It is just a matter of time before they destroy him too.

11 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by kosiebe(m): 6:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Judeerons32:
Una go tire. Its funny people think they can bully their choice on all Nigerians. Market ur wonderful candidate and leave others to support their drug baron. Is it your support?
Asked them my brother

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Delusional reta@ded attention seeking mof
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz......Mazi Reno omokri did more than ds, but where e dey today?
E don bcom persona non grata to d same ppl who were hailing him as they hailed his own master (Gej) to political oblivion.

Diswan still dey learn work!
cool

Dude cool down you will hear stories, there's some truth in the Lebanese mafia thing. Eko Atlantic comes to mind since it was financed by Chagoury Chagoury a Lebanese man with money laundering links and shady deals dating to Babangida and Abacha era. Considering that the place is still scanty me thinks it was a money laundering front for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Christistruth00: 6:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi has links to IPOB Murderers and Terrorists

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by swaggerjack: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Judeerons32:
Una go tire. Its funny people think they can bully their choice on all Nigerians. Market ur wonderful candidate and leave others to support their drug baron. Is it your support?

No difference between these two. Operate exactly the same way.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by kponkedenge(m): 6:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Judeerons32:

You guys said you'll support Buhari even if presented a nepa bill certificate..... How did that turn out for you all later?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by obinoral1179(m): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

It is an insult to mention Reno with David Hundeyin when it comes to Journalism.
How many of his works yielded results? The guy is a social media investigative journalism and that is where it's ends....

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by victorv12(m): 6:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
What is Kranken?

It's a fictional sea monster.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Amotekun777: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2022
He's a known cold-blooded murderer. He's killed lots of Political foes like late Funsho Williams, late Arojo etc...

He uses MC Oluomo and his urchins to perpetrate these crimes.

Nigerians are known to celebrate criminals and their Oppressors.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Zelenskyy(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Of Course he is a Notorious Drug Baron with blood on his hands..

He must never be allowed to enter the Aso Rock Villa as President....

APC must Fall.... APC must Fail... APC must Scatter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by shinealight(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

Can this David Hundeyin do worse than Sowore who virtually hounded GEJ out of office? I believe Sowore is still confined to Abuja and has not seen his family in America for over a year. What about Charlie Boy? They always swallow their bitter pill in the end! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Flipmac(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2022
I don't like Tinubu but this is beer parlour talk. Why would a billionaire associate with street gangs when he can simply and anonymously use and pay them when needed.

How many Nigerian politicians are free of thugs and gangs?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian / Gombe Governor's Son Graduates With First Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.