Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels (44925 Views)

Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport / Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York / NDLEA Busts Interstate Drug Cartels in 3 States, arrests 7 Drug Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by OBALOLA55(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act
THIS ONE NA SIMPLE RIDDLE NOWgrin

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT [b]AMUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE AKA TINUBU
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by ChoCho54(f): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you guys did worse on pmb 2015,2019 yet he won... Continue to salute hundeyin who thrives in writing rubbish and propaganda... No wonder Ina de hype a liar in Peter Obi for president... See as cable news boast lies that investment in one brewery is 100m dollars...
See groove... You could have written this without tears nah
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by phemmyfour: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
What is Kranken?
cankerworm
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by ZeusP(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Anarchy in disguise
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Okoroawusa: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

Reno is charlatan. All he knows is to throw subtle sub and insults.
It is an insult to mention Reno with David Hundeyin when it comes to Journalism.
David is an investigative journalist, Reno is a Twitter table shaker
No wahala.... time will tell
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by pacespot(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2022
And some youths are still nursing the idea of voting for this Tinubu man simply because he is Yoruba
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by PHIPEX(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2022
VaginaMiners:
A butterfly thinking himself a bird grin grin
I wish him best of luck on his new found obsession.
Are you annoyed that he is exposing a drug baron wanting to lead us. Pls present your case if he's lieing but do not attack the messenger
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Aidejay(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Yeso! Expose pls...

Then expose, Atiku.

And then expose Peter Obi.

And last but not the least expose Kwankwaso.

I'd like to be furnished with all the dirty secrets before I decide on who to vote for.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Alexaonfleek: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2022
dayo23:
How does this stop Tinubu from winning? The real masses dey Street and will vote him
Real masses that are poverty striken.
You tinubu supporters are very wicked, you bank on the poverty and illiteracy of the masses to support your drug lord.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by sultry69(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

Reno is charlatan. All he knows is to throw subtle sub and insults.
It is an insult to mention Reno with David Hundeyin when it comes to Journalism.
David is an investigative journalist, Reno is a Twitter table shaker
Investigative journalist under my foot.

You are all lying merchants as your LP vice-president candidate called you.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Basiljoe: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2022
dayo23:
How does this stop Tinubu from winning? The real masses dey Street and will vote him
Lmao, by the time hudeyin is done with your heroine dealing agbero overlord oga ehn, even his family members would run away from him grin
Hopefully, one major platform like CNN or BBC picks up on the story. Gbam! You all demonic agents holding Nigeria back are finished. grin
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Arielle: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2022
ScamHunter:

Release the last of the kraken. The character is actually Poisidon, the god of the sea. I like your interpretation, it's against the disobedient, so the Obedient are safe. Also bear in mind that the Kraken sometimes destroys using tsunami. And we've reached a consensus that the Obi movement is an unstoppable tsunami.
Clever analogy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by RexTramadol1: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Awodi n fo fere

O lo hun fe m’oluwa
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Gozac: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Offpoint1:

You see the Fulani herdsmen, BK and bandits having their field days during this administration because the head is their sympathizer... Expect touts to have their field days too if Tinubu is unfortunate enough to get there.
Tinubu will just be a replica of PMB,but may perform a little bit better.
Just as cabals from Fulani are running PMB'S govt so shall be cabals from Yoruba who will be controlled by his son Seyi Tinubu
Touts will become brazen in their activities in extorting and harassing citizens especially in Lagos
Tinubu will as well empower Yorubas just as Buhari is empoweing his kinsmen by putting them in juicy positions
He will bring policies that will favour SW
like control of VAT by states etc
Tinubu will then go on a Vendetta mission to all his political foes in APC ,then establish his hegemony
I don't see him doing anything to improve the lots of the masses and the economy
So don't expect much from a Tinubu president as he will focus on SW majorly

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by RexTramadol1: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Aidejay:
Yeso! Expose pls...

Then expose, Atiku.

And then expose Peter Obi.

And last but not the least expose Kwankwaso.

I'd like to be furnished with all the dirty secrets before I decide on who to vote for.

I like you

If u wan open can of worms

Open for everybody
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Safyqueen: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Some people's mouth will be the knife that will slaughter them (Hausa proverb).

They thought Tinubu will be exactly Buhari in accomodating nonesense.

Whoever crosses the red line without proof will be on his own in the law Court.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by KGD10: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Offpoint1:

You see the Fulani herdsmen, BK and bandits having their field days during this administration because the head is their sympathizer... Expect touts to have their field days too if Tinubu is unfortunate enough to get there.

Lagos is functioning. All these lout you talk about is overrated because Lagos is functioning regardless of them. These so called agberos are not killing people in Lagos or kidnapping people. They're not doing any of these. As a matter of fact, Every state have nurtw agberos.

This thing about agberos is normal in every state. These are nurtw with leader among them who is loyal to the state government. This is to ensure the state government is aware of all the happenings in the state, that is, people coming in and out of the state. They also ensure they track the taxi and every bus driver to prevent any case of kidnapping. Every bus driver is a member of their group. This is to enhance safety for all passengers.

However, there are times when some of them go rogues and start to collect unwarranted money from drivers or fight but it doesn't go beyond that and these are always tackled with immediate effect. They don't kidnap or kill people. That's why I find it ridiculous with the way people are going about them.. You would think they're killers with the way some people go about them. I mean, look at Lagos. Are they killing or kidnapping in Lagos? Abeg shift. The agberos in South East are even worse.

Meanwhile, Fulani killer herdsmen was actually created by Atiku. Of course he knew Buhari would be nepotistic about it.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Alawode01(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Tani omon otolo loyo? Who no mo. Key in mkt, si oooh.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Tozocalamity: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu cant rule nigeria becos of his antecendence. a very corrupt man who is very desperate to lay hold on the nations treasury . if that should happens that wil spell doom for th country.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by swissgoldenpro2: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Okay we're watching
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Aidejay(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2022
RexTramadol1:

I like you
If u wan open can of worms
Open for everybody
M.A.D - Mutually Assured Destruction.

grin even David seff go collect.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Ventura1: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Very true
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Dagger111(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

Do am if e easy.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Gozac: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2022
blingxx:
Lol this is funny .. incase no one will say it I will ..tinubu is a bad influence with a lot of hoodlums as his urchin(agreed) but he will surely use that ruggedity to deal with the northern calibers and favour the south west grin
The North will make the greatest mistake of voting Tinubu who they think looks frail and old.
Tinubu is very strong willed and can never be controlled
Tinubu will deal with them as you said, may be they've forgotten how OBJ dealt with them, that one was just testing the mic to what Tinubu will do to them
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Awoleesu(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
What is Kranken?

An Octopussy motherfuckin monster!
Funny, it's also a Cryptocurrency platform grin
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by pacificom: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Nevertheless, emi lo kan " it's my turn"
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Tradernaija1: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2022
Funsho Williams comes to mind.

Who killed Funsho williams.?
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Cloud007: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2022
I bet this guy has evidence sha o to back up his claims.

People will hail him now but log off Twitter when they picked him up for him to provide evidences.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Gozac: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Poseidon sir!

Truly, this will be an interesting election year!

Interesting how Atiku has been spared so far, while Obi and Tinubu's supporters (all Southerners) fight to the "death"!

Indeed, North is smarter than the South politically.
Showing you that North reaps from Yoruba/ Igbo mutual disrespect distrust and rivalry
At the end of the day, I won't be surprised if Atiku will win the general elections in 2023
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu is like Alhaja Salami of King Of Boys
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by sunkieisland(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are jittery. It was oozing from your post.

#ReleaseTheKraken

and we can as well add #UnleashTheDragon

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.