Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels (44922 Views)

Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport / Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York / NDLEA Busts Interstate Drug Cartels in 3 States, arrests 7 Drug Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by shegz24(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2022
David Hundeyin should also invetigate the Obi Pandora papers or the 250m found with his aide or the corpse found at Ezu River when Obi was Governor of Anambra.

He should also investigate why Atiku wasnt allowed in USA for a while
Investigate Nigeria power sector and any links to Mikano (owned by Atiku)
He should investigate the dodgy privitisation done by Atiku as VP.

Justice is not one sided.
Justice is unbias.
Justice is for all.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Blazebond(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2022
If he is asked to come and give evidence to these claims in court shebi he go agree? Nor be to they talk anyhow o,this guy na attack dog o,and he is always emotional in his write-ups he has run to abroad for a long time now,he is not different from how sowore started, making damaging allegations against opponents must be backed by facts and also the readiness to defend those allegations in Court.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by 27Pushing30: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

Reno is charlatan. All he knows is to throw subtle sub and insults.
It is an insult to mention Reno with David Hundeyin when it comes to Journalism.
David is an investigative journalist, Reno is a Twitter table shaker

Was it not the same idiot who wrote on Akpabio being connected to that akwa ibom ladies murder? what was the outcome?

Well let him try Tinubu sha...

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by BrownRoofRep: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu is a drug lord, everyone knows that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Psalmistproject: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz......Mazi Reno omokri did more than ds, but where e dey today?
E don bcom persona non grata to d same ppl who were hailing him as they hailed his own master (Gej) to political oblivion.

Diswan still dey learn work!
cool

The government is for the majority of the citizens.
If you have been enjoying the support of the majority and one day you disrespect them, be ready to suffer consequences. It's simple, you can't slap your Boss and don't get fired.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by ViceGovernor: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act
The answer to your question cheesy

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
What is Kranken?
a mythical, giant octopus/sea monster of enormous size
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by sidonlook: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2022
dayo23:
How does this stop Tinubu from winning? The real masses dey Street and will vote him

If the masses in Nigeria are suffering and the real masses are in the street and will vote for Tinubu.

Question: where was Tinubu while the masses suffer and what did he do to influence government policies to improve the life of the masses ?

They use suffering and hunger as a weapon against the masses.

It would be stupid of the poor masses to vote for this same party in power that brought ruin to them.

Both PDP and APC are sides of same coin , same people.

Peter Obi stayed away from these two parties and join Labour Party which is a different people.

We have been suffering for a long time ( iigo better).

Let us do something differently to get a different result.

No to APC.
No to PDP.

YES TO LABOUR.
YES TO PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by OmoAkin85: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2022
dayo23:
How does this stop Tinubu from winning? The real masses dey Street and will vote him
mumu na you and ur family go vote am,make I tell u,if ur jagban get mind make him allow free and fair election for west make we see if he go even win Lagos,thank God d wise ones are many now,only few idiot like you remaining
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by sidonlook: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2022
OmoAkin85:
mumu na you and ur family go vote am,make I tell u,if ur jagban get mind make him allow free and fair election for west make we see if he go even win Lagos,thank God d wise ones are many now,only few idiot like you remaining
I liked your contribution but when I saw you use the word " idiot ", I unliked.

You don't need to use derogatory language to make your point.

Let's be civil.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by chikason22(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

ANSWER: TINUBU
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by phazotron(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2022
dayo23:

No mind people wey dey live in alternate reality
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Meanly looking at his teeth will tell you everything about him even after going to dentist for wash wash, it still remains d same.. Agbero, thieves, drugs, everything and his boys are everywhere in this govt and they're unchecked; have you seen Lexus 470, like about 100, he parked in a compound somewhere in Lagos for this election only ; if he ever looses this election na London hospital straight and no return..

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Shattuck(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

one mind thinks the answer is tinubu but another one dey say nah asiwaju.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Csami(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2022
ScamHunter:

Release the last of the kraken. The character is actually Poisidon, the god of the sea. I like your interpretation, it's against the disobedient, so the Obedient are safe. Also bear in mind that the Kraken sometimes destroys using tsunami. And we've reached a consensus that the Obi movement is an unstoppable tsunami.

Kraken is actually owned by Hades. Zeus gave Hades permission to release it.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Judeerons32: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2022
no man is God. we as individuals have made wrong choices. what makes us think ours is the wrong choice. we can market our candidates without throwing mud at others. as it is they spend more time talking about Tinubu than their candidate. the only thing they mouth is Obidient. we should pass slangs and phrases we should interrogate programs. it is well.

NigeriaB:

but one's wrong choice could affect the entire country negatively!

This is why we shouldn't allow people make the wrong choice.

Have you not heard of people regretting their actions for bringing in this government?

We just want to avoid a repeat of similar scenario!
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Judeerons32: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2022
are u God? what makes u think yours will be the best. did he turn Anambra to London?
Beverlyjean:

Nonsense talk....so we should all suffer because u decided to b foolish.... I just wish there is some some of computer that will show the candidates the electorates voted for...if ur candidate the winner of the elections and he is a terrible leader , u that voted for him will suffer the consequences in anything u try to do , while those that dint vote for the so called candidate will have it easier ... those that dint vote for him will be exempted from the present situation of the country, while those that voted for him will b the ones that will suffer
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by kingbee90: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2022
membranus:

Even in the news story, there was no criminal indictment against him by the US govt for drug offence, only seizure of about $0.5m for dodgy tax issue.

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Softmirror: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Judeerons32:
Una go tire. Its funny people think they can bully their choice on all Nigerians. Market ur wonderful candidate and leave others to support their drug baron. Is it your support?

IT'S A GOOD THING THEY ARE DOING. WITHOUT SUCH AGRESSIVE CAMPAIGN AGAINST TINUBU'S PERSON THE PRIMARIES WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN INTERESTING. MORE OVER IT MAKES TINUBU ALOT MORE POPULAR.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by kingbee90: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Blazebond:
If he is asked to come and give evidence to these claims in court shebi he go agree? Nor be to they talk anyhow o,this guy na attack dog o,and he is always emotional in his write-ups he has run to abroad for a long time now,he is not different from how sowore started, making damaging allegations against opponents must be backed by facts and also the readiness to defend those allegations in Court.

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Mikolo70(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2022
This one too has started using ibos to get followers....lol
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Enumerator(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Confirm!
ObidientFC:

Reno is charlatan. All he knows is to throw subtle sub and insults.
It is an insult to mention Reno with David Hundeyin when it comes to Journalism.
David is an investigative journalist, Reno is a Twitter table shaker
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Enumerator(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2022
I am Tinubu
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Sunnyski: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2022
This Vawulence go sweet die

Akant wait
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Putinofrussia: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You mean yoruba Muslims ?
Igbo catholics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. / President Buhari With His Children In Their Graduation Gowns / I Will Miss Funke So Much, Says Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.