Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ladies Are Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Funny (1090 Views)

Omo Girls Are Funny / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Funny by Anobella: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2022
Good morning guys .

I work in one of the top restaurants in lagos.

I am not saying this to bash ladies but I find it very annoying ladies do this shit alot.. I bliv one of the main reasons you find some ladies coming into an expensive restaurant is because they are all trying to mingle and get connected to d ....... you know .

When coming to a place where u will meet people of high class I don't expect poverty to show in your attitude at least leave up to that standard for that minute ...

A nigeria girl will go into an expensive restaurant with 10,000 naira only thinking she is coming to KFC � when they sell water alone for 3,000 naira.. when you hear the food prices u start looking up at the sky hoping God will do a miracle . Aunty it's not by force .. this are the people that will even take pictures in the toilet with just a bottle water and u will find them wearing things that exposses their cleavage thinking they will use it to attract guys . Then I become mad I ask myself. What do Nigerian ladies have to offer . Nothing .

I know my status and my worth I can't wake up in the morning then walk into a restaurant I oriental hotel then expect them to sell water 150 naira when I hear the price I start frowning I would rather go to KFC or chicken Republic.

Nigerian ladies
.quote yourself according to your worth don't over do and look stupid you can dress decently and a guy will appreciate you. If I have enough money and I c u as a picture freak in a public place . I wouldn't ask you out or get close to you .

If you are looking for something nice you need to look responsible not like a prostitute. . .

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Funny by Nonexisting: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2022
You are preaching to unrepentant and unapologetic foolish gender people so you're wasting your time my friend.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Funny by Magnoliaa(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2022
ok

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Funny by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2022
This doesn't even make any sense... Are you dissing women for going to expensive restaurants they can't afford? Cause men do so too... They take girls out and ditch them cause they can't pay the bill... Or wash plates in the kitchen if they can't escape... undecided

As for dressing responsibly... Preach to your gender who walk around with dirty oversized shirts and shorts... Not to mention the sag jeans craze... Irresponsible things... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Funny by JOACHINpedro: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Funny by Anobella: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
This doesn't even make any sense... Are you dissing women for going to expensive restaurants they can't afford? Cause men do so too... They take girls out and ditch them cause they can't pay the bill... Or wash plates in the kitchen if they can't escape... undecided

As for dressing responsibly... Preach to your gender who walk around with dirty oversized shirts and shorts... Not to mention the sag jeans craze... Irresponsible things... undecided

Pls read again I didn't create the thread to bash women it my own opinion

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Funny by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Anobella:

Pls read again I didn't create the thread to bash women it my own opinion
Your opinion is biased...

Preach to your gender... You think women are bad? You folks are irredeemable...

You expect women to dress responsibly... Do you? How many boys under 25 wear suits with a tie? undecided

They go around with unwashed stinky locks that look like dead rats... undecided

Signature yahoo boy look...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Funny by Anobella: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

You expect women to dress responsibly... Do you? How many boys under 25 wear suits with a tie? undecided

Alright I have heard you

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Funny by Anobella: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Anobella:
Good morning guys .

I am not saying this to bash ladies but I find it very annoying ladies do this shit alot.. I bliv one of the main reasons you find some ladies coming into an expensive restaurant is because they are all trying to mingle and get connected to d ....... you know .

When coming to a place where u will meet people of high class I don't expect poverty to show in your attitude at least leave up to that standard for that minute ...

A nigeria girl will go into an expensive restaurant with 10,000 naira only thinking she is coming to KFC � when they sell water alone for 3,000 naira.. when you hear the food prices u start looking up at the sky hoping God will do a miracle . Aunty it's not by force .. this are the people that will even take pictures in the toilet with just a bottle water and u will find them wearing things that exposses their cleavage thinking they will use it to attract guys . Then I become mad I ask myself. What do Nigerian ladies have to offer . Nothing .

I know my status and my worth I can't wake up in the morning then walk into a restaurant I oriental hotel then expect them to sell water 150 naira when I hear the price I start frowning I would rather go to KFC or chicken Republic.

Nigerian ladies
.quote yourself according to your worth don't over do and look stupid you can dress decently and a guy will appreciate you. If I have enough money and I c u as a picture freak in a public place . I wouldn't ask you out or get close to you .

If you are looking for something nice you need to look responsible not like a prostitute. . .

I find it annoying when I walk into a place and I c ppl like that

I am not a Saint ooo but we r adults and we have sense so let's use it
Re: Ladies Are Funny by toujurs: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
They want to bam bam, she wants to chill with the big boys. Go to radisson blu, you will see them plenty. Security guards do pursue them away.

Rich guys that can't marry you, you want to kill your self over. After he must have bleeped you finish now, you will start crying out loud, how men are scum.

Where as it was you that brought your lazy hungry ass to where it wasn't wanted.
Re: Ladies Are Funny by Anobella: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
toujurs:
They want to bam bam, she wants to chill with the big boys. Go to radisson blu, you will see them plenty. Security guards do pursue them away.

Rich guys that can't marry you, you want to kill your self over. After he must have bleeped you finish now, you will start crying out loud, how men are scum.

Where as it was you that brought your lazy hungry ass to where it wasn't wanted.

Very true I worked in radiation blue .
Respect yourself dress well . I know a gal dat got a job offer at chevron when u visited polo club ... you don't have to look indicent to attract ppl who u think might help u
Re: Ladies Are Funny by Anobella: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
toujurs:

Very true I worked in radiation blue .
Respect yourself dress well . I know a gal dat got a job offer at chevron when u visited polo club ... you don't have to look indicent to attract ppl who u think might help u. Funny enough they come with expensive phones that d only thing they are proud off ..

Imagine someone using an iPhone 13 and is complaining about food cost in a place u know is very expensive...
Re: Ladies Are Funny by Ximenez(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just don't bother, allow people to live their lives as they deem fit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Funny by Mandrake007(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Well it is what it is,although I hate it,that’s how they survive if there weren’t brainless simps enabling their behavior and scooping them you wouldn’t see them frequent those locations,the fact is, it works they get men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Funny by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

Yet they usually have d same Nigerian girls desperately trying to be beneath them during bedmatic grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Funny by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Are Funny by Ximenez(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

How's wearing suit and tie a definition of responsible dressing?
Re: Ladies Are Funny by pansophist(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

Erm...wait o, do guys go there hoping to catch a woman that will save him from himself? To buy food and drinks for him, and pay him for having a good time with her?

Please clarify abeg.
Re: Ladies Are Funny by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Anobella:
Good morning guys .

Nigerian ladies

K

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Awesome! / There's No World For Good Men / Women Should Pay For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.