Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? (4335 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Dear Ladies What Is Your Role In A Relationship,guys Stop Being Stupid To A Lady / Why Are Girls So Stupid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Goldieluks: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
sexsinners:

na boy dey babes are so silly, but i have to say some guys force dey girl.

You are not okay upstairs,i presume.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by LittleNerd(f): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
YOU MEN SEF ARE STUPID TOO AS YOU SAY WOMEN ARE , WHO TOLD YOU THE WOMAN DOESNT WANT TO HAVE ONE NIGHT STAND WITH YOU TOO SMH ! IGNORANCE , AND YOU SEF MAKE YOU NWA CLOSE YA LEG ALL YOU MEN NO RESPECT FOR YASELF OR WOMEN
! SMH
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by MrsChima(f): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2011
In order for the girls to fall silly for one night stands THEN THE BOYS are equally as silly.

If YOU HAVE SELF respect, no one can make you do what you do not want to do. Those girls did or are doing what they wants to do just like the boys did or are doing what they wants to do as well.

Stop pointing fingers because you are guilty and wants to place blame to make yourself feel better. Do not engage in an act that you will question later in life. It is that simple.

It is childish when people accuse others of such act when they too have engaged in the same act of the accused.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by MrsCork2(f): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Hahaha. You are just an emotional wreck looking for who to drag down with you. You have heard and read about me so its ok to wanna be me wink wink wink. But I have never had anything to do with any Nland dude because I am too full of myself. My Nland baby love doesn't even comment here apart from education & we have not gotten intimate yet. You have reduced yourself to ridicule and filth, dance the music alone don't drag me in it because I'm not starved & wld not give it up like that.

Secondly, the person who exposed you described you as ugly and fat that explains why you do one night stands. I am too sexy, beautiful & attractive to do a one night stand and even if I decide to do, the guy would never let get go let alone broadcast me like they did you.

I will advice you to read the thread of the babe that was abandoned after 9 years because you are a similar case or even worse. You feed on randoms and also pay ransoms. You are a disgrace to cheap babes and you need your brain examined.

So you take anti suppressant drugs, hope you didn't miss your dose today because you have been acting mad all day and commenting on people's thread anyhow. To think I even fell for the you are about to get married to a white man crap. How did you meet him? Do you pay his bills too? You have never been asked out?

You ram, haven't you heard of exercises and diet. The time you use to pay men for sex can be used to work out and keep fit. You will need a lifetime of work outs to get the abs I got in 2 months. As for the stretch marks you have, you have to live with it that would teach you to avoid ice-cream & chocolates for the rest of your life.

I don't envy you, you already have a sex tape at your age. In the Us, they make money from it but you pay for your own decadence. I pray for you & hope one day you find that joy stick that would fit into yours. Why are you using male as your gender now, lolz its a decoy abi, a whorrrrre would always be a whorrrrre even if you hide. The bad thing about your own bad ways is that there is proof.

silly girl, I advised you on your thread and you dare mess with me. Why are you afraid of the guy who revealed your secrets. Go and trash things out with him and not me. Are you scared that there is more where that came from. Whats the business of a poetry writer with a bum bum distributor, 2 extremes. I have something to laugh about today, I might right a poetry on it, A diary of an insecure jump off. hmmm

Proper MUMU like you

hmmmmmm
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by fairlyisabel(f): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
Cuddlemii that is too much naa.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Cuddlemii: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
fairlyisabel: Cuddlemii that is too much naa.

Guilty as charged! I apologize!

I got angry.

Older and wiser wink
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by segzicres(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lol, so guys should stop feelimg sharp, the babes wanted ir

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice / "Awon Werey" Dynasty Has Been Chased Out. Romancelanders Voted For Change / How True Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.