Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" (21931 Views)

President Tinubu Wants Stigma On Drug Use Removed / Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Chinenye Ezewuzie Biograpgy : Early Life , Networth And Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Transcriber: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
virginprincess:
This might not be true but I don't know why I don't just like this peter obi especially with the way people are hyping him on social media, this was the same way buhari was hyped back then now look at where we are,if he is a messiah like people claim then when didn't he turned anambra to Dubai during his regime,I see him as a pretended and liar anyway what my business I don't have my pvc so I'm not voting for anyone.

Pls this is just my humble opinion nobody should wail on my mentions.
Girl you're smart abeg.
They hype him like he just fell from heaven undecided
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by DownChelsea(f): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Transcriber:

Girl you're smart abeg.
They hype him like he just fell from heaven undecided

I'm from Edo and I will vote for Peter Obi grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Transcriber: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
DownChelsea:

I'm from Edo and I will vote for Peter Obi grin
Good for you
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by DownChelsea(f): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Transcriber:

Good for you
actually, BEST for me (and my country too)

grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Waterbear:

It said "Governor"
So "yes" he was running for something...

What are you talking about? Obi handed over to Obiano in 2014, after completing his second term, so what 'Governor' positkon was he running for in 2016 when this lady made the public accusation against him?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi

On 17 March 2014 Peter Obi served out his second term and handed over the governorship to Willie Obiano.[19]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Gozac: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
APGA Interactive Forum

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed

https://www./apgaapga/posts/868941613239427/
Idiots trying very hard to call a white object black by trying to paint it black. This article is a pedestrian, puerile article meant to bring Obi down but rather than so they keep promoting Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Prove the op wrong or stfu.

Tagging seun because of his civilty so he comes to your rescue is a pipe dream.
The burden of proof is in the accuser. Let the OP prove himself right. You can't accuse Peter Obi without evidence.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by KingofAnambra: 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Gozac:

Idiots trying very hard to call a white object black by trying to paint it black. This article is a pedestrian, puerile article meant to bring Obi down but rather than so they keep promoting Obi
Bring Obi down? Look at this fool. Was the Pandora thief up before? That's how you Obi social media bandits go about constituting nuisance in the public space by hyping a common cheap political prostitute that keeps jumping from one party to another like homeless frog undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by DownChelsea(f): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Peter Obi is so blessed that I have no choice but to call myself an Anambrarian.

I love him soon much
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by plaindealer: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obi Pandora aka Him Tu Lie, aka drug kingpin ..

Of course, the tens of millions of dollars inside his pandora secret account came from somewhere..

The chicken is coming home to roost..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by VERDA: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Where are those IPOB social media bandits? Come and see your messiah grin

Keep digging, we are expecting more stories, Una go dig tire.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by DownChelsea(f): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
VERDA:

Keep digging, we are expecting more stories, Una go dig tire.

At least, they should even try and dig small truth. Their countless failed efforts at bringing the golden man down are laughably stupid.

Let's admit it, we overrated the mental potency of these Tinubu slaves.

Pathetic failures! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by VERDA: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2022
virginprincess:
This might not be true but I don't know why I don't just like this peter obi especially with the way people are hyping him on social media, this was the same way buhari was hyped back then now look at where we are,if he is a messiah like people claim then when didn't he turned anambra to Dubai during his regime,I see him as a pretended and liar anyway what my business I don't have my pvc so I'm not voting for anyone.

Pls this is just my humble opinion nobody should wail on my mentions.

Buhari was not hyped, the dude lost elections 3 times...he was popular only in the core north and it was the alliance with Tinibu leading the southwest with the help of Tinubu's media machine that proped him up.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by VERDA: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2022
DownChelsea:

At least, they should even try and dig small truth. Their failed efforts at bringing the golden man down are laughably stupid.

Pathetic failures! grin grin

Don't mind them, hypocrits

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:06am On Jun 24, 2022
AntonVince:
***Yinmu***
cheesy grin
The enemies of Nigeria can go exhume Pablo Escobar's body and have him indict Obi...still won't change nothing.
Peter Korede Nakowa Obi is a moving train.

Obedient Nigerians are far too determined for these shenanigans.

Better remove that Korede name from a criminal's sordid identity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:14am On Jun 24, 2022
This is a 2016 post revisited so it must be authentic. Someone may have gone a long way to suppress the truth but truth can be pretty stubborn.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by DownChelsea(f): 1:18am On Jun 24, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:
This is a 2016 post revisited so it must be authentic. Someone may have gone a long way to suppress the truth but truth can be pretty stubborn.

The truth is never impossible to prove.

So, we are waiting for you.

Start proving! I hope you succeed in doing so before your last child's 30th birthday.

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Samakus(m): 1:33am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
APGA Interactive Forum

A random post with no verifiable source grin cheesy cheesy

Someone just wrote a long gibberish with source as "CULLED FROM SUN NEWSPAPERS" and you're already masturbating profusely? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's beautiful to see the level of sleepless nights Our amicable PO is causing you guys

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
APGA Interactive Forum

You don go sniff with your Oga.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by misano(m): 2:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

What are you talking about? Obi handed over to Obiano in 2014, after completing his second term, so what 'Governor' positkon was he running for in 2016 when this lady made the public accusation against him?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi

The story is fake. It was not culled from any newspaper. This story is only in Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Legalese(m): 3:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Lol ..see how dumb people can be. Go and search for this news online and you'd see that it was culled from Facebook while claiming to emanate from Sunnews. Watch blockheads run with this to display their ignorance and lack of commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Great2017: 3:57am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
But you can see the FB link there, the author, and from an igbo group. I guess that's why you hypocritical lots are yet to call it Ewedu Amala express media or Fulani gworo chewing headslammers. No true igbo blood is supporting that Pandora thief Obi undecided

The same way you are claiming kingofanambra.

The desperation of your paymaster and the crumbs given to you can make you claim anything.

Keep reeling out falsehood. Like Lai Mohammed, your day of retribution is very near.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by wingmanIII: 4:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Mods should not allow this kind of baseless, poorly written trash here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks / $16bn Power Projects: Why Buhari Should Not Probe Obasanjo – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.