Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" (21930 Views)

President Tinubu Wants Stigma On Drug Use Removed / Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Chinenye Ezewuzie Biograpgy : Early Life , Networth And Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Rickmann: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
APGA Interactive Forum

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed

https://www./apgaapga/posts/868941613239427/

Who ever is pulling this stunt should try harder..

Every aspirant are doing everything to discredit the other.

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by DownChelsea(f): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

You Obi fans should try and talk as if you even have a few useful brain cells. This accusation was from 2016. Obi was not Governor then. It was Obiano.

Also, and to the best of my knowledge, Obi was not running for any political office back then.

So for what purpose exactly was this lady trying to tarnish the image of your fake messiah in 2016?

Was he running to become Pope and 'enemies of progress' were trying to prevent that happening? Awom suwegbe oshi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by laaja38(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thunder will fired you in the prison. Maybe it's your father and mother that are Peter Obi. Agent of satanic kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rexymania:
This fake is so fake

What was you fake messiah contesting for in 2016 to warrant fhis accusation against him back then?

Shebi every allegation against Obi is to blacken his image and prevent his success ba? Then you lot should show us what the lady was trying to ruin for Obi in 2016 when she made the claim below.

Was he running for Presidenf of Cameroon then? Shior.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by ken6488(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Peter Obi is a murderer and drug courier

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Tinubu is a drug baron, killer , kiled 100 of youths you think we forgot?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by ken6488(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
I go still vote obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by joey150(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm not surprised obi supporters are are always toxic and sauce reason why I will never support him and he will surely lose the election undecided tongue

Again, you're the product of a failed education system.

Not surprised that your reply is the only conclusion you can come to.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rickmann:

Who ever is pulling this stunt should try harder..

Every aspirant are doing everything to discredit the other.

LMAO!

Ode. This is from 2016. This lady accused Obi when he was doing zilch politically. What was her motivation if she is not telling the truth? Who paid her to 'lie' against Obi back then and for what?

You Obi supporters should come and explain and stop lazily hiding behind the blanket excuse that they want to tarnish the image of your fake messiah because of his 2023 Presidential ambition.

Even if his opponent use this today it is obvious they certainly had nothing to do with the origonal allegations made against Obi in 2016.

With fans like you, Obi needs no enemies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Buhari may have achieved nothing other than making Nigerians more self aware of their reality. In fact, a man on whose neck the boot of oppression is resting on would only want one thing: FREEDOM. That's what many of you anti-Obi have failed to realise, the support for him is organic as far the alternatives (BAT and Atiku) are part of the problem.

Una never see anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by kingjiss: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
APGA Interactive Forum

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed

https://www./apgaapga/posts/868941613239427/

Nigerian youths are very stupid and foolish

Your country it's about to go down and you idiots are up here taking sides

You don't know how powerful you foolish youths are

Keep taking side and don't vote for who will change your country for the best

Idiot's

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Rickmann: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

Ode. This is from 2016. This lady accused Obi when he was doing zilch politically. What was her motivation if she is not telling the truth? Who paid her to 'lie' against Obi back then and for what?

You Obi supporters should come and explain and stop lazily hiding behind the blanket excuse that they want to tarnish the image of your fake messiah because of his 2023 Presidential ambition.

Even if his opponent use this today it is obvious they certainly had nothing to do with the origonal allegations made against Obi in 2016.

With fans like you, Obi needs no enemies.

Why the abuse, sir?

What's wrong with people on this forum for God's sake? I just made a harmless comment and then this? Do you people even know there are elderly people on this forum?

It's a shame..
Not your fault though.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by favour32(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi na their problem but dem nor dey creative enough to arrange better lie!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by delpee(f): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Those who know Chinenye should tell her to come out and reconfirm this 2016 story with evidence if true.
Anyone can make up a story just to discredit an opponent.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Some people should learn to lie..
Like they should add that to the schools curriculum...

The story isn't even good for nollywood...

���

Abeg! These people trying so hard to bring down Peter Obi are losing their dignity shamelessly...

I wonder how much these ones were paid...
I can write a better story than this na..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Jack005(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
The Yoruba mod will not delete this nonsense.. Just imagine how people can go just for politics.. It is pathetic

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

You Obi fans are all the same. Illiterate who can't even open a link or do basic fact-finding.

Was Obi contesting a Presidential election against Atiku and Tinubu in 2016 when the lady made this allegation against him?

It was stated (Governor) so intent to lie and discredit is boldly written ..

Drink water and chill

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Okoroawusa: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am not an Obi fan but this isn't necessary

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lawd. You Obi fans are all Obi supporters for real.

Do you guys lack data or the intellect to be inquisitive enough to open a fcking link?

This accusation is from 2016 not something anyone put together last night to blacken the already sordid image of your fake messiah.

More from his past will come out because he is a sleazy character. If the best defence you guys will have is "it is all the work of Tinubu urchins" then your dumber than 'Him Tu lie' Obi himself.

The ladies accusation on face book is from 16 August 2016 you dumbasses.

You bigots and tribalists are doing the same shite you people did blindly defending the terrorist Kanu who has now turned SE into a killing field while you clowns continue to insist he is a nice man who helps old ladies across the street.

More from what past?
The story is fake that's why he is a free walking man and no one heard the fake news till now..

Lol, drink water and chill bro..
You're burning up

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
The person that made the FB post is Igbo, the group is an igbo group. So this is not an anyone can make up random nonsense matter. Igbos are the ones that made the write up.

Theres a difference with
"The name is Igbo"
And
"The person is Igbo"

Lol

Drink water bro...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by sukar886: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Cheap blackmailing, it won't work for you people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I said, prove the op wrong or stfu.

I didn't ask for useless epistle.

Prove the OP right or go drink water, you're burning up

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
This is not a PDP or APC matter. The post was made in 2016 by the author who is igbo, the post was made in an exclusive igbo group with APGA affiliation. But you still chose to drag PDP and APC into the matter. Continue!

Drink water and chill bro...

Who said the author is Igbo...

Just like you, you're not from Anambra and you're not Igbo..
But your name is "kingofanambra"

Do you need a glass of water?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Where are those IPOB social media bandits? Come and see your messiah grin

Ontop fake news?
We are busy abeg!

Drink water bro, you need alot of it..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by CSTRR: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
virginprincess:
This might not be true but I don't know why I don't just like this peter obi especially with the way people are hyping him on social media, this was the same way buhari was hyped back then now look at where we are,if he is a messiah like people claim then when didn't he turned anambra to Dubai during his regime,I see him as a pretended and liar anyway what my business I don't have my pvc so I'm not voting for anyone.

Pls this is just my humble opinion nobody should wail on my mentions.
You don't need to like him.

Your opinion is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by CSTRR: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
They want to pour portor portor on his white by all means.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by JOGICE(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
Dsalvo:

You Obi fans are all the same. Illiterate who can't even open a link or do basic fact-finding.

Was Obi contesting a Presidential election against Atiku and Tinubu in 2016 when the lady made this allegation against him?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
For those frustrated wretched IPOB social media bandits that your 10MB free glo data has finished, let me help your miserable lives. See the screenshot below

Should I send you 1Gb ?
It should be enough for you to make research...

Or should I get you a glass of water?
Your temperature is high bro...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
KingofAnambra:
But you can see the FB link there, the author, and from an igbo group. I guess that's why you hypocritical lots are yet to call it Ewedu Amala express media or Fulani gworo chewing headslammers. No true igbo blood is supporting that Pandora thief Obi undecided

Oh wow!!
There is a FB link...
That means its legit...
There is also a Facebook link with mermaid found on the beach with an author..
That must be legit too...

Should I get a cup of water?
Maybe with some tablets ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

What was you fake messiah contesting for in 2016 to warrant fhis accusation against him back then?

Shebi every allegation against Obi is to blacken his image and prevent his success ba? Then you lot should show us what the lady was trying to ruin for Obi in 2016 when she made the claim below.

Was he running for Presidenf of Cameroon then? Shior.

It said "Governor"
So "yes" he was running for something...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Zonefree(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sound so unreal.. undecided
Is this some sort of false accusation or some kinda way to tarnish his image?

Well this is some d**mb reportage..no credible link..no source..no details..no pictures..just some random nonsense..and you expect sane persons to believe this..
Glad to know you still have some senses left.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
virginprincess:
This might not be true but I don't know why I don't just like this peter obi especially with the way people are hyping him on social media, this was the same way buhari was hyped back then now look at where we are,if he is a messiah like people claim then when didn't he turned anambra to Dubai during his regime,I see him as a pretended and liar anyway what my business I don't have my pvc so I'm not voting for anyone.

Pls this is just my humble opinion nobody should wail on my mentions.

Buhari didn't have track records, no achievement to his name not even a waec result.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Eniitankorede: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is SCAM!!! Run away from him.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester / Buhari Has Turned Condolence Visits To Campaign Rallies —PDP / APC Disbands Gulak Committee For Imo Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.