Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,512 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" (21897 Views)

President Tinubu Wants Stigma On Drug Use Removed / Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Chinenye Ezewuzie Biograpgy : Early Life , Networth And Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Chetas81(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
DownChelsea:

Are you done?
yes done and stamp
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Biodun556(m): 3:09am On Nov 08, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by autotrader014(m): 4:54am On Nov 08, 2022
KingofAnambra:
For those frustrated wretched IPOB social media bandits that your 10MB free glo data has finished, let me help your miserable lives. See the screenshot below
Na like dis madness take dey start. When obi wins, u will drink poison and die..
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by GodHatesJews: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Osus it seems no be only Tinubu dey deal drugs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by lexylaw40: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2022
AntonVince:
***Yinmu***
cheesy grin
The enemies of Nigeria can go exhume Pablo Escobar's body and have him indict Obi...still won't change nothing.
Peter Korede Nakowa Obi is a moving train.

Obedient Nigerians are far too determined for these shenanigans.

a moving tyre with no direction
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
hmm
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
hmm

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what's hmm?
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what's hmm?

Just seeing this thread and I wonder why I no see am before ni

Though sounds like the numerous hit job journalism that Tinubu has been dealing with
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Dshocker(m): 5:27am On Feb 23, 2023
KingofAnambra:
APGA Interactive Forum

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed

https://www./apgaapga/posts/868941613239427/

Your level of idiosyncrasy needs urgent attention.

You can't be involved in drugs over a period of a decade without being caught.

So lets assume truly he was into drug, wouldn't he be the biggest fool on earth to use his staff to push the drugs?

This accusation holds no water and i challenge you to upload the Chinenye Ezewuzie's picture for the world to see.

Assassination of character can land you up to 10yrs in prison.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by 2mch(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Your level of idiosyncrasy needs urgent attention.

You can't be involved in drugs over a period of a decade without being caught.

So lets assume truly he was into drug, wouldn't he be the biggest fool on earth to use his staff to push the drugs?

This accusation holds no water and i challenge you to upload the Chinenye Ezewuzie's picture for the world to see.

Assassination of character can land you up to 10yrs in prison.
Na so. Keep deceiving yourself when you know most Eastern business men who have business with Asia mix business with drugs. This is not the only person accusing Obi of drug trafficking. Checkout the below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7427684/peter-obi-brother-accused-drug

Peter Obi looting Anambra dry in 2009 to build shopping mall in Abuja:

https://www.modernghana.com/amp/news/219766/exclusive-report-at-last-nemesis-catches-up-with-gov-pete.html
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Dshocker(m): 8:09am On Feb 23, 2023
2mch:

Na so. Keep deceiving yourself when you know most Eastern business men who have business with Asia mix business with drugs. This is not the only person accusing Obi of drug trafficking. Checkout the below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7427684/peter-obi-brother-accused-drug

Peter Obi looting Anambra dry in 2009 to build shopping mall in Abuja:

https://www.modernghana.com/amp/news/219766/exclusive-report-at-last-nemesis-catches-up-with-gov-pete.html

So where is the proof or are you an illiterate?
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by 2mch(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2023
Dshocker:

So where is the proof or are you an illiterate?
When it’s Peter, the proof is not good enough. grin. You are too unintelligent for the silly gossip and rumors you peddle.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by deji17: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Peter Obi is a fraud. The whole world knows except for zombiediots.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by banku: 2:01am On Jan 23
Case of kettle calling pot black.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT / NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination / Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.