Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" (21932 Views)

President Tinubu Wants Stigma On Drug Use Removed / Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Chinenye Ezewuzie Biograpgy : Early Life , Networth And Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by mrcelebrity1: 4:35am On Jun 24, 2022
This one no be hype , Alaye read well and see the better future for our children and unborn generations... peace !!!
virginprincess:
This might not be true but I don't know why I don't just like this peter obi especially with the way people are hyping him on social media, this was the same way buhari was hyped back then now look at where we are,if he is a messiah like people claim then when didn't he turned anambra to Dubai during his regime,I see him as a pretended and liar anyway what my business I don't have my pvc so I'm not voting for anyone.

Pls this is just my humble opinion nobody should wail on my mentions.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Gozac: 5:14am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Bring Obi down? Look at this fool. Was the Pandora thief up before? That's how you Obi social media bandits go about constituting nuisance in the public space by hyping a common cheap political prostitute that keeps jumping from one party to another like homeless frog undecided
See this fool of a tribal bigot trying to market a senile demented old man who made Lagos the second most worst place to live in the world because you feel he can bring eldorado to Yoruba land
We are for Obi and not evenyour stupid demarketing can stop.
Your drug lord that was handed flag of a soon to be empty party will be shocked by next year
Let him name his Muslim VP and we nail him and let see how your votes will make him president
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Eniitankorede: 5:22am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Where are those IPOB social media bandits? Come and see your messiah grin

Obi’s father was strangled to death by drug barons. This is the person IPOB terrorists want us to vote for. Peter Oni is a scam. Run away from him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Eniitankorede: 5:25am On Jun 24, 2022
AntonVince:
***Yinmu***
cheesy grin
The enemies of Nigeria can go exhume Pablo Escobar's body and have him indict Obi...still won't change nothing.
Peter Korede Nakowa Obi is a moving train.

Obedient Nigerians are far too determined for these shenanigans.

I know you will avoid truth and reality. Who killed Peter Obi’s father? How was he killed? Did Peter Oni spend 10 years studying a 4 year degree? Will such a person get 1st class? And will Oxford grant a regular admission to a third class graduate? There are a lot of questions that Peter Obi cannot answer. He is a scam. Run away from him. Unless you belong to IPOB.

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Eniitankorede: 5:25am On Jun 24, 2022
AntonVince:
***Yinmu***
cheesy grin
The enemies of Nigeria can go exhume Pablo Escobar's body and have him indict Obi...still won't change nothing.

I know you will avoid truth and reality. Who killed Peter Obi’s father? How was he killed? Did Peter Oni spend 10 years studying a 4 year degree? Will such a person get 1st class? And will Oxford grant a regular admission to a third class graduate? There are a lot of questions that Peter Obi cannot answer. He is a scam. Run away from him. Unless you belong to IPOB.

AntonVince:
***Yinmu***
cheesy grin

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Slynation(m): 5:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Are they playing the drug script or rape script, which of them...grin Na them sabi...If they like, they can hang my grandmothers death on his neck, We will still vote for him...grin

Useless idiots who should be bordered Tinubu handpicked a known terrorists sponsor Masari as an intended running mate are busy chasing shadows...
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by manmade(m): 5:39am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
APGA Interactive Forum

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed

https://www./apgaapga/posts/868941613239427/
We have been expecting you to come out with something like this �, you guys are so predictable!! Pls try harder this one na a very poor attempt to tarnish the image of Obi, little wonder that the mumu poster couldn't cite a credible source Link.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Slynation(m): 5:47am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
But you can see the FB link there, the author, and from an igbo group. I guess that's why you hypocritical lots are yet to call it Ewedu Amala express media or Fulani gworo chewing headslammers. No true igbo blood is supporting that Pandora thief Obi undecided
Lol...you can keep masturbating on this thread doing what you know how to do best, but have it at the back of your mind that no fan left or will leave after dishing out lies and fake news....

So better channel same energy and start promoting your Iragbiji BATman to atleast booster his chances of winning...
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by obembet(f): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Only Mad people trust Politicians.

Kill yourself cos of politicians, he's wife and children will remember u in grave
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by gidgiddy: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lawd. You Obi fans are all Obi supporters for real.

Do you guys lack data or the intellect to be inquisitive enough to open a fcking link?

This accusation is from 2016 not something anyone put together last night to blacken the already sordid image of your fake messiah.

More from his past will come out because he is a sleazy character. If the best defence you guys will have is "it is all the work of Tinubu urchins" then your dumber than 'Him Tu lie' Obi himself.

The ladies accusation on face book is from 16 August 2016 you dumbasses.

You bigots and tribalists are doing the same shite you people did blindly defending the terrorist Kanu who has now turned SE into a killing field while you clowns continue to insist he is a nice man who helps old ladies across the street.

So someone like Obi who is a billionaire businessman, former chairman of two banks, and a former Governor was sending someone on a drug run less than two years after leaving office? Peter Obi everyone knows has only one house in Nigeria and does not live flashy life?

Theres a story you will hear, even if you dont like Peter Obi, you still have to admit that the story does not add up

Dont blame Kanu, all of Nigeria is a killing field. Thats what happens when a country fails.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Peacecore: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Modes should give this poster a life ban for posting fake news ... we need to stop destroying others out of wickedness for no reason... this poster should b traced and arrested for this post ...fake news is a crime
Seconded...but I hope u didn't support d one that read " I insulted peter bcoz of Buhari n he didn't settle me_mbaka?
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Duru009(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2022
THIS cheap propaganda won't work in this 21st century of NIGERIA.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

What are you talking about? Obi handed over to Obiano in 2014, after completing his second term, so what 'Governor' positkon was he running for in 2016 when this lady made the public accusation against him?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi

You asked if he was in politics or running for anything that she should blackmail him...
So that's the reply "yes" there was intent to ruin his reputation aa a formal governor and the fact that the accusation didn't hold proves his innocence.
It's only being brought up again to instigate anger and hate towards him.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Bring Obi down? Look at this fool. Was the Pandora thief up before? That's how you Obi social media bandits go about constituting nuisance in the public space by hyping a common cheap political prostitute that keeps jumping from one party to another like homeless frog undecided

After they say its Obi's supporters that are toxic ...
But since the beginning of this topic the Obis supporters have been insulted with heated aggression, yet they remain calm with no fight back but the truth
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:
This is a 2016 post revisited so it must be authentic. Someone may have gone a long way to suppress the truth but truth can be pretty stubborn.

Anybody can write a post...
I read one about aliens and ghost sightings way back 2014... doesn't make it authentic
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Obi’s father was strangled to death by drug barons. This is the person IPOB terrorists want us to vote for. Peter Oni is a scam. Run away from him.

Because his father faced a tragic death, that automatically makes him a bad person and a scam?

How do you people think self?

So to judge if you are good, we have to know how your father died?

Ok, tell us, how did your father die?
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Eniitankorede: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Waterbear:

Because his father faced a tragic death, that automatically makes him a bad person and a scam?

How do you people think self?

So to judge if you are good, we have to know how your father died?

Ok, tell us, how did your father die?

If you didn’t get the message because of your level of intelligence, what that means is that he was running drugs and when they couldn’t find him they dealt with his father.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
ken6488:
Tinubu is a drug baron, killer , kiled 100 of youths you think we forgot?
onye-nzuzu ka i bu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Lionnation: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
virginprincess:
This might not be true but I don't know why I don't just like this peter obi especially with the way people are hyping him on social media, this was the same way buhari was hyped back then now look at where we are,if he is a messiah like people claim then when didn't he turned anambra to Dubai during his regime,I see him as a pretended and liar anyway what my business I don't have my pvc so I'm not voting for anyone.

Pls this is just my humble opinion nobody should wail on my mentions.
no need explaing anything to you because you do not even have PVC if your check other asparant and check obi forget about what people are saying follow him up and listen to him with an open mind if you still feel the way you do then you a Satan and part of our problem
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Waterbear(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

If you didn’t get the message because of your level of intelligence, what that means is that he was running drugs and when they couldn’t find him they dealt with his father.

And they told you this abi?
They sent you a WhatsApp message to gist you on how it was him they wanted and it's drug related ba!!!

Ok information lord, level of intelligence control officer, I greet you...
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Peacecore: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
onye-nzuzu ka i bu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
This ur name make u a suspect bro. Infact u are under arrest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Peacecore:
This ur name make u a suspect bro. Infact u are under arrest
enyo enyo?

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Nfora: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Peacecore: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
enyo enyo?

Mazi Simon Ekpa
ulU have forgotten that Buhari is in this forum.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Peacecore:
ulU have forgotten that Buhari is in this forum.
Sabo

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Peacecore: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Sabo

Mazi Simon Ekpa
which one? Sabo gari in Kano or d one in Ibadan?
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by God1000(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
obembet:
Only Mad people trust Politicians.

Kill yourself cos of politicians, he's wife and children will remember u in grave
you are so right, politicians only care about their own families.
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by QueenofAnambra(f): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Peter Obi is a smooth criminal
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Justiceleague1: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
QueenofAnambra:
Peter Obi is a smooth criminal
and he will hunt and haunt you forever grin

Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by Biodun556(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
K
Re: Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" by N3TRAL: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results / Fayose Drives A Caterpillar As He Flags Off Road Dualization In Ekiti. Photos / Man Jailed For Insulting Governor Aminu Masari On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.