Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Boyfriend Whips Main Chic For Teaming Up With Friends To Be@t Up Side Chic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Whips Main Chic For Teaming Up With Friends To Be@t Up Side Chic (431 Views)

Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Whips Main Chic For Teaming Up With Friends To Be@t Up Side Chic by KwesiSiaw: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
A video sighted online sees moment a young man flogged his main girlfriend for teaming up with his friends to beat his side chic.

In the said video, the lady and his friends slapped, flogged and kicked the side chic as they warned her sternly to stay off her man.

The main chic was upbeat about her decision to save her relationship from intruders and wreckers who were bent on snatching her man from her.

Therefore, she took the singular decision by visiting the side chic and beating her up.

No sooner had she finished dealing with the side chic than the boyfriend got wind of the information.

Immediately, the boyfriend, whom they were fighting over, and for which reason the main chic went to beat up the side chic, decided to settle the scores.

In settling the scores, he decided to publicly flog the main chic for fighting the side chic. He lined her up with her accomplices and beat them up.

Click on the link below to watch the video;

https://www.allgistroom.com/boyfriend-publicly-whips-main-chic-for-teaming-up-with-friends-to-bet-up-side-chic/

Re: Boyfriend Whips Main Chic For Teaming Up With Friends To Be@t Up Side Chic by lollipophouse9: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Are you looking for grants for your small business? $1million grants is now available for businesses all over the world. This Lady is always giving useful information on her youtube channel for free! Watch this video and share so that more people can benefit from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m31g-of9djs
Re: Boyfriend Whips Main Chic For Teaming Up With Friends To Be@t Up Side Chic by Jashub: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na wah o. Anyway, men don dey scarce that's why e dey happen like this grin
Re: Boyfriend Whips Main Chic For Teaming Up With Friends To Be@t Up Side Chic by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
you created the MADNESS
your babe continued the MADNESS
now you are adding to the MADNESS

...you are MAD!!!

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice!!!! / 17 Tips To Grab Your Man's Crush Attention Quickly / Join My Whatsapp Tv For Latest Sexy And Crazy Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.