Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) (57296 Views)

Farah Dagogo: Rivers Court Remands Lawmaker Granted Bail By Federal Court / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by dfrost: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Moh247:

Does this man in the picture below looks like an homeless 15 year old?!

Moh, is this the guy? shocked
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by dfrost: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2022
lorbah001:
Overeacting to issues you know nothing about asides from reading what's published can make you look even more stupid.

Please objectivity over emotions!

Thanks for this baba. Now we are getting the information from both sides.

Please I'm asking for someone that is asking: why can't these guys fix our system?

Is it hard?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2022
This is a very serious issue
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by lorbah001(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Baba e no hard, dem just wicked.
That's why 'ordinary people' no even ready to hear dem side of story when they are troubled...dem don suffer us no be small, so when dem dey suffer too , people ready rejoice!

dfrost:

Thanks for this baba. Now we are getting the information from both sides.

Please I'm asking for someone that is asking: why can't these guys fix our system?

Is it hard?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Oturatetuala(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Organ harvesters Igbo people. cheesy
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Moh247: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2022
dfrost:

Moh, is this the guy? shocked

Yes ooo... Ekwramadu the looter got played by a scammer
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by dfrost: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Moh247:

Yes ooo... Ekwramadu the looter got played by a scammer

Omo... looter meet scammer. Bad combo cheesy shocked
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Hermionegranger(f): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

How many did he help in the family,after spending several years in the Senate and embezzled billions of naira?
It really says a lot about the kind of person he is tbh. An evil selfish man.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by CheapHomes1: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
frog12:
no him yab peter obi this week. even peter obi is smart to no this go give am trouble

Are you sure we are talking about the same person?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Funflipper: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
The question is, was he paid for the kidney harvest or someone else got paid?

TruthDefender:
I am supporting no one. I am going by evidence and life experience.

I live in the US, so i know the desperate lengths people will go to get residence permit.

I believe this story that he's 15 is fake. Concocted to gain asylum. Nothing more

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Funflipper: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Moh247:

Does this man in the picture below looks like an homeless 15 year old?!

This is a clear case of a guy that wanted to sell his kidney but the deal never materialised but regardless tried to get asylum status using ekweramadu's misery

As for any allegations bothering on grafts and misappropriation that's left for his constituency, EFCC and God to judge him

And who told you he is the one in the picture?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Funflipper: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
udumosam23:

He's been punished for lack of goodness. It wasn't the donors fault that there isn't a match. The test would've been done in Nigeria to ensure that before they process the travel papers. Except maybe it was done by a quack who asserts it matched (it's possible).

Boy wasn't willing to come back in a hurry (at least yet). He should understand the situation and treat him gently. Generally, a good person will give that boy some leverage for just consenting. (It's sacrifice of a kind)

But trouble started when they insist guy must return to Nigeria. Guy said I aren't going to that shit hole men. He was subjected to torture and then he escaped the nearest police station, that was where his statements were twisted to punish Ekweremadu for other reasons without apology to the fact that he's just despirate about his dauther's health.

If he is so desperate to save his daughter, why didn't he donate his own kidney?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Akharmony: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nah God just set this ones up. . Bad people

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Yohana Mamman Dickson Is Dead (former Taraba State Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.