Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) (57288 Views)

Farah Dagogo: Rivers Court Remands Lawmaker Granted Bail By Federal Court / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by ImoleNaija: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lemme just hmmmm
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by PlayerMeji: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
7 h
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by joshjc(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nice
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Redpill1: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is shameful

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by salbis(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
One of our longest serving Sinator

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Golan007: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
If Ekweremadu survives this one.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Chiraq77(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jail these Bastards and Throw the Keys Away!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by ForDanny: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
They took advantage of the poor boy . They feel the Uk is like Nigeria where once you have money all your problems are gone ? No there are some sane people who would not give all power to the rich and affluent in the society .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Thereisstillhop: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
K
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by bitingcool: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
the fools claiming the donor was a willing donor, how come a tissue match wasn't carried out before he waS taken to the UK. Where is the contract he signed with the MINOR'S family to show consent?

I know lots of hungry people will not mind donating even their two eyes for 50k but as a learned person you cannot claim ignorance

May Ritualistic, organ harvesters and kidnappers continue to be exposed by God's grace. So may people are being abducted and their organs harvested and sold.

Of course he will be given a honorary PhD or even a chieftancy title upon his return and this shameful matter swept under the carpets.

He will forever be known as an organ harvester.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Oritna94(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
He is finished. He thought he could behave the same way they do in naija. See were institutions work. If na naija he for don bribe the doctor to keep to carry out the surgery like that.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Mccullum: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
VERY UNFORTUNATE, MAY GOD LIBERATE HIS FAMILY FROM THIS CASE.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by onadana: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Where the rule of law works.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
I'm a Yoruba man, but I'm deeply pained by what they're alleging that Senator Ike Ekweremadu did. I nearly cried my eyes out when I saw him on TV being manhandled in Germany a couple of years ago. May God sustain him.

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Palinz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rosenews2233:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNiBzXCqQmU

Ekweremadu, Wife Denied Bail by UK Magistrate’s Court

ARISE International correspondent, Adefemi Akinsanya reports on the arrest of Nigerian Senator Ike Ekweremadu and his wife by the UK police for allegedly taking and underaged boy to the UK for organ harvesting. The Ekweremadu's have currently been denied bail as investigations into their role in the case unfolds.

Never go against the People Choice.
Hope your Atiku will help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Very wrong move.....a senator for that matter
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by VOJA(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thank God he's arrested in a foreign land. Let's see how he'll bribe his way out with all the weighty allegations evidences against him.

When you step on the toes of God's annointed - Peter OBI, you invoke curses upon yourself.

Ask Mbaka how far, PETER IS BETTER!

6 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by TruthDefender(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
The other side of the story. We wait to see what is true or not:
This is another possibility below:

Ikem Okuhu write!
Facts on the Ekweremadu matter
================
1. Ike Ekweremadu wasn't involved in any organ trafficking
2. He has a daughter who needs a transplant.
3. A willing donor was seen in Nigeria and travel preparations were made.
4. Ike Ekweremadu did write to the British High Commission, explaining the situation
5. The donor travelled to the UK with the patient.
6. The donor is a 21 year old man and not a girl as many are writing.
7. He is not a minor.
8. As it happened, the organ did not even match.
8. Not wanting to return to Nigeria, the donor went to report that he was trafficked to London for possible organ harvest, believing same would guarantee him asylum.

That's the other perspective

9 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Freelane33(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peace be unto us all
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Moh247:

Life of a Man and a father is never easy ..

If you don't enter trouble because of your wife, you might get in mess cause of your kids

yes ooo
that's why you impregnated me

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by fortsierafino(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
The Evil that men do lives with them.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Most Nigerian politicians deserves three term:
One in office, one in jail and the last one in hell...

Bunch of never do-gooders..

14 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by 8stargeneral: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
If found guilty jail him please...he don't add anything value to our lives here in Nigeria rather he loot our resources dry

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by themanderon: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sad day for him. Were it to be in the shithole republic one phone call from him and boom they are out. Here the law exists only for the poor but over there..........he will pay if guilty.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dem right now....

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Festflor: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Karma was quick this time!
I knew the yam you ate in Germany was not enough, hence wanted another one when you attacked Peter Obi.

But this time you will eat rod in The Scotland Yard.

5 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by Phlegman: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is what happens when you listen to the advice of a woman concerning children.

I'm very sure it's his wife who brought the idea of using the innocent boy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
BaddestQueen:
yes ooo
that's why you impregnated me
Vawulence! Wehdone..

Playing Basket Mouth Celowi ft. Peruzzi
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by funshint(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
People should look into the details of this incident before jumping into conclusion. I pray he survives this.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
What is sad about this? Wait until you have your organ harvested.

A whole Nigerian Senator getting involved in such venture....I mean, is this senator lacking wealth
What sense are you making now? Someone say a situation is sad and you talking jargon..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) / Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.