Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Am Grateful For The Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Grateful For The Redpill (1731 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2022
I am grateful for the redpill for opening my eyes about the female gender.... the greatest thing the red pill has taught me about the female gender is to be on guard against their manipulative nature....

Met a girl recently. First she lied about her age (she said shes 26 but she looks 28 - 30). Then she said she has only had one boyfriend. Then she is always posting pictures of babies to her social media...

When I met her she said: 1. A woman must be working to support her husband. 2. The man is free to have girlfriends even when married to her that its fine 3. Marriage is better than boyfriend and girlfriend....

A part of me tells me she is only saying these ideal things because she wants to get married asap. And that she will change/ renege on the money aspect once she locks down a guy....

Fast forward 6 months, one day she tells me that she has a question for me that I should answer honestly: "What plans do I have about her?". I then told her im not looking to rush into anything that if other guys are coming her that she should be free...she then stops sending me messages.

Lessons
1. This is a desparate and calculated woman who said the below three things just because she knows thats what a guy wants to hear...
*. A woman must be working to support her husband. *. The man is free to have girlfriends even when married to her that its fine *. Marriage is better than boyfriend and girlfriend....

2. All she cares about is that she wants to get married; she does not care about the decision of the husband.... you do not want to allow the to-be husband to make up his mind Her approach is "are you interested or are you not interested"

3. Why lie - a 26 year old cannot hv had only one boyfriend in todays world - she lied about age and number of partners - should I really go into marriage with a liar who lies to suit herself??

4. She wants to get married because of what the marriage can do for her not because of what she can offer me....

Comments welcome please.... No insults or time wasting comments please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by caesymore(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin

last last na hood wey person grow from dey give am life lessons and experiences.
In the hood where I grew from, any billing from a lady is a red flag and all sweet talks from here is for sure to be vetted.

The story might not really gel with your post but most acts by Women both billing etc na manipulations.

Was speaking with my Eld. Sister ( a black beauty with Church vibes) our talk come flow to one of my Snr. Men that year (oga Edu) she was like leave that one he is stingy, I laff taya I told her oga edu was very magnanimous with cash oh that actually then in primary six him dey drop better money for me after errands most times I go to school with notes of 50 and 100 naira respectively all courtesy of Oga Edu. I told my Sis. Oga Edu is not like that oh, she told me is not as if she asks him for money oh, that whenever she is leaving for school ( she was in Year 1 then) he will be like chai how he wishes he had money he would have given her, I laff realizing say as my Sis. no fit play ball oga Edu and Oga Edu as guy man no say na error to dey spend on her which is the way it is suppose to be. grin grin

Oga edu no won Answer ALUBE as a name which was our locla name for SIMP that year it was so funny to me on realizing this. grin grin

Shoutout to Oga Edu anywhere him dey now as I done lose him number Dude made my childhood ( late 90's) fun learnt a lot from him, and still good knowing he is living the Money dream as him follow for Imo top Men in politi .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by Kollins11: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Wonderful testimony.

Thank God our preaching is not in vain. Seun and Lalasticlala suppose dey pay redpillers on this forum for delivering SIMPs from the captive of women's manipulation.

@Bigbashiru go and simp no more.

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2022
caesymore:
grin grin

last last na h

What's "h".... hoe??
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by Delight2014(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Most girls these days are so desperate to the extent that they will do anything just to get married.
There are a lot to learn in marriage which most of them didn't know, all they want is to enter into a man's house
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Delight2014:
Most girls these days are so desperate to the extent that they will do anything just to get married.
There are a lot to learn in marriage which most of them didn't know, all they want is to enter into a man's house

Person were no know them for talk say this is quite a "mature" woman for saying those three things.....but to the redpilled, we see the manipulation.....she's only saying those things to look like a good deal....it's all marketing

2 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by DBestDoc(f): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:
I am grateful for the redpill for opening my eyes about the female gender.... the greatest thing the red pill has taught me about the female gender is to be on guard against their manipulative nature....

Met a girl recently. First she lied about her age (she said shes 26 but she looks 28 - 30). Then she said she has only had one boyfriend. Then she is always posting pictures of babies to her social media...

When I met her she said: 1. A woman must be working to support her husband. 2. The man is free to have girlfriends even when married to her that its fine 3. Marriage is better than boyfriend and girlfriend....

A part of me tells me she is only saying these ideal things because she wants to get married asap. And that she will change/ renege on the money aspect once she locks down a guy....

Fast forward 6 months, one day she tells me that she has a question for me that I should answer honestly: "What plans do I have about her?". I then told her im not looking to rush into anything that if other guys are coming her that she should be free...she then stops sending me messages.

Lessons
1. This is a desparate and calculated woman who said the below three things just because she knows thats what a guy wants to hear...
*. A woman must be working to support her husband. *. The man is free to have girlfriends even when married to her that its fine *. Marriage is better than boyfriend and girlfriend....

2. All she cares about is that she wants to get married; she does not care about the decision of the husband.... you do not want to allow the to-be husband to make up his mind Her approach is "are you interested or are you not interested"

3. Why lie - a 26 year old cannot hv had only one boyfriend in todays world - she lied about age and number of partners - should I really go into marriage with a liar who lies to suit herself??

4. She wants to get married because of what the marriage can do for her not because of what she can offer me....

Comments welcome please.... No insults or time wasting comments please.

Keep deceiving yourself while claiming redpill

You said she looks 30 already yeah?
So in your head, you expected a 30 yr old lady to keep wasting her time with you when you clearly told her you have no long term intentions for her? Did you really expect that she would keep communicating with you while entertaining new love interests? So that tomorrow, you’ll either call her a cheat or an evening news paper.

The girl is a sincere person and not ready to mess around. Reason she told you from beginning that she wants marriage and not the foolishness people do in the name of dating.

You better wake up and look for a younger girl that’s not ready for marriage yet since that’s where you’re at now. The said lady did nothing to you to deserve the venom you’re spewing. She needed clarity of purpose after 6 whole months of dating, you gave it and she made her choice.

Only if you boys know how you sound each time you mention Redpill ee, Clowns!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by DBestDoc(f): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Delight2014:

So at 28-30 you’d advise your sister that feels ready to marry to continue wasting her years and life with clowns who have no intentions to settle with them?

I have small time to waste, reason I’m on this thread to understand how young boys of these days think.
Damn!

For those not ready to marry, look for a girl who’s not ready too. She’ll most likely never talk marriage with you and you two will be happy. But you meet a girl who told you clearly that marriage is better than boyfriend/ girlfriend relationship, that should tell you what phase she’s at.
It’s common sense na

I’m outta this thread Jare!

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
DBestDoc:

So in your head, you expected a 30 yr old lady to keep wasting her time with you when you clearly told her you have no long term intentions for her? Did you really expect that she would keep communicating with you while entertaining new love interests? So that tomorrow, you’ll either call her a cheat or an evening news paper.

The girl is a sincere person and not ready to mess around. Reason she told you from beginning that she wants marriage and not the foolishness people do in the name of dating.

You better wake up and look for a younger girl that’s not ready for marriage yet since that’s where you’re at now. The said lady did nothing to you to deserve the venom you’re spewing. She needed clarity of purpose after 6 whole months of dating, you gave it and she made her choice.

The mistake women make is they want to do things on their terms.... I did not say I'm not interested I just said I want to be careful what I'm getting into.... I want to take my time cos I can't afford a bad marriage. I don't want to rush in and rush out...

If the girl was smart what she should hv done is date a pool of 5-10 guys and the first to express interest in marriage wins...

It's not my fault time is not on her side.... if time is not her side that doesn't mean I shouldn't take my own time you get it

There's nothing I hate more like thinking only to suit one's self.... she wants to get married fine and she wants to dictate terms including when I make up my mind.... it doesn't work that way....

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by caesymore(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

What's "h".... hoe??

be calming down bro. I dey on duty with lots of patients to attend to grin grin na space I book I no kee pesin cheesy
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by DBestDoc(f): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

The mistake women make is they want to do things on their terms.... I did not say I'm not interested I just said I want to be careful what I'm getting into.... I want to take my time cos I can't afford a bad marriage. I don't want to rush in and rush out...

If the girl was smart what she should hv done is date a pool of 5-10 guys and the first to express interest in marriage wins...

It's not my fault time is not on her side.... if time is not her side that doesn't mean I shouldn't take my own time you get it

There's nothing I hate more like thinking only to suit one's self.... she wants to get married fine and she wants to dictate terms including when I make up my mind.... it doesn't work that way given that marriage is a liability to men anyway

No sir
From your original post, you told her you’re not looking to having anything serious now and IF OTHER GUYS COME, SHE’S FREE TO GO.

A decent girl will have to close one chapter before opening another one to avoid a case of “ we were dating and I suddenly saw her wedding IV online”.

Dating a pool of men is what you people call cheating and Some people are not wired to be deceitful.

So yeah, she did nothing and agreed it’s not your fault that she feels ready for marriage but don’t condemn her for doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by blinking001(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Long live the redpill.
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
DBestDoc:

No sir
From your original post, you told her you’re not looking to having anything serious now and IF OTHER GUYS COME, SHE’S FREE TO GO.

A decent girl will have to close one chapter before opening another one to avoid a case of “ we were dating and I suddenly saw her wedding IV online”.

Some people are not wired to be deceitful.
So yeah, she did nothing and agreed it’s not your fault that she feels ready for marriage but don’t condemn her for doing the right thing.

From my original post I said I'm not looking to rush into anything meaning I don't want to rush it.(the courting process).... moreover I'm a plain and honest person and the girl is manipulative and calculated....

She's not a bad woman.

What will be will be.....

My point is just because a woman wants to get married within 6 months does not mean I hv to align with that. The babe should align to my own time frames.....that's why it's a market.... these days everyone is doing what's convenient for them. I'd never waste any girls time cos I believe in God nor will I ever lie to anybody Inc about my age or number of partners.....that's manipulation and it's not acceptable

2 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by blinking001(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
DBestDoc:

If she's half as decent as you portray her to be, how come she's almost 30 and unmarried?

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

If she's half as decent as you portray her to be, how come she's almost 30 and unmarried?

Lol age is just a number... its not even about that.
The question is why should I align with her time frame?

I dont have a problem marrying a 30 year old woman.... but wanting me to align to her own timeframe is what I dont want which is more of a redflag.

I dont mock babes for age - its not cool - guys should stop doing that.

Some are 30 and unmarried due to life circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by blinking001(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

Lol age is just a number... its not even about that.
The question is why should I align with her time frame?

I dont have a problem marrying a 30 year old woman.... but wanting me to align to her own timeframe is what I dont want which is more of a redflag.

I dont mock babes for age - its not cool - guys should stop doing that.

Some are 30 and unmarried due to life circumstances.
I quoted that 'F' moniker not you. For the records age isn't just a number, a womans past can impact your present and future both positively and negatively. You should have a problem marrying a 30 year old woman. What does a 30 year old woman has to offer you that a good/sensible 21-25 year old woman can't?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by crystalmoon(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

I quoted that 'F' moniker not you. For the records age isn't just a number, a womans past can impact your present and future both positively and negatively. You should have a problem marrying a 30 year old woman. What does a 30 year old woman has to offer you that a good/sensible 21-25 year old woman can't?
after all age is just a number and jail is just a room
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Till today, am still trying understand how redpill only apply to women and not life in general.

Its like Nigerian males have colonized and turned it into a gender hating and bashing movement especially all these small small boys.
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

Females that are 21 - 25 years old are not ready to settle down.... this is the harsh truth. This is for a number of reasons:

1. Still a lot of options as guys flock and approach her everyday.
2. Still thinking she has a lot of time.
3. Her parents "wanting her to finish school"
4. Her parents thinking she is still too young etc.
5. Still thinking she can get a better man.

21-25 year olds are girlfriends not wives....
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ardar:
Till today, am still trying understand how redpill only apply to women and not life in general.

Its like Nigerian males have colonized and turned it into a gender hating and bashing movement especially all these small small boys.

The redpill was never about life in general.... and it was not meant to be a woman hating movement....

The redpill keeps women accountable and makes men aware of their manipulations... other examples of female manipulation:

1. Using babies to trap men to be their providers.
2. Using beauty to manipulate 20 men into giving them money at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

The redpill was never about life in general.... and it was not meant to be a woman hating movement....

The redpill keeps women accountable and makes men aware of their manipulations... other examples of female manipulation:

1. Using babies to trap men to be their providers.
2. Using beauty to manipulate 20 men into giving them money at the same time.

Tell me you know nothing about the redpill without telling me you know nothing about the redpill.

DEFINITION OF REDPILL AND BLUE PILL (SOURCE: WIKIPEDIA)
The terms "red pill" and "blue pill" refer to a choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill. The terms refer to a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix.

I don't remember keanu reeves choosing the redpill because of a woman in the movie. Lol
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by blinking001(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

Females that are 21 - 25 years old are not ready to settle down.... this is the harsh truth. This is for a number of reasons:

1. Still a lot of options as guys flock and approach her everyday.
2. Still thinking she has a lot of time.
3. Her parents "wanting her to finish school"
4. Her parents thinking she is still too young etc.
5. Still thinking she can get a better man.

21-25 year olds are girlfriends not wives....
What type of women do you guys meet for crying out loud? Stop dating or considering street/poor girls as prospective wifey materials because they aren't. Like i earlier stated 'sensible' women between the ages of 21 to 25 not just anyhow street biitch whose families are probably still struggling.
Nowadays, they are more women graduating from the universities at 19.
Most sensible girls from rich/ middle class homes are graduates already before they turn 21 years of age. You should work your ass out to be that high value man she would want to settle down with at 21.

Marrying a 30 year old woman is like settling for a naija use car when you can afford a better tear rubber car. It's a major disservice to ones soul.

You disrespect your physical and spiritual self the moment you decide to settle down with a 30 year old woman because she has nothing to offer you.

A womans worth is in her youthfulness, her body, her ability to be feminine, her ability to be easily agreeable, submissiveness and loyal. not in her career, Phds and societal placement. Know the difference.

A 30 year old woman in the sexual market place is worthless.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ardar:

Tell me you know nothing about the redpill without telling me you know nothing about the redpill.

DEFINITION OF REDPILL AND BLUE PILL (SOURCE: WIKIPEDIA)
The terms "red pill" and "blue pill" refer to a choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill. The terms refer to a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix.

I don't remember keanu reeves choosing the redpill because of a woman in the movie. Lol

Nice one Ardar...for your mind! What are you now feeling like grin grin cheesy
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by blinking001(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
crystalmoon:
after all age is just a number and jail is just a room
My brother no mind dem. I don tire with all this their analogies. When it boils down to women, age matters alot. That is how some of them will foolishly get married to a 35 old woman and be praying for fruit of the womb. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

What type of women do you guys meet for crying out loud? Stop dating or considering street/poor girls as prospective wifey materials because they aren't. Like i earlier stated 'sensible' women between the ages of 21 to 25 not just anyhow street biitch whose families are probably still struggling.
Most sensible girls from rich/ middle class homes are graduates already before they turn 21 years of age. You should work your ass out to be that high value man she would want to settle down with at 21.

Marrying a 30 year old woman is like settling for a naija use car when you can afford a better tear rubber car. It's a major disservice to ones soul.

You disrespect your physical and spiritual self the moment you decide to settle down with a 30 year old woman because she has nothing to offer you.

A womans worth is in her youthfulness, her body, her ability to be feminine, her ability to be easily agreeable, submissiveness and loyal. not in her career, Phds and societal placement. Know the difference.

Let me ask you a question. Pls respond honestly... Would you marry a woman that lied about her age?? And why??
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

My brother no mind dem. I don tire with all this their analogies. When it boils down to women, age matters alot. That is how some of them will foolishly get married to a 35 old woman and be praying for fruit of the womb. Lol

You have a good point here oh.... very good point. I also think it speaks to the woman's real character for her to want me to work to her timeline.... as opposed to letting things flow naturally....I.e. for her to have asked me after just 6 months of telephone long distance talking what plans I hv....
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

Me I dey tell u the era of marriage to 19 yos is long gone. Even their parents sef no go gree.
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by blinking001(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

You have a good point here oh.... very good point. I also think it speaks to the woman's real character for her to want me to work to her timeline.... as opposed to letting things flow naturally....I.e. for her to have asked me after just 6 months of telephone long distance talking what plans I hv....
She's desperate. Clearly she thought she had suceeded in manipulating you to do her biddings. Run away from desperate women at all cost, they are not to be toyed with. They can go any length to achieve their aim. Avoid them like a plague.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by blinking001(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

Let me ask you a question. Pls respond honestly... Would you marry a woman that lied about her age?? And why??
I can't marry a woman that lied to me about her age becuase who knows what other secrets she's hiding behind closed doors? It's highly disrespectful for a woman to lie to her man. It's an unforgivable sin.

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

I can't marry a woman that lied to me about her age becuase who knows what other secrets she's hiding behind closed doors? It's highly disrespectful for a woman to lie to her man. It's an unforgivable sin.

Not only that but it also breaches trust....
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by blinking001(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

Not only that but it also breaches trust....
Trust? You trust women? You trust a being whose emotions dictate their every actions?
Re: I Am Grateful For The Redpill by BigBashiru: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

Trust? You trust women? You trust a being whose emotions dictate their every actions?

Lol ur red pill dey on a different level ohhh grin grin grin u dey vex!

Yea I trust babes but not completely....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wait For A Girl To Approach You Before You Ever Ask Her Out / Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? / Could It Be A Ritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.