Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? (1751 Views)

Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Wealthbrain22(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nowadays every guy says they don’t simp anymore because they have learned their lesson and “matured” but the truth is have you men really stopped simping in real life tho,? Or is it just for clout on social media.

The reason I’m asking is, women have superior power over us men, I mean sexual power..it’s facts. An 18 year old girl has sexual power over the president of America, because as a man you MUST get hornyyy at least once a week. Now tell me, what do you men do with that urge? Most of you swear you don’t masturbate, most of you swear you don’t give women a dime, now In todays generation of Nigerian women, no girl will stay with you and allow you fvck her for free…it’s a myth in 2022, never happens. If you don’t even have a nice car or a nice apartment you will not attract any woman, if you manage to deceive a village girl , she won’t come back after her eyes open.

Now tell me, you say you don’t masturbate, you say you don’t simp, so how do you people cope with all that konji? Are guys walking about exploding with sexual urges ? If that’s the case then it’s really sad, from my observations it’s like this generation has the highest amount of lonely men exploding with sexual tension because of the decay in societal standards set by these women. Because it seems to have a health sexual life in Nigeria you must simp or masturbate, that’s what I have discovered.

So if you say you’re not a simp, then you’re a chronic masturbator, if not how do you cope with your sexual tension,??

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Nowadays every guy says they don’t simp anymore because they have learned their lesson and “matured” but the truth is have you men really stopped simping in real life tho,? Or is it just for clout on social media.

The reason I’m asking is, women have superior power over us men, I mean sexual power..it’s facts. An 18 year old girl has sexual power over the president of America, because as a man you MUST get hornyyy at least once a week. Now tell me, what do you men do with that urge? Most of you swear you don’t masturbate, most of you swear you don’t give women a dime, now In todays generation of Nigerian women, no girl will stay with you and allow you fvck her for free…it’s a myth in 2022, never happens. If you don’t even have a nice car or a nice apartment you will not attract any woman, if you manage to deceive a village girl , she won’t come back after her eyes open.

Now tell me, you say you don’t masturbate, you say you don’t simp, so how do you people cope with all that konji? Are guys walking about exploding with sexual urges ? If that’s the case then it’s really sad, from my observations it’s like this generation has the highest amount of lonely men exploding with sexual tension because of the decay in societal standards set by these women. Because it seems to have a health sexual life in Nigeria you must simp or masturbate, that’s what I have discovered.

So if you say you’re not a simp, then you’re a chronic masturbator, if not how do you cope with your sexual tension,??

Guys will never stop Simping for we Ladies, no matter how hard u try to preach it. It's just natural, God made it that way smiley smiley smiley

Don't mind those Redpillers wannabe OP, they will come here to start lying just so as to boast their deflated egos grin grin grin grin alot of them are simps here, they have numerous accounts... They form Redpiller wannabe with their Main Accounts and Simp with the Alternate accounts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know their Modus-Operandi grin grin OP don't be deceived by the comments coming soon grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Oga so olosho don finish for your area?

If you have money, na girls go dey simp for you.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Guys will never stop Simping for we Ladies, no matter how hard u try to preach it. It's just natural, God made it that way smiley smiley smiley

You that dont have nyash who will simp for you...abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Wealthbrain22(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Simping means giving all the time to impress, what does she have to give outside kpekus ? Las las na u go still dey simp to her..only thing is you go get kpekus from all her fellow females as well because with money you become a prize to these girls but u sha must dey simp one way or the Other to keep them all

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Wealthbrain22(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
All those girls you see inside Benz you think the guys driving the Benz are not simping to them? Y’all need to start telling yourself the truth

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by F117nighthawk: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
You must have really observed and assess the Nigerian situation very well, you make some very vital points here I must confess

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Slynation(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
I don't have stress to type because this topic has been overstretched on this platform, therefore I will just recommend Sparkle Tee- hustle dot com to all aspiring, current, unrepentant and irredeemable simps...

Download, listen and wise up...!!

#Lyrics, take note of the red signs and apply sense

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Nonywendy(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2022
PerfectStranger:

leave am na poverty dey worry am. He is looking for a way to justify his simping

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Nonywendy(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
All those girls you see inside Benz you think the guys driving the Benz are not simping to them? Y’all need to start telling yourself the truth
then simping is in his DNA
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by SPAMBOX7: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Don't mind those Redpillers wannabe OP, they will come here to start lying just so as to boast their deflated egos grin grin grin grin alot of them are simps here, they have numerous accounts... They form Redpiller wannabe with their Main Accounts and Simp with the Alternate accounts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know their Modus-Operandi grin grin OP don't be deceived by the comments coming soon grin grin grin
Some or most guys will simp for pussy, but not all guys. Don't generalize.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Justbehave(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
That you are a sissy and simp dies not make all of us one.If you want to master the craft then get matured first.
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by virginprincess(f): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Men can never stop simping no matter what,they were created to care and provide for we women,so it normal and natural,all this keyboard warriors(redpillers)are even the worst in reality don't let them decieve you.
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Justbehave(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Men can never stop simping no matter what,they were created to care and provide for we women,so it normal and natural,all this keyboard warriors(redpillers)are even the worst in reality don't let them decieve you.
Lazyvirgin. Care kill you dia
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
from my observations it’s like this generation has the highest amount of lonely men exploding with sexual tension because of the decay in societal standards set by these women.

Your observation is not wrong. A lot of men are not having sex at all. The truth is that social media has caused these increase in standards by women. You know women are children and are easily deceived by flashy things, just like kids.

You'll see an average woman, of average or below average beauty, wanting a man way beyond her standard. It also doesn't help taht the average woman's DM is filed with thirsty men begging for her attention, the attention of an average woman. <--- this is really the silent killer.
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by virginprincess(f): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:
Lazyvirgin. Care kill you dia
grin grin cheesy,why are you so pained by my comment,whether you like it or not you people will continue to provide and care for us because it is your responsibility.
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Vicboy1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
I have been wondering abt this
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by christianjoy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Justbehave(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Vicboy1:
I have been wondering abt this
Simps like you will always keep wondering how the alphas bang different pussies without simping. Keep wondering Mr simp.
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Gee64: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
You are correct.

Most of us form "macho man" only to fall prey to a young lady who sap them financially.

I have a young lady who is my lover. I fund her on daily basis.
As a "sugar daddy", I think I have no option except I want to go looking for another one.
But for young men, you can afford to bluff off a lady and easily get another if you know your way. You must spend money whether you accept the fact or not.
Sheistoopretty:

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Vicboy1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:
Simps like you will always keep wondering how the alphas bang different pussies without simping. Keep wondering Mr simp.
Mumu who told u am a simp
I prefer to masturb than to worship pussy

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Fiscus105(m): 2:36am On Oct 02, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

First of first! Given money to women is not simp as some pillers bilived o in as much the money is moderate, it's caring.

Meanwhile, you get to age 35 as a man and u re well to do, it's women that will be fighting, dying and simping for u...
.at 35 and above, man will have wider range of different females(16-50) to hunt for.

Wen u are in ur 20s thr is high tendency for u to be struggling financially, and wen u struggling financially, women won't look ur side, besides, u re still small to be going out with ladies/women of 35-40, which are no more hot cake in relationship market again.
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Wealthbrain22(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2022
Justbehave:

Keyboard warrior but a loser in real life stop already, people who talk too much have no life in reality, stop exposing yourself ode
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Justbehave(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Keyboard warrior but a loser in real life stop already, people who talk too much have no life in reality, stop exposing yourself ode
That you are a simp those not make all of us simps. Ode. Go read my post. I have 3 kids from 3 different ladies.Ladies worship me. Ode.
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Robertgreene1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Just speak for urself bro....
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Wealthbrain22(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Justbehave:
That you are a simp those not make all of us simps. Ode. Go read my post. I have 3 kids from 3 different ladies.Ladies worship me. Ode.

You and your father is a simp , broke bastard. You think I give ladies money? You are so dull, u would have noticed I was simply asking a question and even trying to enlighten guys on other ways to cope without simping because konji makes many guys simp, instead of contributing intelligently you quickly attacked me to feel superior. I was once like you, make money and I bet you your insecurities will die a natural death. Instead of fighting strangers online, pathetic fool
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Psych412(f): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
you men will never stop simping....we women will always control you men...it's has been so since the time of Genesis

so take heart

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
I was never a simp... and the answer to your question about sexual tension is Hookup, pay a girl for sex and move on to the next hoe.

Hookup is not simping, it's simple transaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Psych412:
you men will never stop simping....we women will always control you men...it's has been so since the time of Genesis

so take heart

with that your fake dp right?!

control indeed!

you thinking all men can be controlled by women even makes you sound dumber and more fake!!
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Justbehave(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

You and your father is a simp , broke bastard. You think I give ladies money? You are so dull, u would have noticed I was simply asking a question and even trying to enlighten guys on other ways to cope without simping because konji makes many guys simp, instead of contributing intelligently you quickly attacked me to feel superior. I was once like you, make money and I bet you your insecurities will die a natural death. Instead of fighting strangers online, pathetic fool
I never mentioned your father but as a kid that you are, inferiority complex wouldn't allow you not to attack my father so you get even. Lol. kid continue.
Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by Psych412(f): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
BayMc:

with that your fake dp right?!

control indeed!

you thinking all men can be controlled by women even makes you sound dumber and more fake!!
take this every night before bed

Re: Guys, Have You Found A Way To Stop Simping? by okoroemeka(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I agree with your observations,but the op should know that simping is far more deeper than just giving a woman money for sex,simping degrades a man and reduces his value by his clingy and non masculine actions,sadly the percentage of simps we have is far more greater than alpha males infact nature has made it that way,only the very strongwilled can break out of the shackles of simping because women knows how to use their feminity to manipulate the male mind,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Is Seriously Wrong With Nigerian Girlfriends, I'm Tired / Nigerian Man Rejects His Girlfriend Wedding Proposal On A Busy Street (pix/vid) / Am I wrong for refusing marriage counseling when my husband suddenly wants anoth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.