Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Pastor Made Us Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Made Us Broke Up (1501 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Made Us Broke Up by menipo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2011
I'm really not myself right now. My babe And i have been together for abt a year now And i loved her But i think she loved my much more. So In a bid to fulfill all righteousness i Went to my pastor abt her And we Went to The mountain And prayed after Which if told me that she was not The one for me. That if we go ahead The union will be a sad one. I didn't want to take it at The 1st instance But he made me understand that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. I then kept it to myself for abt 3 days before i broke The news to her. She cried her heart And eyes out. I was helpless And that got my thinking. What do i do? Do i continue And damn The consequences or what? I can't bear The pain she could be going thru. She's such a good girl.
Re: Pastor Made Us Broke Up by pendo89(f): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2011
@op

This is what happens when you spiritualise everything.
The pastor is only there as a spiritual adviser but He is not God [/b]and therefore should [b]not determine your destiny.

Who told you that God still resides in the mountains?I know what you mean here but please lets respect God enough at times and do the right thing at the right time and in the right way.Read the scriptures well.

Listen please; God gave us a manual! but we refuse to read it, then we go pray and fast in order to get a quick answer.
We start seeing crazy visions and hearing crazy voices and say God spoke.Question is 'Is it in line with the manual called Bible?

If the bible says He will fulfill the desire of your heart, then ask youself what kind of woman do I desire? There's nothing spiritual here.
Look for a quality woman not one that can prophecy and speak in many tongues! it never makes a wife afterall.

God brought you your heart's desire but instead of embracing it,you went to seek more counsel and prayers.  undecided

He gave us Brains and to use so that we dont keep pestering him with silly questions.

I will not tell you what to do cz you broke a good girls heart. If I were you[b] I would give her a chance and see how things go[/b]
Start hearing God for yourself.Then approach the pastor to wed you.He doesnt have to know about your love life.
good luck
Re: Pastor Made Us Broke Up by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2011
Pastors do that all the time and I think it's very wrong! angry
GO AHEAD AND MARRY THAT GIRL. If you don't, next thing you'll see is the Pastor's best usher marrying your girl all in the name of "submitting to God's will".

If I were you, I'd marry that girl! angry
Re: Pastor Made Us Broke Up by Goldieluks: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2011
If the pastor is a REAL pastor,he would have prayed against the unseen ''problems''
well what can i say,you already gotte yourself into a deep shiit,
Pray about it and follow your heart.
Re: Pastor Made Us Broke Up by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2011
@poster
the pastor didnt MAKE YOU break up with her, YOU broke up with her when you decided that what this "criminal in a robe" says is more important than what you think.

GO COMPLAIN TO HIM AND ASK HIM TO FIND YOU A GF!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Made Us Broke Up by deniyor: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the pastor didnt MAKE YOU break up with her, YOU broke up with her when you decided that what this "criminal in a robe" says is more important than what you think.

GO COMPLAIN TO HIM AND ASK HIM TO FIND YOU A GF!!!!!!

I agree. LMAO at the bolded.
Re: Pastor Made Us Broke Up by mashnino(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2011
SILLY EXCUSE, U RILY WANTED TO BRK UP WIT D GAL JOOORR, HOW CAN U GP AND MEET A PASTOR AND TELL HIM ABOUT YA REALTIONSHIP LIFE, DTAS NOT EVEN THE CASE HERE, WAT MAKES ME LAFF IS THE MOUNTAIN U GUYS WENT TO, D ONLY SET OF PEOPLE THAT HAD TO GO TO THE MOUNTAIN TO SPEAK TO GOD WAS THE PROPHETS E.G MOSES AND THE REST, THERE ARE NO MORE PROPHETS AGAIN

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me? / Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? / Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.