Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! (1499 Views)

Beautiful But Still Single... / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by jayjam(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2012
There is this beautiful dark down-to-earth lady am in love with(though seems a pretence)loves me too and we can both proclaim it anywhere everywhere we go but,now she seems obssessed with the material aspect of the relationship largely due to my financial viability(a student though)consequent upon the plethora/largesse of liquids that has accrued to her purse from mine i began to economize my spendings due to a shortfall in business derivations.whenever she comes calling with her MEGA and ridiculous demands as'MY BB PLAN NEEDS SUBSCRIPTION,MY PHONE ACCT. BAL NEEDS LUBRICATION'i would decline to acceding to these demands or at worst transfer 100s,200s etc.she seems suspicious of this my austerity measure and told it to my face.I asked if she was oblivious of the fact that my business forune was dwindling(lower patronage in my graphics designing and editing outfit)and in the same vein stil a student and as such my financial liabilities are growing wings.she was so furiour that she threatened to cut off ties with me,i initially frowned at her to allay any phobia of me being weak with regards to the presence of my friends at the scene but later resorted to being apologetic(not succumbing to her ridiculous demands though)but to show her i still love her.I only thought we could start a great deal of pre marital affair thatcould lead to marriage never have i knew love was so financially burdensome and as such can only accomodate the mega-rich mafias,neva have i put into cognizance that love requires an appropriation and as such could only stiffen my PUR$£.that said,i love this lady not because of her natural beauty nor her sexyløoks but,her IQ(bèfore she started making these ridiculous demands),unique sense of humour and wifely skills(potential).My questions are 1)why do ladies boil(red-hot coke)when you don't giv'em their ridiculous demands and tends to MELT to show you the simplest side of them when you lubricate their palm.one of their periodic properties?2)should i put an end to the relationship that has only lasted for 4mths?over to you lovedoctors
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Sunebanty(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2012
I dy follow you
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by jayjam(m): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2012
Sunebanty: I dy follow you
thanks,i wil cntinue shortly
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2012
Fiction
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by jayjam(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2012
hornipipe: Fiction
FYM
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
undecided
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by JoanJohnson(f): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
U're writing alot of grammer that is making no sense. Put it down in simple english, u're afraid she's asking too much.
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Sunebanty(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Joan Johnson: U're writing alot of grammer that is making no sense. Put it down in simple english, u're afraid she's asking too much.
Joan Johnson: U're writing alot of grammer that is making no sense. Put it down in simple english, u're afraid she's asking too much.
[quote author
really!
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by willarrie(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
The acidic connotation of ur prepostrous grammatical combinations is the reason for her Boistorous Demand......pls dont ask me to explain futher.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Sunebanty(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
willarrie: The acidic connotation of ur prepostrous grammatical combinations is the reason for her Boistorous Demand......pls dont ask me to explain futher.
LWKMD,bros haba
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Sunebanty(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
willarrie: The acidic connotation of ur prepostrous grammatical combinations is the reason for her Boistorous Demand......pls dont ask me to explain futher.
LWKMD,bros haba!
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by jayjam(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
oh really?was i?never knew i was.thanks 4 d diss anyway
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by jayjam(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
there is nid for u to explain berra since u just bagged ur doctorate degree at havard varsity.wat soyinka did dat he cant even establish a pure water factory,ride on then
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is what happens when "maga stop to dey" pay yahoo boys. . . Their whole world comes crashing back down to earth, the land of harsh realities. . . Their eye go come clear, dey shine pass policeman torch. She never ever loved you in the first place. You were her meal ticket, her own personal mugu. "cunny man die, cunny man bury am". You are what you attract, so pls stop this annoying whining of yours. . .

When you were spending on her, did you critically ask your self the most important questions about her? NO. How would you? When the money was flowing, and you erroneously thought money answereth all things. . . Now, your money is going and you are seeing the real side of her which you woefully failed to see before calling her a girlfriend, and proposing love to her and you are here, asking dumb questions like "why do ladies boil(red-hot coke)when you don't giv'em their ridiculous demands and tends to MELT to show you the simplest side of them when you lubricate their palm?" Shior! Which ladies? undecided How many ladies do you know? What you should be asking yourself in front of the mirror is "why am i so dumb?"

Actually, why do guys realize how dumb they are only when they have been played by a smarter b1tch?

You better end whatever fake love you thought you had for that hungry daughter of Eve. She is already looking out for her next mugu, and you are here, crying on NL, asking dumb questions about a girl you only met 4 months ago. You are still a student and talking marriage already. . . because yahoo money made you think you arrived. . . shege!

Go and find out what love really means. If you had known earlier, you wont be here, cos it would have been obvious from the onset that there was no love. . . Beautiful with Material stigma kor, pretty with material signboard ni. . .

NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
jayjam: There is this beautiful dark down-to-earth lady am in love with(though seems a pretence)loves me too and we can both proclaim it anywhere everywhere we go but,now she seems obssessed with the material aspect of the relationship largely due to my financial viability(a student though)consequent upon the plethora/largesse of liquids that has accrued to her purse from mine i began to economize my spendings due to a shortfall in business derivations.whenever she comes calling with her MEGA and ridiculous demands as'MY BB PLAN NEEDS SUBSCRIPTION,MY PHONE ACCT. BAL NEEDS LUBRICATION'i would decline to acceding to these demands or at worst transfer 100s,200s etc.she seems suspicious of this my austerity measure and told it to my face.I asked if she was oblivious of the fact that my business forune was dwindling(lower patronage in my graphics designing and editing outfit)and in the same vein stil a student and as such my financial liabilities are growing wings.she was so furiour that she threatened to cut off ties with me,i initially frowned at her to allay any phobia of me being weak with regards to the presence of my friends at the scene but later resorted to being apologetic(not succumbing to her ridiculous demands though)but to show her i still love her.I only thought we could start a great deal of pre marital affair thatcould lead to marriage never have i knew love was so financially burdensome and as such can only accomodate the mega-rich mafias,neva have i put into cognizance that love requires an appropriation and as such could only stiffen my PUR$£.that said,i love this lady not because of her natural beauty nor her sexyløoks but,her IQ(bèfore she started making these ridiculous demands),unique sense of humour and wifely skills(potential).My questions are 1)why do ladies boil(red-hot coke)when you don't giv'em their ridiculous demands and tends to MELT to show you the simplest side of them when you lubricate their palm.one of their periodic properties?2)should i put an end to the relationship that has only lasted for 4mths?over to you lovedoctors
guy dat babe don use juju on u.u need to visit my shrine make i wash the juju comot 4 ur body shocked

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by jayjam(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
lefulefu:
guy dat babe don use juju on u.u need to visit my shrine make i wash the juju comot 4 ur body shocked
unfortunately,i dont believe in jujus,so u can advertise to other pawns like ursef.
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by jayjam(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
sexkillz: This is what happens when "maga stop to dey" pay yahoo boys. . . Their whole world comes crashing back down to earth, the land of harsh realities. . . Their eye go come clear, dey shine pass policeman torch. She never ever loved you in the first place. You were her meal ticket, her own personal mugu. "cunny man die, cunny man bury am". You are what you attract, so pls stop this annoying whining of yours. . .

When you were spending on her, did you critically ask your self the most important questions about her? NO. How would you? When the money was flowing, and you erroneously thought money answereth all things. . . Now, your money is going and you are seeing the real side of her which you woefully failed to see before calling her a girlfriend, and proposing love to her and you are here, asking dumb questions like "why do ladies boil(red-hot coke)when you don't giv'em their ridiculous demands and tends to MELT to show you the simplest side of them when you lubricate their palm?" Shior! Which ladies? undecided How many ladies do you know? What you should be asking yourself in front of the mirror is "why am i so dumb?"

Actually, why do guys realize how dumb they are only when they have been played by a smarter b1tch?

You better end whatever fake love you thought you had for that hungry daughter of Eve. She is already looking out for her next mugu, and you are here, crying on NL, asking dumb questions about a girl you only met 4 months ago. You are still a student and talking marriage already. . . because yahoo money made you think you arrived. . . shege!

Go and find out what love really means. If you had known earlier, you wont be here, cos it would have been obvious from the onset that there was no love. . . Beautiful with Material stigma kor, pretty with material signboard ni. . .

NEXT!
must you waste nairaland space?yahoo guys know themselves,so u ain't funny at all
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Mynd44: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
@OP, you are the cause of all this. You knew the girl pretended a lot cos you were giving her money and you still stick with her because deep down, you are as shallow as her. Now the fountain is running dry and you are crying, I advise you to dump the broad as fast as you can
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by jayjam(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44: @OP, you are the cause of all this. You knew the girl pretended a lot cos you were giving her money and you still stick with her because deep down, you are as shallow as her. Now the fountain is running dry and you are crying, I advise you to dump the broad as fast as you can
Mynd_44: @OP, you are the cause of all this. You knew the girl pretended a lot cos you were giving her money and you still stick with her because deep down, you are as shallow as her. Now the fountain is running dry and you are crying, I advise you to dump the broad as fast as you can
its a case of once beaten twice shy my brother.lessons already learnt
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
Dnt end it yet.,she wil adjust to d new trend....
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Sunebanty(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
chidyhels: Dnt end it yet.,she wil adjust to d new trend....
And why do you think so?
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by tellwsdom: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
..Bros, go to her mama shop and pack all the goods in replacement of your money angry angry..Rubbish gurls angry angry
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Sijo01(f): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
This kind op english na make one leave request never from my table cross enter anoda one since yestaday.
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by jayjam(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
tellwsdom: ..Bros, go to her mama shop and pack all the goods in replacement of your money angry angry..Rubbish gurls angry angry
exactly,i tink u ar on point. undecided
tellwsdom: ..Bros, go to her mama shop and pack all the goods in replacement of your money angry angry..Rubbish gurls angry angry
exactly,i tink u ar on point.
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
jayjam: unfortunately,i dont believe in jujus,so u can advertise to other pawns like ursef.
babe dey chop maga comot for ur head and yet u still get mouth dey blow grammer.na wah for u grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by valenlabella(f): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
I think the best thing to do is tell her your concerns about her materialistic nature within your relationship. If she refuses to see sense and change, end the relationship as anybody who is with you soley for economic gains is not deserving of your love. Ideally you should have picked up on this earlier in your relationship, hopefully you've learnt a lesson. Move on and find yourself a woman that truly loves you for you and will support you with ways to generate more income and save for a stable future instead of finishing it wink. Goodluck!
Re: Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! by Kslib(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
Op!! No use this your grammer finish my 10mb oh.. Now modify the title and put "warning: readers discretion is advised"

(1) (Reply)

Dating/sleeping With Married Men... / I Need Advice! / Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.