Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet (8441 Views)

Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger / Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by TjDeks(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2011
God forbid he dies in office, He wont be the first neither will he be the last to die as Mr Presidente of FRN.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by UpDates1(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2011
it may be true, nobody knows, BOKOS, i fear them to kill him,
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by albertlags: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2011
Pple refrain frm clamouring for d disunity of dis great nation based on resource control n all stuffs. Dnt attract d wrath of d Almighty who can in a split of second destroy d whole resources wit his very useful tool (WATER) knwn as flood. Concentrate more on appreciating what we have n share it in love to promote unity. God save Nigeria n Nigerians as a whole.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Rastamann: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2011
Can't these prophets ever predict anything good for Nigeria? Why don't they pray violently for Nigeria's deliverance from the hands of all these "rogues and animals" in government and for the betterment of the Nigerian nation instead of them all predicting evils and bad things for the country. They should be prophets predicting prosperity and how to achieve it for the country than being prophets of doom.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by zikclassiq(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2011
We shouldnt play with a man who has predicted correctly past events. The president should really not push this warning aside. He should act on the warning accordinly.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by mathskill: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2011
In the history of coups in nigeria those led by southerner's have been bloodier than those by northern officer's,i'm sure his NSA who himself is an ex-general knows better and will advice him accordingly on who to be weary of.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by isleman(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2011
why are we all surprised about this? every president is the number one target, so its not news GEJ knows this himself.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by POTUT(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2011
Mr President takes his security very seriously and thank God he is not as paranoid as Abacha was to hole himself up in Aso Rock for years.

Its amusing and disgusting to perceive how much these keyboard citizens loathe themselves, when and if you ascend to power in this country, you all be worse than the generation of our past leaders you are cursing today.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by ypad: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2011
signs of the end time the rise of false prophets, prophesying lies, saying when God did not say and can not preach the Word of God right.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by BabaO2: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2011
@Aji the death of Abacha was not done by Nigerians but by CIA Abiola was murdered by nigerians.     To make it easier for you

if Abiola was outtara of ivory coast he probaly would have been jailed by Gbagbo . But Henry okah even though a militant could not

be jailed by UMYA . At a time all yoruba generals was jailed by Abacha . Such is the stupidity of the life of yorubad .
You have a big problem with understanding of issues. Reverse is the opposite of your understanding, Abiola was actually killed by
CIA in presence of UK & USA representatives (Bickering and Rice and UN representatives) while Abacha's death was plotted by
Nigerians.
Also what happened when a Yoruba man  (Obasanjo) sacked large number of Northern military senior officers and those in key
positions ?, the benefit is what make an eastern officer becoming army chief for the first time. Reason why you people are not
growing, only malice and claiming what you are not.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2011
na wa o, these prophecies sef. There are so many other ways to evaluate the prophecy other than simply taking it at face value. For one, our dear prophet may just be seeking cheap popularity and has "prophesied" so as to get the president's attention. If that is the case, then he has done something rather dangerous as he has given enemies of the president ideas on how to make an attempt on his life.

Then, the prophet could have been hired by people with mischievous plans on the president's life to make such a "prophecy" so that when they execute their nefarious intentions, Nigerians can simply blame it on the presdent's failure to heed a warning from God.

Then, of course, it could be viewed as a perfectly valid prophecy (though, i'm sure there are better ways to tell the president to watch his behind than splashing it on the front page of the dailies).

Nevertheless, Uncle Jona needs to keep a close eye on his security.there are better ways to tell the president to watch his behind than splashing it on the front page of the dailies).

Nevertheless, Uncle Jona needs to keep a close eye on his security.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by victorazy(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2011
Without been told, i've already seen that.
Northerners are planning to murd Mr. President
Goodluck Jonathan was no where to be found in next four years. So, he has to count his teeth with his tongue
When Ojukwu was trying to disassociate himself, his people "Igbos" with this call people no one supported him (these people are not human, too lazy and too selfish)
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by freeman9: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2011

The north would grow More if we leave. No economic decline would happen even to science and Techonlogy when there are people like me alive. It would not happen.

the above quote from alj harem shows a very deep level of ignorance that he is operating from about his own place. i have had the privilege of living and working in many northern towns and villages and it is quite pathetic what i saw and experienced. people that has been caught up in the pre-historic times and people that have no intention whatsoever to grow. they want to be left alone to enjoy their barbaric time worn ways.

already the issue of not sending youth corpers to some northern states is already causing some jitters in those states because they rely on corpers for their health and educational services.

if the north leave and all the southerners leave the north i am afraid that the north will become worse that Afghanistan. no development, animalistic, barbaric, illiterate, backward. and of course as there will be no more southerners left to kill they will then turn on themselves.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2011
The East and the South South should alway remember that the Yorubas will always follow their slave master in the North if there is trouble in Nigeria. So resource control is the only solution.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Cuteobi(f): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2011
Naija's version of the man who saw tomoro
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by lagcity(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2011
Febup:

The East and the South South should alway remember that the Yorubas will always follow their slave master the Hausas if there is trouble in Nigeria.

GBAM! and you know what that means? death for you and your kinsmen. do you really want that, son? think abt it, this will be much worse than the girlfriend trouble you are having right now ooo grin
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2011
lagcity:

GBAM! and you know what that means? death for you and your kinsmen. do you really want that, son? think abt it, this will be much worse than the girlfriend trouble you are having right now ooo grin

You and your kinsmen are the biggest cowards in that country, all you have is big mouth cry
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by juman(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2011
haka_nai:

Yes and that is why i have always supported the clamor for resource control because the north can make itself economically viable when the governors are made to generate revenue.So if we are not the worst in natural resources in the world then why worry.Oil money may not come but surely it won't stop us developing economically if we choose to.I believe so.I have gone to places in the north and seen things that could be a source of significant economic growth if properly harness or developed.The silly northern governors are just so use to cheap source of income every month.When they realize its gone or denied,then they get digging on what they have to offer from within.So we may not be USA but definitely can match the south if we choose our future path carefully and only invest in what is important.Don't forget that today Brunei has alot of money from such enormous resources.hardly do they stand as the best in the world even where there population is few.I Believe when we split, the competition will drive a sort of cold war.Where no one will like to be left behind.Encouraging patriotism and progressive governance.Rather than the current ethnicity or regionalism.

Very great post.

Every region can stand alone if their leaders are serious.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by hbrednic: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2011
okay
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by lagcity(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2011
Febup:

You and your kinsmen are the biggest cowards in that country, all you have is big mouth cry

yay! cheesy blackmail and namecalling won't work. you are on your own! bleeping cowards always trying to piggyback on Yoruba. when yoruba refuse, the bi.tching starts. tell your kinsmen to stop being crybabies and pathetic or they'll never amount to anything in life.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2011
lagcity:

yay! cheesy blackmail and namecalling won't work. you are on your own! bleeping cowards always tring to piggyback on Yoruba. when yoruba refuse, the bi.tching starts. your ppl are pathetic, be a man.

I'm half Yoruba so I know what I'm saying, you Yorubas are filled with pride, because the British made the mistake of making Lagos the former capital and also because you believe you are the most educated tribe in Nigeria, but remember that pride goes before destruction cry
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by lagcity(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2011
Febup:

I'm half Yoruba so I know what I'm saying, you Yorubas are filled with pride, because the British made the mistake of making Lagos the former capital and also because you believe you are the most educated in Nigeria, but remember that pride goes before destruction cry

for where? who dash u? u are not good enough to be Yoruba, u were rejected. hence the bitterness and animosity. destruction wetin? ok oo, time will tell.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Estyrhema(f): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2011
even without a prophet saying it, GEJ should be careful. But if anything happens to our president dat may lead to the division of this country, take it from me. ABOKI CANNOT GO SCOT FREE ON THIS ONE!!! angry
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by executinal(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2011
Still reading
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2011
lagcity:

for where? who dash u? u are not good enough to be Yoruba, u were rejected. hence the bitterness and animosity. destruction wetin? ok oo, time will tell.

No I wasn't rejected in fact I'm married to a Yoruba, but now I feel ashamed of doing so, because I find them to be filled with pride and an ungrateful people.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by POTUT(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2011
Febup

Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet
« #56 on: Today at 11:44:48 AM »
Quote from: lagcity on Today at 11:37:17 AM

No I wasn't rejected in fact I'm married to a Yoruba, but now I feel ashamed of doing so, because I find them to be filled with pride and an ungrateful people.

Scary if you now regret your marriage. I am not yoruba, but marriage has NOTHING to do with where the spouse is from. (make it work pls!)
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by lagcity(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
Febup:

oh lord. u don fall my hand for this one. i can't even kick a man when he's down. it is obvious you need serious help and yoruba is the least of your problems sad. take care of yourself, man.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2011
lagcity:

oh lord. u don fall my hand for this one. i can't even kick a man when he's down. it is obvious you need serious help and yoruba is the least of your problems sad. take care of yourself, man.

You don't surprise me you are all the same cry. Though that is not to say that others are better.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by lagcity(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
Febup:

You don't surprise me you are all the same cry. Though that is not to say that others are better.

of course, we are all the same. a.sshole is having a rocky marriage and it is Yoruba's fault .
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
lagcity:

of course, we are all the same. a.sshole is having a rocky marriage and it is Yoruba's fault .

Sick tribe, Nigeria's greatest problem cry.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2011
Febup:

Sick tribe, Nigeria's greatest problem cry.
Your father !
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Sick tribe, Nigeria's greatest problem
Your father !

All your entire generation cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? / Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. / Who Is Rivers State Governor At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.