Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet (8442 Views)

Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger / Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
Febup:

All your entire generation cry

lagcity:

of course, we are all the same. a.sshole is having a rocky marriage and it is Yoruba's fault .
Bloody person. . .Infertility must have been your problem.Morroon
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by tonardo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
God help no war.
war no
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by luluosas(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2011
Wel! Well!! Well!!! They say the flies that are stubborn follows the corpse to the grave. I pray that Jonathan survive the attack but, there are strong indications that, he is dead bound.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by kcng: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
A Yoruba adage say's the Dog that will get lost will never hear the whistle of the hunter.Pastor Bakare prophesied Abacha's Death Pastor Itua Igodalu also Prophesied Abacha's Death.A reliable source also told me a strange man walk into aso- rock asking to see Abacha, that he had a word from God for him.Out of discretion they informed Abacha and he told them to let him in.Getting in he told Abacha that if he was not careful he will be killed.Abacha laughed at him and told them to walk Him out immediately.Today Abacha is no more.Niaralander don't ever try to make logic out of what a man of God has said.If it doesn't concern you sitdon look o.if it concern you pray that God should have mercy.If you make a mistake of thinking the prophet is a false one?and he is not. My brother na hell fire be that o o o.No be only death.Because you have taking a prophet of God for Granted and automatically you have taking also God for granted.
Personally I think its too late for Jonathan. I'm not God I may be wrong.If Nigeria was a chess game?some few moves and it will be checkmate.he is already spending more time in Lagos.they have succeeded in limiting him to 1 part of the country. The economy is down.he doesn't even know who to trust.Jonathan should have not contested he would have been a happy man living in his home town.He was already President but greed killed him. and the man died.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by japhet2233: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
if anything should happen to GEJ there will be a long civil war in Nigeria , lets get these straight north are looking for amnesty bc federal government paid billions to militant in Niger delta i want to ask everybody on NL what are they producing the northern Nigerians? answer please
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
Jonnah the drunken fisherman. Before them give you time bomb chop, just give Boko Haram amnesty and also send them for training abroad the same way Late Yaradua did.

People fail to realize the LAW OF KARMA
What goes around, surely do come around.

Yaradua = Northerner
Mend= South South
Mend crisis= Amnesty + Ministry

Jonathan= South South
Boko Haram = Northerner
Boko Haram crisis = ?(nothing for you) > or = BOMB his a$$
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Rossikk(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
I think the 'prophet' should be arrested for incitement to violence.

And if I were the ADC to the president, I'd sue him and his church for all they are worth, for that horrendous slander, and character assassination.

This kind of backward nonsense simply has no place in our society.

You cannot just come out and be publicly predicting that somebody is going to kill the president.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^ siddon there dey talk under the influence of your road side ogogoro drink.

Even though i never believe in those folks common sense should tell you that "fisherman" aint safe.

Look deeply at his cabinet and you will see he is the originator of his own doom.

Out of being a coward, he encircled himself amongst his greatest enemies thinking that will guarantee his safety.

Forgetting that no matter the portfolio he gives them, they are on a revenge mission and wont stop at anything until they accomplish their aim.

This dude betrayed and humiliated them (reneged on an agreement they all signed and agreed to).

Believe it or not, this people won't use his ADC openly. if you think his ADC will pull the trigger then you are totally wrong.
He will only sell out information to them that's all.
and expect them to strick in no other place than his very home (the South south region). that way it would be said "na him people kuku kill am no be us"

Rather than plan a strategy to curb this from happening. trust them to go on a reshuffling and sacking spree in the cabinet.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2011
Febup:

All your entire generation cry

~Bluetooth:

[s]Bloody person. . .Infertility must have been your problem.Morroon[/s]
You and all your generation are sick, miserable, good for nothing, confused, impotent and infertile. All you have is big mouth but inside are empty vessels.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2011
Consider this

If GEJ gets killed, this dude will say that at least he predicted it. If GEJ doesn't get killed, he would say it was the prayers that was prayed that prevented the incidence. Either way, who gets to benefit? Him of course.

In the Bible, God often told his prophets to predict and prophesy both bad and GOOD times that would occur, and not only bad prophesies.

Why the fork don't our prophets only prophesy about GOOD times?

Why don't they prophesy about when the economy will fluorish? Why don't they prophesy about a perfect ediucational system? Why don't they prophesy about the appreciation of the Naira?

Abeg I'm sick of these prophets and their empty prophesies. God is not a destroyer nor is He a killer
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by buy1get2(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
but why will Mr President be in danger!!
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2011
pDude:

Why the fork don't our prophets only prophesy about GOOD times?

Why don't they prophesy about when the economy will fluorish? Why don't they prophesy about a perfect ediucational system? Why don't they prophesy about the appreciation of the Naira?
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by ss007: 12:29am On Jul 27, 2011
Nigeria is blessed with all sort of "Prophets", I still remember a "Prophet" that said Ohakim's 8 year tenure, as Governor of Imo of course, is setteled in "heaven" and anyone vying "his seat" should just forget it; but today, the rest, as they says, is history. I equally remember another "Man of God" that prophesize on Nigeria's "wonderful" performance in the last world cup, I need no say more. Instead of all these blatant lies in the name of prophesies why can't they concentrate and prophesize more on things that are capable of moving us forward? I think is better that exposing themselves as bunch of liers. to the President, may God bestow on u the capacity and competence to take us to the promised land.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 27, 2011
Nigerians should all open their eyes to see that all these prophets are liars, they are only after their own stomach. If God wants to warn GEJ of course he will speak to him directly, He does not need these fake prophets to convey his message to GEJ or anyone else.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Rossikk(m): 1:43am On Jul 27, 2011
^^ I KPOM that comment.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by ijigbamigb(m): 3:54am On Jul 27, 2011
we should know that a messiah will still emerge in nigeria and we should also realize that our country is edging towards the trappings of collapse. cry
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by mellie: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2011
One primate, Ayodele or so warned Jonathan not to run in d may 2011 elections that if he does that he wld win by a rigging method so scientific and ingenuously done that most of the polity wld not doubt his veracity. The old prophet who had made surefire predictions in the past postulated that Gejs emergence as Presidnt will not be free and fair that d outcome will plunge dis nation into a terrible crisis. He also said that God's purpose for Jona is to pave the way for the president who will change Nig.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by mellie: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2011
The prophet also said that GEJ was not Nigeria's messiah and that God's will is for him to enable that messiah emerge not by runnin but by ensuring free and fair elections. This prophecy was printed in the dailies and also emerged as a thread in NL & hrdly anyone tk it serious. I hope dis one is taken with caution. We need to pray for our presidnt.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by buy1get2(m): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2011
i jst hope we can survive in dis threat o(naijiria)
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by Patnoble: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2011
that's great
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by dramenda(f): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2011
[quote]Nigerians s
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by AmAlone: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
The 9/11 bombing in America by the notorious Osama Bin Laden
That date was made a public holiday marking a remembrance of people lost
and as a victory; 'It Will Never Happen Again'.

If only we can be like the 'Americans', if everyday a bombshell hits Nigeria is to be made a
public holiday, then I guess we all have to be ready to sit our 'fat-assess' at home 7 days a week & 365 days
a year. - For the rest of our larrd forsaken lives!!!!

Grrrrr Naija sucks!!!
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by mrOops: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mehnnn it would be terrible if that prophecy should come true. chaos chaos more & more. .
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by ochukoccna: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
that's great! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by phreakabit(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
[size=18pt]Shey the ADC na Yoruba man? Them sabi betray wella na im make I dey ask oh.[/size]
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by aurenflani: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2012
@freeman - dis sounds more as a wish than a reality to me. u stayed in d north of afghanistan?
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by phreakabit(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
aurenflani:

@freeman - dis sounds more as a wish than a reality to me. u  stayed in d north of afghanistan?

I believe he clearly stated that he stayed in Northern Nigeria and that they were an animalistic bunch of retard3d barbarians. I got that from his post. These are not my words. I simply paraphrased o.
Re: President Goodluck Is In Danger! - Prophet by jamace(m): 5:55am On Feb 01, 2012
Shey the ADC na Yoruba man? Them sabi betray wella na im make I dey ask oh.

The ADC na Igala man, Kogi State.

Come to think of it, I dread this prophesy as everything is tending towards that. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? / Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. / Kano Rigging Template Won’t Work In Adamawa Rerun Polls, PDP Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.