Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Do You Explain This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Explain This? (1203 Views)

If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Explain This? by lavylilly: 3:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Do not judge please!

I am married and live in Ilorin with my husband and two girls. However,I have a son whom I had before I got married.

My Son lives with my mother in another part of the town in Ilorin and he is now a teenager. The story we told him was that I got pregnant for a boyfriend who didnt want the pregnancy. I was sixteen years old and we were both young and foolish.

It is true that we were sixteen at the time,young and foolish but I didnt get pregnant by any boyfriend. I got pregnant by my Uncle whom I was living with in Lagos. When it happened,I was rushed home to avoid anyone finding out and causing the family a huge scandal. We tried to have an abortion but that failed as I was far too long into the pregnancy,it was almost six months. I didnt know as I was like i said,young and foolish.

My Uncle actually convinced me to sleep with him several times so I could continue to live with them in Lagos and not be chased back to the village. I did that until I got pregnant
Re: How Do You Explain This? by Boogyman557: 4:03am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: How Do You Explain This? by NotBeenPaid: 4:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: How Do You Explain This? by Venymen(m): 5:07am On Jun 25, 2022
So for 6 months u did not see ur period and u did not know,ur blaming being naive,lols even the kids that have not started menstruation know better than u

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Explain This? by boxer022(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2022
This issue is a very painful one, but the deed has been done and there is nothing anyone can do about it. You need to focus on yourself and your current marriage, trying from time to time to see him (your son). Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Explain This? by Higgies(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2022
boxer022:
As bad as it sounds, you got pregnant at an early stage of your life and gave birth to a son who stays with your mom not just that, the person responsible happens to be your uncle. I have few questions for you; that your he-goat of an uncle, is he still alive? Does he know that he has a son from you? What did you tell your mother when you found out you were pregnant? How is this present situation affecting your marriage? How is your relationship with your son? Does your husband know that you had a son before marrying him?
She said you should not judge. Are you blind or just st**
Mr questioner. Over sabi
Now you won't let us hear the full story.
Re: How Do You Explain This? by boxer022(m): 7:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Higgies:

She said you should not judge. Are you blind or just st**
Mr questioner. Over sabi
Now you won't let us hear the full story.
I wasn't asking the question so as to judge her, only to be able to answer her questions.
Re: How Do You Explain This? by odinson1(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2022
boxer022:
I wasn't asking the question so as to judge her, only to be able to answer her questions.
She probably wont reply or post again because your questions are Judgemental. This is why therapists don't shout at,scold or judge their clients.
Re: How Do You Explain This? by Profmetoo: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Is your husband aware of the true story?
Re: How Do You Explain This? by Ningen(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2022
What a he-goat. Men never disappoint. sad

Anyway, moving forward, be a better person than your parents. Tell your son the truth and protect your daughters fiercely.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Explain This? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Nonscence op carry your cross
Re: How Do You Explain This? by lavylilly: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Ningen:
What a he-goat. Men never disappoint. sad

Anyway, moving forward, be better person than your parents. Tell your son the truth and protect your daughters fiercely.
Thank you
Re: How Do You Explain This? by ImaIma1(f): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
boxer022:
As bad as it sounds, you got pregnant at an early stage of your life and gave birth to a son who stays with your mom not just that, the person responsible happens to be your uncle. I have few questions for you; that your he-goat of an uncle, is he still alive? Does he know that he has a son from you? What did you tell your mother when you found out you were pregnant? How is this present situation affecting your marriage? How is your relationship with your son? Does your husband know that you had a son before marrying him?

You should never try delving into counselling whether in church or elsewhere. Because your non stop and prying questions are enough to send the person back into a shell.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Explain This? by Emma2Seconds: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7076933/being-unnecessarily-paranoid#111912451. Check the link Guys, the OP is just attention Seeker .
Re: How Do You Explain This? by boxer022(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
ImaIma1:

You should never try delving into counselling whether in church or elsewhere. Because your non stop and prying questions are enough to send the person back into a shell.
It seems these questions I asked her might put me in trouble. How can I withdraw it?
Re: How Do You Explain This? by ImaIma1(f): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
boxer022:
It seems these questions I asked her might put me in trouble. How can I withdraw it?

I don't know how. Maybe you could quote her and let her understand that you meant no harm.
Re: How Do You Explain This? by lavylilly: 6:59am On Jun 26, 2022
ImaIma1:

Fact

(1) (Reply)

Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. / Emotional Issue! / The Wing Of Caring And Compassionate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.