Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President (28981 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023 / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by FLYFIRE(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
porthouse7:
I see obi stepping down to support tinubu
Wake up, you have malaria fever-induced dream
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by bobby007(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The northerners allowed Tinubu to be the APC flag bearer while secretly rooting for Atiku and that is the game cheesy
story.. go and do ur disobedient on Twitter
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by bobby007(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
nkemoma:
What if he dies on the eve of the election

Mortal man sounding so confident..

Will support druggie, if he assures that Seyi Tinubu will lead the remaining 49,999,999 youths in forefront of the fight against BH., and join em to eat agbado in the morning, cassava in the afternoon and yam at night. Hereby creating demand and supply ( I am sure Oluomo will be the supplier)

If you can't entrust your personal wealth to your 70year old grandfather to manage for you for fear he will mismanage it and you open your mouth to support an 80year druggie to commandeer the destinies of over 260million people....

Thunder from Bermuda will scatter you, the untold sufferings coming in the next 8years will befall you, your kids and your lineage for all eternities.

Udo!
obi might die b4 him, don't wish people death
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by bobby007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the north betraying Tinubu, I see them queuing up behind Atiku and Kwankwaso, I see Peter Obi becoming the next president of Nigeria.

This I have seen.
obi dey work for tinubu u will know 12 pm on election day
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by bobby007(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
ufotunang:
Nigerians are obi-dient
just say Igbo youth are disobedient
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by bobby007(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Does he have any manifesto or blue print that will solve Nigeria's enormous problems or it's just the entitlement "it is my turn to be president"
he did it in Lagos, he will do it in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by porthouse7(f): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
FLYFIRE:

Wake up, you have malaria fever-induced dream
normal thing, we are use to ur abuse
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by PrinceMajestic: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Adebayo shittu that was not reappointed as minister over his nysc problem. I don't trust the man's competence to deliver, BAT man should have appointed a prominent influential northerner for this job not his fellow Yoruba, make baba nor go loose guard o, all hopes are on him to continue the APC government against all odds
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by swissgoldenpro2: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Very interesting article
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Ucloaded01: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nobody creating a tread about tinubu not having primary and secondary results.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by benheaven(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
BAYO SHITTU is a fake barrister who doesn't know his right. He desires to be led by our ancestors.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by YorubaIsGreat(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
nanzozo:
Eh go shock una! ���
ok... Hope you are not pandora baby bcuz that your obidient go turn to obituary when reality sets in
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by IreneJane: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The northerners allowed Tinubu to be the APC flag bearer while secretly rooting for Atiku and that is the game cheesy

Why are you people daft like this ? Do you think its it's ps1 R.carlos strike
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
nkemoma:

Will support druggie, if he assures that Seyi Tinubu will lead the remaining 49,999,999 youths in forefront of the fight against BH., and join em to eat agbado in the morning, cassava in the afternoon and yam at night. Hereby creating demand and supply ( I am sure Oluomo will be the supplier)

If you can't entrust your personal wealth to your 70year old grandfather to manage for you for fear he will mismanage it and you open your mouth to support an 80year druggie to commandeer the destinies of over 260million people....

Thunder from Bermuda will scatter you, the untold sufferings coming in the next 8years will befall you, your kids and your lineage for all eternities.

Udo!

is Peter obi Immortal? dummy

if you need to know PO can even go before Tinubu, no be by age

you fools be wishing other death forgetting you've death trap all over your region, continue wishing Tinubu's death and see if your relative won't get the curse instead

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by DAwest7: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=VoteTinubu2023 post=114136772]President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Nothing sounds better.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.[/quote may the change your party APC brought to Nigeria since 2015 happen in your life and in your generation say a big Amen comrade grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by badoh(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

So you think na all northerners rooting for Atiku? Some of you just don't understand politics. You don't know that most of the northern governors and party faithful in support of Tinubu have nothing to gain if they support Atiku, you also don't know they have stake in Tinubu's govt if he wins. These people will mobilise support for Tinubu in every polling units of their respective states so that APC will remain in power.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Echoban: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Tinubu said that he didn't attend primary and secondary schools.

Then don't vote him. Abi Demn put gun for ur head ni

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by DeleTaller: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the north betraying Tinubu, I see them queuing up behind Atiku and Kwankwaso, I see Peter Obi becoming the next president of Nigeria.

This I have seen.

false prophecies .
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Sleekfingers: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
ufotunang:
Nigerians are obi-dient

Southeast and south south are obituary.....can peter obi win in any state in the north? Not to talk of southwest
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by DeleTaller: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Tinubu said that he didn't attend primary and secondary schools.

show us a link of him saying the rubbish you are carrying about. if you can't or you won't show us please don't bother replying me. Time is money and I will not like to waste any at all
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by mymadam(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the north betraying Tinubu, I see them queuing up behind Atiku and Kwankwaso, I see Peter Obi becoming the next president of Nigeria. This I have seen.

False prophet, I once advised you to visit an optician for an eye test and definite upgrade of your glasses. It seems you haven't. Please kindly do, before it is too late. Cheers cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Obainomilano: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Another news for the lazy youths to masturbate on...we know the lazy youths bubu was referring to was the mc oluomo agbero boys who have been placed on 15 k stipends to quickly run to every tread to campaign for their ancestors..tueh may I remain childless than to give birth to any child of such nature....any youth campaigning for them is a total disgrace to what a youth should be in this 21st century

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Lepon02: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
In his dreams.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Eriokanmi: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
How many DG only im go get nah?
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Zikson: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu will loose big time, we are not voting for someone who's mentally and physically stable
VoteTinubu2023:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Nothing sounds better.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by hurlaryinkah(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stop saying what you don't know much about.
God's willing Tinubu is going to to be Nigeria next President.

Totilopussylick:

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by IbadeHQ: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
nkemoma:

Udo!

Nkpuru nmiri guzzling ipig miscreant spotted.

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by hermesprogidy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jones4190:
On July 20, 1999 Bola Tinubu ordered that his monthly basic salary be paid to four rehabilitation centres until further notice. The beneficiaries of this charity: Pacelli School 1 & 11 (Surulere), Modupe Cole Children Care and Treatment House (Yaba) and The Spinal Cord Injury Association of Nigeria (Ikeja)

National Concord Tuesday 20, 1999

Go and verify
Whose account is all the owomida revenue paid to?
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by TheCOAS: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
nkemoma:

Udo!

What if you yourself die before tomorrow
U will just sleep and refuse to wake up.
Or You fit enter trailer mouth. The trailer will just crush your head into pieces. How you see dat one

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Invictuse: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
To Peter Obi daughter's Pandora account
kettykings:

And to whose account was lekki toll gate paid to
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by ottersberger(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
70 years old man!.

Some people are truly shameless.
A confirmed Fraudster, narco baron, thief, and a characterless liar to preside over the lives of 200+ million people.
Una get conscience so?.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Weezy463: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
kettykings:

grin
kettykings:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu / Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.