Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President (28974 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023 / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by AminuRano87(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The northerners allowed Tinubu to be the APC flag bearer while secretly rooting for Atiku and that is the game cheesy
You don't have idea, kwankwaso is the popular northern candidate not Atiku. Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku from many APC northern states. Because here in the North Atiku doesn't have any good reputation.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by tibatobi: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Make we just dey watch. What I feel is by the time the defections start officially, Asiwaju will be both the party chairman and presidential candidate.

last last u go hide ur face in shame
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by tibatobi: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
watersideboys:
OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI
obi kekereke,obi,onyiara obi...if u know the song kindly join me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by lereinter(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Analogue minister is emilokan DG

E don good be that
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Maniche1993: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi is our choice oooooo
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by famology(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
The momentum is gathering for Tinubu, Obi is destroying atiku's chances in the south south and south east,kwankwaso doing same in the core north, wike negotiating,ibori angry, haters crying. Lol.........

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
In the first place the process that made these people to emerge as party flag bearers was heavily flawed and extremely crooked.

So Nigerians brace up, be informed in advance not to expect anything different from the present status quo When the new president is sworn in next year.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Ubanz: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Of course why won't they say so.
They want someone who will be aiding and abetting them to loot Nigeria's money.
Nonsense.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by saintopus(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
Good, if we are being honest with ourselves we need a tested and trusted leader who can set Nigeria on the right path. His legacy transcends his tenure in Lagos and we keep enjoying his policies and visions for Lagos till date .
The youths have to look beyond speech making anybody can define the problems of the country . But how many people can build a solid plan to tackle the problems.
Let's leave sentiments and support Tinubu for the Nigeria we can be proud of .
The only reason I will support BAT for 2023 is that amongst the candidates so far and the possibility of winning and creating NORTH- SOUTH Presidency for a multicultural and multi ethnic nation like Nigeria that person is BAT. I am from the SOUTH South and a card carrying member of PDP. But I will vote BAT for this singular reason. Some will argue and say why not PO, the truth is that he is only pupolar in Social Media. He does not have structure anywhere.
However, I would have been more happier if the contest was between Prof Osibanjo of APC Vs Peter Obi of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by DaddyNimo(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by ozegidon(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-tinubu-campaign-dg-thanks-northern-govs-says-asiwaju-is-next-president-2/
Next president that did not attend primary/second school and his university certificate was stolen by monsters he made! Mad people everywhere.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Ipp1: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Only God knows
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jones4190:
On July 20, 1999 Bola Tinubu ordered that his monthly basic salary be paid to four rehabilitation centres until further notice. The beneficiaries of this charity: Pacelli School 1 & 11 (Surulere), Modupe Cole Children Care and Treatment House (Yaba) and The Spinal Cord Injury Association of Nigeria (Ikeja)

National Concord Tuesday 20, 1999

Go and verify

No dey thief OBidient slogan abeg

Can we also verify his narcotics case as well?
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by erubati: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
kettykings:

And to whose account was lekki toll gate paid to
To his family private account.
Is that all?
Now rest
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by 910adeola: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
We shall wait and see till thenWe shall wait and see till then...
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by erubati: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
nkemoma:
What if he dies on the eve of the election

Mortal man sounding so confident..

Will support druggie, if he assures that Seyi Tinubu will lead the remaining 49,999,999 youths in forefront of the fight against BH., and join em to eat agbado in the morning, cassava in the afternoon and yam at night. Hereby creating demand and supply ( I am sure Oluomo will be the supplier)

If you can't entrust your personal wealth to your 70year old grandfather to manage for you for fear he will mismanage it and you open your mouth to support an 80year druggie to commandeer the destinies of over 260million people....

Thunder from Bermuda will scatter you, the untold sufferings coming in the next 8years will befall you, your kids and your lineage for all eternities.

Udo!
What if u also never live to witness the election.
Am just saying
A druggie selling his drugs to ur lineage and kinsmen who are being caught everyday trying to develop other countries.
The mkpumiri style of drugs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Ultimas: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Okay.

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Idaytesj29(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
kettykings:

And to whose account was lekki toll gate paid to

Odumegwu Ojukwu
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by erubati: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
#Nairalandmodsarebigots

Like the cancer that they are.
They have infiltrated nairaland to pollute a once good platform
Continue allowing these children of 8 insult and curse while banning those that reply them.
Make una no worry.
Una eye go still clear.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Idaytesj29(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
tibatobi:
obi kekereke,obi,onyiara obi...if u know the song kindly join me grin
Isiewu Obi
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by erubati: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Obainomilano:
Another news for the lazy youths to masturbate on...we know the lazy youths bubu was referring to was the mc oluomo agbero boys who have been placed on 15 k stipends to quickly run to every tread to campaign for their ancestors..tueh may I remain childless than to give birth to any child of such nature....any youth campaigning for them is a total disgrace to what a youth should be in this 21st century
May you remain childless??
No worries
Ur prayers have been granted
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by erubati: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
ottersberger:
70 years old man!.

Some people are truly shameless.
A confirmed Fraudster, narco baron, thief, and a characterless liar to preside over the lives of 200+ million people.
Una get conscience so?.
An inconsequential fool,just like their forefathers who were starved to result to canibalism.just like their forefathers who were beaten,humiliated and forced to submission.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by tibatobi: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Isiewu Obi
oyioshi obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Briteiyobo1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Him don see him result?
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Realist12: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:
sentiments you say. We don't need Lagos in anambra. We need a working Nigeria. The youths are wiser now. You have been paid to support his candidacy, that alone shows you he is lacking in all that is required to be a president.
You don't need Lagos in Anambra but if possible to stop Anambrians from coming to Lagos. I can tell there will be a protest in a week in Anambra.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Realist12: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Saintinoo:

Tell me what Tinubu did in Lagos that Fashola did not do.

Lagos have been Lagos even before Tinubu joined politics. So which tested are you talking about.
I assure you Tinubu did more capital projects than Obi but if you acknowledge Fasholas projects then you're not been honest with yourself.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Saintinoo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
I assure you Tinubu did more capital projects than Obi but if you acknowledge Fasholas projects then you're not been honest with yourself.

It is natural for a Lagos governor to do more project than any other governor in Nigeria.

So that is out of context, give Tinubu Anambra state, he can't do half of what Obi did. Obi transformed Anambra and showed Anambra people what good governance is all about.

I am not saying this as Obi supporter but aa a resident of Anambra state. You have your reasons for supporting Tinubu, but my own reason for supporting Obi is his mastery of financial management and understanding of the economy. I think that is what Nigeria needs now.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Realist12: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Saintinoo:

It is natural for a Lagos governor to do more project than any other governor in Nigeria.

So that is out of context, give Tinubu Anambra state, he can't do half of what Obi did. Obi transformed Anambra and showed Anambra people what good governance is all about.

I am not saying this as Obi supporter but aa a resident of Anambra state. You have your reasons for supporting Tinubu, but my own reason for supporting Obi is his mastery of financial management and understanding of the economy. I think that is what Nigeria needs now.
so why asking me of Tinubu's project . Tell yourself the truth and stop following the bandwagon
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by KingRSHD2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Does he have any manifesto or blue print that will solve Nigeria's enormous problems or it's just the entitlement "it is my turn to be president"

Can I have d manifesto writeup plz
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by KingRSHD2(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
You don't need Lagos in Anambra but if possible to stop Anambrians from coming to Lagos. I can tell there will be a protest in a week in Anambra.

Thank u my brother..... Yes they keep leaving their state and coming to Lagos and yet abusing the asiwaju of lagos of poor project manifestatiom
.all this ingrate Igbos
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
porthouse7:
disobedient youth

Obi na our president, I need let people see reasons, life no get part 2, either you witness a beautiful working Nigeria or not. Generations never did, we have to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe / Why Senate Withheld 3 Ministerial Confirmations - Akpabio / Gianni Infantino Visits Governor Ambode In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.