Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President (28973 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023 / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by olatuns2017: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2022

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by porthouse7(f): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos no be Yoruba land lol, and also it’s been capital for ages before moved to abuja. Many and the first 10 Obas of Lagos have Been from benin Kingdom, so no Dey gush over Lagos, the small development na Non indigenes and foreign investors with military regime been the capital then, I don pursue two Yoruba landlord go Sango, as I buy their property build. No Dey disturb your self, Lagos no fine, come here, make you enjoy good amenities, Wetin Una Dey go mosque and church for, Dey here, japa if you never ooh, you fit don Dey here with us, leave politicians Wey no know your name.
go changed history na, change d name of places to suit ur interest, change landmarks,go grab free lands, go enroll in public service, go get admission into Lagos school without ur Lagos card
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2022
porthouse7:
go changed history na, change d name of places to suit ur interest, change landmarks,go grab free lands, go enroll in public service, go get admission into Lagos school without ur Lagos card

Read the history of Lagos obas and how benin empire controlled lagos, I get houses for Lagos, I do sec school for Lagos, who be Lagos Lagos na Johannesburg, New York and co of Nigeria, every country have a commercial city, Lagos is not an exception, catch your sub
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by porthouse7(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Read the history of Lagos obas and how benin empire controlled lagos, I get houses for Lagos, I do sec school for Lagos, who be Lagos Lagos na Johannesburg, New York and co of Nigeria, every country have a commercial city, Lagos is not an exception, catch your sub
read d history of onistha, Benin people are first to arrive onistha, idejo people arrive Lagos first from ilaje in Ondo state, later arrival of Yoruba slaves from Brazil and Portugal.... History of Lagos GNS 101 Lagos state university
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
porthouse7:
read d history of onistha, Benin people are first to arrive onistha, idejo people arrive Lagos first from ilaje in Ondo state, later arrival of Yoruba slaves from Brazil and Portugal.... History of Lagos GNS 101 Lagos state university

I said the histories of Lagos obas, who ruled Una, who controlled the Lagos empire. Na history them dey teach Una. Do your own research. Lagos na slave trade ground from badagry to the world. The core Yoruba states are Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, ondo, oyo. Tinubu no be lagosian, rule over Una, so no Dey count Lagos as a core Yoruba state, it’s the first capital of Nigeria and the commercial city of Nigeria. The only state with other tribes lawmakers and non indigenes as law makers, even the senator that moved to Ogun Yayi, even lai mohammed son from north central, Kwara, is a law maker in Lagos assembly. It’s a no mans land, stop romancing the commercial city, if Lagos was like other states, Tinubu will not have control, Na because na no mans land, everybody Dey go about their business, check other real indigenous states if you see chairman there.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by porthouse7(f): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I said the histories of Lagos obas, who ruled Una, who controlled the Lagos empire. Na history them dey teach Una. Do your own research. Lagos na slave trade ground from badagry to the world. The core Yoruba states are Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, ondo, oyo. Tinubu no be lagosian, rule over Una, so no Dey count Lagos as a core Yoruba state, it’s the first capital of Nigeria and the commercial city of Nigeria. The only state with other tribes lawmakers and non indigenes as law makers, even the senator that moved to Ogun Yayi, even lai mohammed son from north central, Kwara, is a law maker in Lagos assembly. It’s a no mans land, stop romancing the commercial city, if Lagos was like other states, Tinubu will not have control, Na because na no mans land, everybody Dey go about their business, check other real indigenous states if you see chairman there.
who do u research with history?
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Saintinoo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Realist12:
You keep listing things that have been done by previous governors but you exaggerate it , let me name a few innovation of Tinubu maybe if you can give me just 1 from your aspirants.
1. RRS a security outfit created to tackle Lagos insecurity
2. LAMATA ( BRT) that tackling Lagos traffic issues with particular lanes for the buses and emergency transportation
3. LASTMA first of its type in Nigeria
4. Eko Atlantic city .
5. Lekki free trade zone .
Mind you there are a lot more as a public administrator I understand the effects of the facilities on the growth of the state in the long run
. That's why I asked you to list so we can verify the agencies he created to solve those problems not just tell us he did this and did that.
Now to your post Aregbesola did more than Obi in terms of education. He even distributed electronic gadgets to students during his tenure .
All governors are elite Nigerians especially down south so talking about investment of state funds it's normal. Tinubu investments of state funds was higher and generated more returns. I don't like all this go and verify answers you Giving me. If Anambra is Eldorado there won't be reasons for the migration of her citizens to Lagos. I've never even heard Obi name one agency he created all through his speeches . But Nigerians are gullible unlike Lagosians.

Sometimes I don't know how you people argue, is it that you don't travel alot or listen to news.

RRS would never be what it was in Lagos without the federal government. What will you say ABOUT Amotekum and Ebubeagu, some governors also establish them.

Lawma? Obi created ANSEPA, go to Anambra state and verify. they do just what lawma do in Lagos.

Eko? Go and see what Obi did with agulu lake.

Tell me a governor in Nigeria that left a debt free account for his successor, I am waiting.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
porthouse7:
who do u research with history?

How do you do research? Do your way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' / UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says / Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.