Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President (28984 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023 / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by 3ple9iner: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
The way politicians talk, one would think they are God right hand men.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by WildChild00(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
[s]
VoteTinubu2023:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Nothing sounds better.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Buccalcavity2: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Southeast and south south are obituary.....can peter obi win in any state in the north? Not to talk of southwest

Only IPOB of South East is obituary. Which south south is obituary? Most likely SS will clinch the Senate President After Tinubu don win sef. Dey watch.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Ancestortinubu: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
You are always entitled to day dreaming and say gibberish that will sugar tinubu media urchins and yoruba Muslims heart.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Sleekfingers: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

Only IPOB of South East is obituary. Which south south is obituary? Most likely SS will clinch the Senate President After Tinubu don win sef. Dey watch.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Yemi7up: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
ufotunang:
Nigerians are obi-dient
obedient to the leadership of Asiwaju Bola
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Yemi7up: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
ufotunang:
Nigerians are obi-dient
obedient to the leadership of Asiwaju Bola.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Jostoman: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Nothing sounds better.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Jostoman: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Make we just dey watch. What I feel is by the time the defections start officially, Asiwaju will be both the party chairman and presidential candidate.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Jostoman: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
famology:
The South West region is not playing at all. I see a new record being set in the south west for Tinubu in terms of massive votes.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Olastep1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
These people are sure of rigging the election
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Jostoman: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Promoter2:
Who's Bayo Shittu?
bayo shittu is an igala man from kogi grin
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by bhella10: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Unstoppable train
BAT23 is a done deal
Haters can use the Atlantic Ocean. BAT 23
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Saintinoo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
Good, if we are being honest with ourselves we need a tested and trusted leader who can set Nigeria on the right path. His legacy transcends his tenure in Lagos and we keep enjoying his policies and visions for Lagos till date .
The youths have to look beyond speech making anybody can define the problems of the country . But how many people can build a solid plan to tackle the problems.
Let's leave sentiments and support Tinubu for the Nigeria we can be proud of .

Tell me what Tinubu did in Lagos that Fashola did not do.

Lagos have been Lagos even before Tinubu joined politics. So which tested are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by bhella10: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
watersideboys:
OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI
Obo
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Goodnigga: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jones4190:
On July 20, 1999 Bola Tinubu ordered that his monthly basic salary be paid to four rehabilitation centres until further notice. The beneficiaries of this charity: Pacelli School 1 & 11 (Surulere), Modupe Cole Children Care and Treatment House (Yaba) and The Spinal Cord Injury Association of Nigeria (Ikeja)

National Concord Tuesday 20, 1999

Go and verify
Story!!!
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Inosky: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jokes of the century. His money can't by us.

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by IDIOTmoderators: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
after4:
Nonsense and ingredients
He pain am!
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by sukar886: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Una too funny for this country grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by pacespot(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Association of evil criminals
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by IDIOTmoderators: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The northerners allowed Tinubu to be the APC flag bearer while secretly rooting for Atiku and that is the game cheesy
Why didn't they do that during MKO and Bashir Tofa?
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by BelovedofLord: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
kettykings:

And to whose account was lekki toll gate paid to
GO AND VERIFY!
WHO ORDERED THE SHOOTING AT LEKKI TOLL GATE _20-10-20_?
GO AND VERIFY!!!
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
porthouse7:
sorry... And he work at mobil

Na normal account for Mobil na, even uK embassy introduced finger print 2008, present day Nigeria buhari no go be general, Tinubu no go fit work for Mobil. I know one big Bros then in the 90s, early 90s, forge certificate to work with Guiness, ways of verifying was not so sophisticated then like now.. person Wey say e no do primary and secondary, haba Bros, let’s get in someone with a sound educational background, proven and successful business acumen, abeg, I love Jagaban, but I love Nigeria better, we need men who will sit among presidents in the world and would ooze confidence, someone that can convince world players to come invest effortlessly by the time they dig his track record. Jagaban na baba, olori oko, our chairman, but menh, we need a leader that ooze class not fight dirty. We deserve a leader whose only his qualifications, his business achievement, his private and public world would demand respect from world leaders, they would bow to.

I respect your choice, I respect your feelings, and view, sorry if I intrupted any, I just felt expressing, I have been hearing e go better from small, 30 plus still same, going 4 decades, it’s pathetic..
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by nkemoma(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
TheCOAS:

What if you yourself die before tomorrow
U will just sleep and refuse to wake up.
Or You fit enter trailer mouth. The trailer will just crush your head into pieces. How you see dat one

You be Mumu...

Seyi Tinubu no go join you fight BH... Eating Agbado and Yam
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Dandavido: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
See what ijebu weeds and tm is causing
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Eddygourdo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
Good, if we are being honest with ourselves we need a tested and trusted leader who can set Nigeria on the right path. His legacy transcends his tenure in Lagos and we keep enjoying his policies and visions for Lagos till date .
The youths have to look beyond speech making anybody can define the problems of the country . But how many people can build a solid plan to tackle the problems.
sentiments you say. We don't need Lagos in anambra. We need a working Nigeria. The youths are wiser now. You have been paid to support his candidacy, that alone shows you he is lacking in all that is required to be a president.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by porthouse7(f): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Na normal account for Mobil na, even uK embassy introduced finger print 2008, present day Nigeria buhari no go be general, Tinubu no go fit work for Mobil. I know one big Bros then in the 90s, early 90s, forge certificate to work with Guiness, ways of verifying was not so sophisticated then like now.. person Wey say e no do primary and secondary, haba Bros, let’s get in someone with a sound educational background, proven and successful business acumen, abeg, I love Jagaban, but I love Nigeria better, we need men who will sit among presidents in the world and would ooze confidence, someone that can convince world players to come invest effortlessly by the time they dig his track record. Jagaban na baba, olori oko, our chairman, but menh, we need a leader that ooze class not fight dirty. We deserve a leader whose only his qualifications, his business achievement, his private and public world would demand respect from world leaders, they would bow to.

I respect your choice, I respect your feelings, and view, sorry if I intrupted any, I just felt expressing, I have been hearing e go better from small, 30 plus still same, going 4 decades, it’s pathetic..
disobedient youth
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by nnamdi640: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
kettykings:

And to whose account was lekki toll gate paid to
Abeg help me ask those shameless criminals supporting Mr billion vans.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by sekundosekundo: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

show us a link of him saying the rubbish you are carrying about. if you can't or you won't show us please don't bother replying me. Time is money and I will not like to waste any at all

Google gazette on Tinubu certificate
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by SupremeSpecimen: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:

Great...
I just need 15 jump ups and a psychological test that proves mind sharpness.

I don't do blind followship
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by famology(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
MatrixCircle:

So Atiku defeated Buhari you supported in Lagos state 2019 we all know until you people went to some polling units to destroy ballots.
If you add Northerners and South East and South South people in South West who will not vote for Tinubu, how many South West vote is left. Nothing. So just chill.

Analysis like this is the reason you're always on the losing side. Una nor just sabi politics at all. Lol........

By the way Atiku defeated Buhari in Lagos in that your INEC server in Dubai or Aba? Lol....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) / My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber / Amaechi: "How I Leaked Sanusi's Letter To Jonathan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.