Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? (809 Views)

Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? / Why Is This Man Doing This His Wife? / What Is This Man Doing To Himself With This BIG Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? by LaShawn: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
Some men want to kip their relationships on the downlow. Putting their relationship stat as 'single' on facebook while in a commited relationship. Is there anything wrong with that?
Re: Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? by BABE3: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2011
"You think coz I'm pretty I'm dum-dum, see your mouth sweet like tom-tom, It ain't enough coz you're handsome so listen--I no do kelekele, No kelekele love o o" Tiwa Savage. grin

Yes, lashawn, there's something wrong with it. smiley
Re: Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? by lepasharon(f): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2011
its doesnt mata! its facebook,not real life,anyone can go on facebook nd be freaky
Re: Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? by Smilenw(f): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ Topic

Yes with a capital Y. A man who cannot accept you publicly, be it cyberspace or in real life is not worth it. Leave him and move on.

N.B: Flipside, you cannot expect a man to change his FB status or whatever immediately you start dating. The above mentioned is applicable only if you r in a serious committed relationship, as you mentioned.
Re: Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2011
@poster
there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. if some women are insecure like that then let THEM go and work on their issues. . . . . . . . .but you shouldnt change your life for that.

not everyone wants/likes to have their business all over the net or to shout their affection on rooftop. if thats what some insecure women like TS wants, then fair enough but dont make it a necessity for all.

do whats comfortable BY YOU and to hell with the rest!
Re: Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? by 190: 1:53am On Jul 25, 2011
Re: Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? by mashnino(m): 1:56am On Jul 25, 2011
dis facebook sef, it has caused so many problems in relationships ooo, wats it gotta do wit ya relationship life,
Re: Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? by Mynd44: 3:02am On Jul 25, 2011
Why should you kill yourself over another person's status? Why not set yours to whatever you like as payback?
Re: Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? by iice(f): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2011
Different for people.
Re: Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? by LongOne1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
Well, for one, it might mean they are ashamed of their partner, or maybe just trying to keep their options open.

I don’t think it is right, but I was guilty of this. My reason for not doing so was because I knew I was in a wrong relationship in addition to the latter.
Re: Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? by kpolli(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
na women dey do am pass

(1) (Reply)

Echoes Of Valentine / Don't Ignore Pple Pls / Maybe Am Only A Close Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.