Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? (4661 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Why Is This Man Doing This His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by adesegun121(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
It's clear that whoever took this picture was not comfortable with the 'deep' kiss this guy is giving the little baby girl, and I learnt that many mothers have complained about the act. Guy, watch yourself!

See more pics @ :http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/why-is-this-man-doing-this-to-this.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by adesegun121(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Mologi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by KimBerlyie: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Holy smoking shii shocked
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Michellla(f): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
such a pervert.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by jonaifame22(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
She cld be his daughter
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by ronald4lif(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
This doesn't seem right but I don't want to be presumptuous and just take it that there was no evil intent.
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by MRBrownJ: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
father kissing his daughter, and as much as this is wrong (because it passes a lot of bacteria that can hurt the child), we all want to kiss our kids the same way.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
She cld be his daughter
is that an appropriate way to kiss one's child?

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Khd95(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kaai dis one serious
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by jonaifame22(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
is that an appropriate way to kiss one's child?
being that she's still a babe it's not bad, if she was a teenager then you cld read some meaning to it,hope u had fun this Xmas?
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by firstking01(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wats wrong wit d pix op, a father kissing his baby?,,,u have a perveted mind op.
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
being that she's still a babe it's not bad, if she was a teenager then you cld read some meaning to it,hope u had fun this Xmas?
yes been long i'v seen you around.guess you went on a cruise
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bloody mary shocked
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by jonaifame22(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
yes been long i'v seen you around.guess you went on a cruise
u knw it's festive period na,my hands have been tied to the hair clippers, you know, I'm try'na gather enough money for our first outing together
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
u knw it's festive period na,my hands have been tied to the hair clippers, you know, I'm try'na gather enough money for our first outing together
you and bae huh? thats nice to know smiley
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
looooooool

They put kids tru this nd call dem hoes nd pervets wen dey grow up grin
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by jonaifame22(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
you and bae huh? thats nice to know smiley
me and quiinnBee bae!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by fiziebaibie(f): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Too bad
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by drizslim(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Thats too Bad
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by arabmoney101(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
End time kiss
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by potolistic(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Blood of jesus!!!!!!!

Paedophile alert!!!!!
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by oshe11: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
if he aint muslim, no probs
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by shepherd77: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2015
No problem so long as he doesn't suck out the baby's soul.
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by NakedEve: 2:17am On Dec 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:
father kissing his daughter, and as much as this is wrong (because it passes a lot of bacteria that can hurt the child), we all want to kiss our kids the same way.

Another Paedophile spotted.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by MRBrownJ: 2:47am On Dec 29, 2015
NakedEve:
Another Paedophile spotted.

no be just pedophile, na extra crispy pedophile!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by agarawu23(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2015
Chai!

Don't tell me this is also called father's love undecided
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by theyrynsolar(f): 6:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Warrissisdiss..... ElDeeVee see your twin brother
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by himurax007(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
such a pervert.
Oh, c'mon!undecided

I don't see anything wrong in this...It could just be an innocent kiss, ya know?

Nigerians know next to nothing When it comes to the different kinds of "Kisses"..grin I'm pretty sure The "Kiss" Was an innocent gesture....wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by OCTAVO: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Slept With Forgot Her Pant After Stealing My 50k / A Well Endowed LADY Nearly Killed This Randy Guy While Working On Him(video) / I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.