Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC (21627 Views)

NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban / Fresh Voter Registration Hits 6.6 Million - INEC / INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by JosephXavier: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
I can confidently tell you that 4 million out of this 10 million voters belongs to Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by floss(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by skywalker240(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
ljoh:
The Northerners are doing house to house registration while INEC is failing the south
Na this thing de vex me pass

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by DAwest7: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
may all the changes your APC brought to Nigeria since 2015 happen in your life and in your generation

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by frndfghtr(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Quite impressive. I hope people can ensure they turnout to vote same way they turnout to register. All votes will count. All votes must count. Nigerians must ensure they vote for the most experienced candidate, the candidate who has the capacity to generate wealth at this time of dwindling Government revenue worldwide.

pls mod I need unlike button pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Brendaniel: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
quite impressive but we still need to do more...
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Jollyman19: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Okay
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by DeleTaller: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
It will be foolish of anyone to think this development is lean towards Obi... Myself, Wife and some of our neighbours just got ours too and We are all voting Tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by DLuciano: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Quite impressive. I hope people can ensure they turnout to vote same way they turnout to register. All votes will count. All votes must count. Nigerians must ensure they vote for the most experienced candidate, the candidate who has the capacity to generate wealth at this time of dwindling Government revenue worldwide.

your paaaapa!

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Af0nja: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
The Peter Obi effects

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by begoniaa: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
"He's a social media president."
"They don't have PVCs."
"Elections are not won online."
"The yoots are LaZy."

Ten million new voters and six million of them are the youths. grin If you think they are getting their PVCs for the recycled old cargoes, the Joker and Teletubbies has got nothing on your clownish self.

Shey you're still thinking we're making noise? Is it not the same us going offline to register like this? E go shock you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by scholes23(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Including Niger republic
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by onuman: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
BigTableShaker:
Oya o

But rigging the election proper in an African country, worse, Nigeria, is as easy as ABC.

The INEC vote portal is manned by persons who can easily manipulate incoming votes from the wards.
Fingers crossed.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Abfinest007(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
95% of those voters are young with determination to position d country on d part and they're obified

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by XerXers: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
It seems to be growing everyday so the final data is what should matter
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by budaatum: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
ljoh:
The Northerners are doing house to house registration while INEC is failing the south

I think you should mean The Northerners are doing house to house registration while INEC Southerners are failing the south.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by EmekaBlue(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
This election many nigerians in diaspora dont mind sponsoring free drinks abd snacks plus musics in polling units

This govt have to just provide security and a free and fair voting/election

Tsunami Obi is coming

Revolution is here.

Almajiri can't keep deciding for us and still beg us for food all through 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by colorsofrainbow: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin

They said people should go and collect pvc and a mumu above me said Peter Obi effect...

Who told you that those that went to collect pvc did so cos of PO? grin grin grin grin grin

Me dey collect mine to dey use for bank and any other stuff; ..

1. i no get money for Int'l iD wey go expire within 5 years for my bag as i never get money to japa. so getting an int'l id is kind of useless

2. National ID card wey i reg for since 2015 never come out for plastic

3. I no get driver license as i no sabi drive and i no get car

So you see; the only one i can strive to get is PVC grin grin grin grin grin grin

Say all these without crying grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by BaddestQueen(f): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:
Another round of slots booked....

If you know what I mean.

grin
Shut up nairaland FFK grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Benbelor(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
That’s the Tsunami we are talking about.

All and Sundry are tired of past years of useless and shambolic governments.

Completely OBIDIENT, completely for LABOUR PARTY

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by clintonerich(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
PETER OBI GAT EDO STATE. #OBIDIENT

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by onuman: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ogaga87:
Let the old men from Babylon read the hand writing on the wall...

The recycling of great-grandfather is over...

Like ENDSARS, like ENDAPC/PDP

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Vote Peter Obi 2023. Vote Labour Party. APC has failed you. Use your common sense
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by begoniaa: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin

They said people should go and collect pvc and a mumu above me said Peter Obi effect...

Who told you that those that went to collect pvc did so cos of PO? grin grin grin grin grin

1. i no get money for Int'l iD wey go expire within 5 years for my bag as i never get money to japa. so getting an int'l id is kind of useless

So you see; the only one i can strive to get is PVC grin grin grin grin grin grin

You no get sense.

The assumption is that PO's campaigners and supporters are online and you're always shaming us to leave social media and go get our PVCs. The assumption is that BATIKUs already have PVCs, so it is logically conclusive that the erstwhile sleeping and lazy youths are the ones becoming Obidients and getting these PVCs, thereby increasing the numbers. After all, NA WE NO GET BEFORE.

The numbers don't lie. Check am.

10,000,000 fresh voters. 6,000,000 are youths.
Is it the previous loyalists to those two thiefs that are re-registering? undecided How many Nigerians do not have those documents you listed before? That there is a number of people getting their PVCs for other reasons does not change the fact POE is the major reason. Na this year PVC collection start or people cannot easily get other forms of identification card if they wanted to at other times? What if they are getting their PVCs for BOTH PO and other things?

Wail or mourn, it is the PETER-OBI EFFECT (POE).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by RepoMan007: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Better.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
E go shock una says half of these people registered so that dem go fit allow them inside church on Sundays.......no be yesterday I hear say dem don open PVC centres for Niger Republic and Cameroon!....Well I still dey laugh una shaa! Una dey fix country way una know say the formation no good! This country is like merging England and Afghanistan together as one!......make una wake up!! Ur PVC is useless! The country needs serious discussion on our staying together not election! .....shebi yesterday na Cow dem take exchange person life for Lagos, tomorrow go be Ram for Edo state!..... Nonsense!!
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Almost all these numbers for PO. Wow

DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin

NIN is the most acceptable of all this you mentioned be it plastic or paper and this has been the only one demanded for almost every thing that has to do with online or electronic registration.
So i wonder why you think anyone would stand behind qeues just for a means of identification after passing same with the NIN registration.
Finally it's playing before you all. Thought they said PO fans don't have PVC

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by kingyakos: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
GistFullGround:

STOP foreigners voting in our elections

That is exactly what will happen
From Mali Chad Niger Sudan they've been coming into nigeria, taking over the Christian settlement while the government enroll them on NIN PVC and 30k Npower and they'll ready to vote.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Tareq1105: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

We need a visionary leader, a leader that can see tomorrow, a leader that would bring prosperity to the land, a leader that is disciplined, a leader that would unite Nigeria and Nigerians, a leader that is not nepotistic in his actions and policies, a leader that understand governance, a leader that is acceptable to all, a leader that would put an end to insecurities which is the major reason behind food scarcity, a leader that would take decisive step on Power issues, a leader that understand the pains of the citizenry. May God help us to choose right.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by bluefilm: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
OBIdients i hail una
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by toujurs: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Mumu, I wish undecided, tinubu ni, tinubu ko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"There Is No Way Atiku Can Defeat President Buhari In 2019" - Tony Momoh / Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency / Operation Hadin Kai (OPHK): Nigerian Army Renames Operation In The North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.