Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC (21625 Views)

NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban / Fresh Voter Registration Hits 6.6 Million - INEC / INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by DeleTaller: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
CSTRR:

You are in the minority.

Nobody is spending days in inec office just so they can vote Tinubu.

Those young people protesting because of voters card are not going to vote for Tinubu.

The only people that will vote for Tinubu are thieves, bigots, old fools and backward elements who want to bequeath a useless country to their children.

while some of the foolish people that believe Obi has only 1 wristwatch for 17 years and vote for a man that claims he has just 2 shoes.... Awon osinwin eniyan!

we go know who be minority after the election. I pray you wake from your sleep of belief that Obi is the next president.. But he can try next time.. There is no harm in trying now anyway.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by DeleTaller: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Danking1:
that is why ur family remain slaves forever see how foolish u have become

You are a fool and very brainless..... Do I have to vote for Obi? Obi will lose election because all of you cursing others cause him to. Osinwin Eniyan... Omoooale.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by 43Ronin: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Osinbajo please be a man and declare support for pter Obi. We need it. We cannot move from a Muslim president to another mislim/Muslim president.. Christians now live in fear of Muslims, noo. Osinbajo you are a pastor do the right thing, don't be a coward!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Graceville2020(f): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Yeah, and you'll blame me for that? grin
why did you turn down?
Or you're scared your articles aren't of good quality?
Means you're insecure of your writing skills and you don't trust yourself
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by begoniaa: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
why did you turn down?
Or you're scared your articles aren't of good quality?
Means you're insecure of your writing skills and you don't trust yourself

Testing, testing... Figuring out why request was declined in 34986431, 34986430..
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Graceville2020(f): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Testing, testing... Figuring out why request was denied in 34986431...
I've done the needful, kindly respond to it cool
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by begoniaa: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
I've done the needful, kindly respond to it cool

You'll have to wait for the erstwhile request to finish processing and then getting an analysis of why it was rejected before you can re-apply again. It's just standard procedure.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Graceville2020(f): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

You'll have to wait for the erstwhile request to finish processing and then getting an analysis of why it was rejected before you can re-apply again. It's just standard procedure.
cry cry cry
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by ogianyo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
[You are dreaming. Tinubu? Capacity?

Not on your lifequote author=VoteTinubu2023 post=114231289]Quite impressive. I hope people can ensure they turnout to vote same way they turnout to register. All votes will count. All votes must count. Nigerians must ensure they vote for the most experienced candidate, the candidate who has the capacity to generate wealth at this time of dwindling Government revenue worldwide.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.[/quote]
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by kriss27(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Quite impressive. I hope people can ensure they turnout to vote same way they turnout to register. All votes will count. All votes must count. Nigerians must ensure they vote for the most experienced candidate, the candidate who has the capacity to generate wealth at this time of dwindling Government revenue worldwide.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
After what we are going through
You are still asking us to vote for APC
What is the need of the mass youth PVC collection if is to vote for the same APC

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by prewtyjulie(f): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
PresidObi:
Impressive, we think that the rush in registration is because of one name among the candidates.

If the data is further analyzed, youths will make up to 85% of the new registration,

Hungry youths

Jobless youths

Youths suffering insecurity

Youths that hate corruption

Students on strike

People tired of the old way of doing things

You forgot to add the infamous lazy youths
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by DenreleDave(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
can u do without me? if yes, pls dont disturb me grin grin grin grin
begoniaa:

Is that all? grin You think I am the kind of person who will start tearing paynt and dripping mucus because her parents were nderstand the PETER-OBI EFFECT and its dynamics, and have dropped arguing about it. That is the goal.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by begoniaa: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
can u do without me? if yes, pls dont disturb me grin grin grin grin

Do not flatter yourself. We still have unfinished matter on parental levels, and if I see you yarn okoto about PO anywhere, I can quote you if I so wish.

Nack head for wall if it'll make you feel better.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by DenreleDave(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Do not flatter yourself. We still have unfinished matter on parental levels, and if I see you yarn okoto about PO anywhere, I can quote you if I so wish.

Nack head for wall if it'll make you feel better.

u cant do without me
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Uniqueteco(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Quite impressive. I hope people can ensure they turnout to vote same way they turnout to register. All votes will count. All votes must count. Nigerians must ensure they vote for the most experienced candidate, the candidate who has the capacity to generate wealth at this time of dwindling Government revenue worldwide.

You started your comment well but dragged it to the mud in the end, this is a bad omen for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Nakuza(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
The online registration is still on or closed?
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by lovegeneration(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Aburada:
Sounds like a good news. This is the chance for the Igbos to taste the presidency and it can only be done through massive voting. If they miss this chance because they don't come out to vote in numbers and support their fellow man, then they deserve everything being done to them in Nigeria political space.

And to the other tribes, isn't it hypocrisy to be depriving a particular region of power yet we claim to be one Nigeria and hell bent on not allowing them go their own way?

Whether Peter Obi does well or not e no concern me. What I know is that they deserve a chance.

Let's give them the chance so that when we talk about how spoilt this country is in the future. No tribe will exempt themselves.

To me I believe Nigeria has been destroyed beyond repair. But in fairness and Igbo man deserves the chance and there's no better time than now.

PETER OBI AND LABOUR PARTY ALL THE WAY!!!
When are u guys going to have sense and stop this ur tribal war?
Let we all have it in mind that we are firstly Nigerian before we call our self....ibo, yoruba, Hausa,
Please let learn from Rwanda.
In Rwanda u dear not call urself hutu or tusi and anyone that dear address himself as tusi will end in jail.
Although my vote still go for obi oooo
but if the ibos still continue to have this kind of stupid mentality it may affect obi vote so please let just stop this because no one has the sectional leadership help.
we all face the hardship now,
Just look at it from this angle does the ibo buys their commodity from separate market? no,
Does yoruba buys from separate market? ...no
Does Hausa buys thing from deferent market?...no
Let's all be obedient.
OBI FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Wwwq: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Really
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Analyst7: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Oponu
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by LIVEGOESON1: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
It's high time we protest on this platform for unlike button. That's corruption #suengiveusunlikebutton #unlikebuttoniseverynairalandersright #NLunlikebuttonchallenge
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by javaguru: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

I respect your choice but I want Peter Obi to win
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by cp3o: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
ArewaNorth:
They'll soon come and accuse us of registering cows cool

My dear, you people are hypocrites, liars and election cheats. Even 5 year old children vote in the north. We are not angry. Just don't come here and lie to our face.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

You really think people are registering to vote your paymaster?

All those millions of people are not delegates o.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Basher8583: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Aburada:
Sounds like a good news. This is the chance for the Igbos to taste the presidency and it can only be done through massive voting. If they miss this chance because they don't come out to vote in numbers and support their fellow man, then they deserve everything being done to them in Nigeria political space.

And to the other tribes, isn't it hypocrisy to be depriving a particular region of power yet we claim to be one Nigeria and hell bent on not allowing them go their own way?

Whether Peter Obi does well or not e no concern me. What I know is that they deserve a chance.

Let's give them the chance so that when we talk about how spoilt this country is in the future. No tribe will exempt themselves.

To me I believe Nigeria has been destroyed beyond repair. But in fairness and Igbo man deserves the chance and there's no better time than now.

So what happend to APGA?
Since you jo want Biafra again. Pdp don tire una. Now na to focus on another party founded by a Northerner. Lol. Walahi you people fo SE no get brain forr politics. Just focus on your apprenticeship trading biz
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by ArewaNorth: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
cp3o:

My dear, you people are hypocrites, liars and election cheats. Even 5 year old children vote in the north. We are not angry. Just don't come here and lie to our face.

Go and check fact, when u see children voting it is only during LG elections because people refuse to vote and it fetches embarrassment to a ruling party therefore they ask their members to give their PVCs and ask the children to vote...
How do u expect opposition party participating in general election to allow child to voting?
Stop being dogmatic!
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Obyino: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Peter Obi will be announced the president of Nigeria come 2023
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Picardor2: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

u said it all buh ended it with someone that will destroy us. Suffer no dey tire u?
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Fantazy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/cvr-fresh-registration-hits-over-10m-inec/

I want to register online but it saying it's been suspended. It's over a week now!
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by lordally(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin

They said people should go and collect pvc and a mumu above me said Peter Obi effect...

Who told you that those that went to collect pvc did so cos of PO? grin grin grin grin grin

Me dey collect mine to dey use for bank and any other stuff; ..

1. i no get money for Int'l iD wey go expire within 5 years for my bag as i never get money to japa. so getting an int'l id is kind of useless

2. National ID card wey i reg for since 2015 never come out for plastic

3. I no get driver license as i no sabi drive and i no get car

So you see; the only one i can strive to get is PVC grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can print your national ID via online... I think all u need to do is to Pay 1k then print it... Google it sha

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by EndWeakerection: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
How I wish People would Only Vote their Conscience and not for Money ...
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Thomasankara(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2022
Aburada:

obi is already contesting.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Danking1: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
DeleTaller:

You are a fool and very brainless..... Do I have to vote for Obi? Obi will lose election because all of you cursing others cause him to. Osinwin Eniyan... Omoooale.
then pampas tinubu will win ABI?? U will drink sniper at the end zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Jonathan Refused To Approve Fourth Mainland Bridge' – Ambode / Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani / Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.