Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC (21626 Views)

NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban / Fresh Voter Registration Hits 6.6 Million - INEC / INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Skillsnigeria: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
That's good
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by kingyakos: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Quite impressive. I hope people can ensure they turnout to vote same way they turnout to register. All votes will count. All votes must count. Nigerians must ensure they vote for the most experienced candidate, the candidate who has the capacity to generate wealth at this time of dwindling Government revenue worldwide.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

U just here campaigning in vain while foreigners from Niger Chad Mali and Sudan has spread all over North with PVC and are ready to vote Atiku

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by cheras1: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Quite impressive. I hope people can ensure they turnout to vote same way they turnout to register. All votes will count. All votes must count. Nigerians must ensure they vote for the most experienced candidate, the candidate who has the capacity to generate wealth at this time of dwindling Government revenue worldwide.

If you are paid to support any candidate online
To deceive, confuse, enforce and fight people online
That is bribery and corruption...you are part of the reason why this nation has refuse to progress because of a plate of porridge yam.

My prayer is that the sickness, diseases, havoc, atrocities that has ever happened to Nigeria/Nigerians in the past years...may it come upon you, your immediate family, extended family and entire generation. You shall never go Scott free

You are free from this curse if you are willingly campaigning for your choice of candidate online free of charge...

Ask all those who collected bribe, laptop and 30k per month to deceive the masses with false news, documents, photos etc
They all partaked in the after effects then it was too late
They have come again to offer you a token and jobs afterwards...you are no different from the thugs and hire assassins they utilise to achieve their evil dreams.

Say no today and be free for forever
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by preshyusufu: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
our target is for Obi is 20 million, we still have 10 million more to go, oya no sleep, wake up collect your PVC. grin grin grin
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by GardenOfGod(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
The INEC Registration Portal is sowing me error since last week

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Danking1: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote [b]APC.[/b]ur brain dey lick maggot I swear
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Danking1: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
DeleTaller:
It will be foolish of anyone to think this development is lean towards Obi... Myself, Wife and some of our neighbours just got ours too and We are all voting Tinubu.
that is why ur family remain slaves forever see how foolish u have become
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by ken6488(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
DeleTaller:
It will be foolish of anyone to think this development is lean towards Obi... Myself, Wife and some of our neighbours just got ours too and We are all voting Tinubu.
Other people and their wife's and neighbors will still vote for obi so rest
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by CSTRR: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin

They said people should go and collect pvc and a mumu above me said Peter Obi effect...

Who told you that those that went to collect pvc did so cos of PO? grin grin grin grin grin

Me dey collect mine to dey use for bank and any other stuff; ..

1. i no get money for Int'l iD wey go expire within 5 years for my bag as i never get money to japa. so getting an int'l id is kind of useless

2. National ID card wey i reg for since 2015 never come out for plastic

3. I no get driver license as i no sabi drive and i no get car

So you see; the only one i can strive to get is PVC grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stop clowning.

It's easier to get the NIMC than to get voters card.

Even the blind knows that it is because of election.

People are tired of being tired.

That is the only thing that can make people to sleep in inec officer because of voters card.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by CSTRR: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
DeleTaller:
You are in the minority.

Nobody is spending days in inec office just so they can vote Tinubu.

Those young people protesting because of voters card are not going to vote for Tinubu.

The only people that will vote for Tinubu are thieves, bigots, old fools and backward elements who want to bequeath a useless country to their children.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by CSTRR: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
I can't imagine people hustling to get PVC as if they want to get US Visa, and then end up queuing on the sun for agbado president.

It's crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by DenreleDave(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

my father and mother no get sense.

say after me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Lol! Pee poo
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Nifemi2512(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
You're definitely living in the dark to think the Youth tripping out in their millions to register want another ancestor as our leader☺️ Alaye, go and tell your Tinubu that WE ARE NOW OBIDIENTLY READY FOR THE REAL STAR BOY... PETER GREGORY.
VoteTinubu2023:

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by CSTRR: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
When the citizens of a country deem their most accomplished thieves as the most electable, they should not be surprised when theft becomes the
national creed.

-Modibo Keira

You can't vote for thieves and then when theives do what thieves do in office, you will start asking who cursed Nigeria.

We must resolve not to bequeath anarchy, under development and corruption to our children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by CSTRR: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu is currently in France for healthcare.
He could not build any decent one in Lagos.

Atiku is in Dubai to enjoy a good country.

Both of them did not even bother to tell their foolish Loyalists where they are going to and for what purpose.

Vote wisely.

Choose accountability.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Newton2024: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
[b]
ljoh:
The Northerners are doing house to house registration while INEC is failing the south
[/b]We have two in one country.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by jrusky(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
The Obi demons will soon be here to say the 10 million new pvc is for Obi.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by CSTRR: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
jrusky:
The Obi demons will soon be here to say the 10 million new pvc is for Obi.
Demonism is supporting a world renowned drug dealer and kleptomaniac like Tinubu.

It shows you have no desire to see the lives of your fellow citizens improve.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by jrusky(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
CSTRR:

Demonism is supporting a world renowned drug dealer and kleptomaniac like Tinubu.

It shows you have no desire to see the lives of your fellow citizens improve.

Sshhhaaarrtttaaapp!!!
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by CSTRR: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
APC increased 10% tax on sugar which will inevitably affect food prices.

They have squandered our resources sharing it among themselves and them passed the Short fall to the masses.

That tax will not discriminate on party allegiance, religion, or ethnic group.

It will only discriminate based on the size of your pocket.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by PapaCj: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Mumu,u no get sense.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by begoniaa: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
say after me grin grin

Is that all? grin You think I am the kind of person who will start tearing paynt and dripping mucus because her parents were insulted? How much is your opinion of them worth at Ile-Epo Market?

No worry. I go put your matter for insai cooler for now. If I hit your parents back indiscriminately as you've done now, no run kabakaba o. Shey I am not getting mad? Make it a fair play too when it's your turn.

Finally, I am pleased you now understand the PETER-OBI EFFECT and its dynamics, and have dropped arguing about it. That is the goal.
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by ufuosman(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Impressive... D leaders will know the youths are serious
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by mauchiz: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
PresidObi:
Impressive, we think that the rush in registration is because of one name among the candidates.

If the data is further analyzed, youths will make up to 85% of the new registration,

Hungry youths

Jobless youths

Youths suffering insecurity

Youths that hate corruption

Students on strike

People tired of the old way of doing things

Lazy youths

Politicians now use our youths as organ donators.

Nigeria youths have suffered enough.

#getyourpvcnow
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by auwalyau: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
He will come 3rd and try again and again and again in subsequent elections, may be.
PresidObi:
Impressive, we think that the rush in registration is because of one name among the candidates.

If the data is further analyzed, youths will make up to 85% of the new registration,

Hungry youths

Jobless youths

Youths suffering insecurity

Youths that hate corruption

Students on strike

People tired of the old way of doing things
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by begoniaa: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
if you insult his parents I'll draw the attention of the mods to ban you.
Remember I'm watching you

Why? Guilty conscience? Because you surreptitiously avoided responding to me in the early hours of the morning?
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by Graceville2020(f): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Why? Guilty conscience? Because you surreptitiously avoided responding to me in the early hours of the morning?

because I requested to see your article so I'd ascertain if you're either a veteran or a nascent writer but you turned my request down embarassed
Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by begoniaa: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
because I requested to see your article so I'd ascertain if you're either a veteran or a nascent writer but you turned my request down embarassed

Yeah, and you'll blame me for that? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole / Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) / Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.