Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan (7632 Views)

Court Of Appeal Stops National Assembly From Imposing Statutory Delegates / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Court Stops Kano Assembly From Probing Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by powerfulguy: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
The Oyo State High Court Presided over by Justice Oladiran Akintola has restrained the House of Assembly from further impeachment process against the deputy governor, Engr Raufu Olaniyan.

Justice Akintola ruled that the State Assembly should stop any removal process they may want to initiate until the court decides.

The Assembly is billed to read Olaniyan’s reply to their allegation this morning but has placed a hold on the further process regarding the impeachment.

The court adjourned the matter till Tuesday, July 5 2022 for the continuation of the hearing.

The adjournment was to allow the Assembly to file its reply to that of Olaniyan at the Court.

Director of legal services, Olabanji represented the Assembly, while Chief Afolabi Fashanu (SAN), led Olaniyan’s legal team.
https://independent.ng/breaking-court-restrains-oyo-assembly-from-further-impeachment-process-against-makindes-deputy/

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by PrinceOfLagos: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
He will still be shown the way out

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by shine00: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
The axe will never rest when the tree still stands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
The downfall of Seyi Makinde is here already

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Very brilliant Man.
Imagine a fastest way to boycott impeachment nonsense grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by osmosis5(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
ok noted
Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Court can't stop impeachment. Nigeria my country I hail

3 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by Kingbenn(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
It's the audacity for me, why should I continue with a deputy who goes behind me talking trash about me? Why should I continue the journey with a deputy who keeps defaming my name? Seyi should get rid of him immediately.

But make we no lie, Seyi is loosing his relevance with this attitude of his, how can you sideline your deputy and keep forming lords of all over everything. I hate what I don't like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by PreacherMan007: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
The country no get money they say, yet they want to die in power by clinging to it. Bunch of rogues. *Peter Obi* still remains the surest way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by Ovie56(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
The court can only effect reprieve, it is within the purview of the house to conduct an impeachment hearing/vote

4 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by Authoreety: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Odiegwu
Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by kolafolabi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
The way his political allies are defecting to the opposition parties is worrisome. To be sincere, Seyi Makinde should kindly check himself because 2023 is around the corner. The good news for him is that his counterpart in the APC is not as strong as him, so he may likely win the 2023 election.

7 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dirty politics and politicians everywhere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by godoluwa(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
House of assembly filled with mumu
Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by MasterSima(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wow satanic APC at work.
Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by yomalex(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
One arm can't stop the other except there are lapses

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by bigdammyj: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Noted.
Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by underpinna: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Las Las, he will be removed.

3 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by eleko1: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin cheesy GSM and his fellow confused pdp don suffer
Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by fergie001: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
No hiding place, he will be impeached.

We saw it in Zamfara & Kogi....

4 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by OneLocalMan: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Starting an egg business in Nigeria, especially Lagos is one of the most profitable business you can ever venture into, not only Egg is recommended to be consume by humans daily by Doctors WORLDWIDE, it is also an essential means to get vitamins

Let me tell you an insider story, even if you use the whole of Lagos State as a poultry farm, you can never supply enough eggs for the whole of Ogun State alone not to talk more of Nigeria as a country.

Egg benefit has so much that the list is endless,

when i used to work in an egg farm, we had too much customers that we could not supply enough to them.

some of them even go as far as depositing money with us and pleaded with us severally to reserve eggs for them, as much as we wanted to supply to everybody, egg business was too profitable that we could not supply just enough to the 50 customers we had who normally collect as much as 500 - 1000 crates of eggs each weekly, (people will call you as much as 1am to beg you to keep eggs for them, you can never run out of customers, you only have to limit how much customers you can comfortable supply to)

this is a real life situation, egg is a daily consumable food

there is no place you see food vendors selling without seeing a product that has egg mixed into it or standing alone

Egg goes with Indomie for kids
Egg goes with Bread and Yam for Saturday morning meal
Bakers use eggs in their cakes
egg can be mixed into salad, egg is used for bread baking
egg is also inside egg-roll, people use egg for their stew sauce and egg can be found in many other posh restaurant and trenches food vendor ** egg soaked in stew lol ** (No insult intended) even cosmetics company use egg white for their product formulation.

what i am saying is, you can never lose profit when it comes to egg business as kids and adult consume eggs daily,

Do you know how much Island People (Lekki) will be willing to pay for your crate of egg, talk more those people who buy in bulk as much as 1000 crates upward..

Egg directly from a farms is sold at about 700 - 900 meanwhile in the market you can't get a crate of egg for anything below 1200 - 1500 depending on the size no matter how small or big,

If you have read to this far, i will assume you are interested in the Egg business, so i will leave you to do more physical market research to see the unlimited benefit of egg and its profit as a farmer,

Here i bring you once in a life time opportunity to invest into food production as human can not do anything without food.

Food is like the fuel to our own body, same way Petrol is the major moving liquid needed before a car would move.

I bring you the opportunity to own a farm land with us,
Come and rent a farm in ikorodu today and start getting egg sellers begging you to take their money,

RENT THE WHOLE OF OUR POULTRY FARM starting at 5 million per year, or you share with a group of people who want to rent as you, if you have friends who would love to rent a farm, you all can combine and rent the whole farm together.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO RENT THE WHOLE 5 MILLION naira worth of Farm, You can speak to us and we will work with your budget to rent according to what you can afford.

One last note from me,

Unlike Bitcoin, nobody controls it and you is at the mercy of technology fluctuation.

BUT FOOD BUSINESS WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF MARKET AS HUMAN NEED FOOD DAILY TO SURVIVE AND WORK TO EARN.

EGG IS ONE WAY TO GO ABOUT IT, YOU OWN YOUR BIRD AFTER THE EGG PERIOD HAS BEEN COMPLETED, YOU CAN EVEN SELL YOUR BIRDS TO MAKE MORE PROFIT AFTER THE 14 MONTHS LIFE CYCLE OF AN EGG BIRD POPULARLY CALLED "LAYERS"

We can be your consultant if you want but our main core duty is to rent the farm to you.

BE AWARE YOU ARE NOT PAYING A DAME TO INSPECT OUR FARM LAND IN LAGOS STATE, YOU WILL ONLY PAY OUR RENT FEE WHEN YOU ARE READY TO RENT.

COME WITH YOUR LAWYER OR ANYONE YOU TRUST TO OUR FARM BEFORE YOU RENT, OUR FARM IS LOCATED IN LAGOS STATE.

EMAIL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE A VISITATION TO OUR FARM LAND ( RentPoultryFarm@gmail.com ) leave your phone number and we will get in touch with you (remember you are not to pay even 1naira to anybody to see and visit our farm in Lagos)

THIS MESSAGE IS 100% SCAM FREE, TAKE A RISK TODAY OR CONTINUE TO WATCH OTHER LIVE THE LIFE YOU WISH HAD.

Even the BILL GATE who is one of the richest people on earth you thought got his money from Windows and Technology, he is one of the biggest owners of farming in the whole of USA, please tell me why you think Farming especially in EGG business can ever go wrong, there money in Technology, but there's Blood Money in Farming!!!

FOOD IS LIFE! NO FOOD! NO HUMAN!

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by Dchampion65: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kingbenn:
It's the audacity for me, why should I continue with a deputy who goes behind me talking trash about me? Why should I continue the journey with a deputy who keeps defaming my name? Seyi should get rid of him immediately.

But make we no lie, Seyi is loosing his relevance with this attitude of his, how can you sideline your deputy and keep forming lords of all over everything. I hate what I don't like

The two are on the wrong path.

To the deputy, your 100% loyalty is to your boss, nothing less.

To the Oga on top, leadership is about carrying your subordinate along in governance. Remember he has his own constituency as well.

Both should you create room for reconciliation. Atiku misbehaviour with Obasanjo is still hunting him.

But if your fight is about sharing our common wealth, may it never be settled cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by eleko1: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
angry the court supposed adjourned till March 26,2023.,
Otherwise,d deputy gov should bid his post goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by bestman09(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
He can't run away from his shadow. I don't even know why he hasn't resigned from that office

3 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan by Judolisco(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Politicians taking notes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? / Trader Moni Boosts Financial Inclusion With 1.2m New Account Holders / ACN And CPC Have Failed To Reach An Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.