Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court (74995 Views)

Keyamo Dons Legal Robe, Appears At Tribunal In Tinubu’s Defence (Video, Photos) / Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo / Anambra: Court To Deliver Judgement In Suit Against Andy Uba’s APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Naajjii: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

It's an infringement on his right. Religion aside, the Supreme court decision must be obeyed to the latter. What is good for your religion is good for others as well. Nobody can monopolize madness.
Hahaha if he likes let him wear shrine and chief priest cloths to court the most important thing is Muslims girls must wear hijab to school. If then born una well come and stop themgrin cheesy grin
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by integrity16(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
statesman6:

Take a lot at it this way. Muslims wear hijab all the time and it's part of their dressings. Some even feel naked without hijab. How many Christians or pastors have u seen wearing robe up and down or how many traditional religion have u seen wearing charm cloth on the road. It's basically for ceremonial.
We shouldn't always rant on top irrelevant matters. We should all focus on electing the right candidate in forthcoming presidential election
Peace

Now that the christian lawyer now feels naked without his regalia, who are we to question him or infringe on his own right to wear his christian regalia??
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rolams(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
johnkey:
you must be a fool if you think cases are won in Nigeria courts by arguments, cases are won when someone from the top in Abuja instructs the judge on the judgement to pass.

How will you feel if I call your father a fool on a faceless forum like this because I don't know how old he is?
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rolams(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
PrinceFredo:
it coming out from my heart, I hate Islam period

That's your problem!
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rolams(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
McStoic:

Keep shut Biko. Leave grammar. . Whatever is good for the goose is also good for gander..

How will you feel if tell your father to keep shut in a faceless forum like this and you are a member? Learn how to apply manner when you are in a forum like this.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rolams(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
soundgodrecords:
Terrorist stop killing Nigerians with your jihad.

It's hijab that's killing people in Nigeria right?
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by BENCHOKCONSULT: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Naajjii:

Hahaha if he likes let him wear shrine and chief priest cloths to court the most important thing is Muslims girls must wear hijab to school. If then born una well come and stop themgrin cheesy grin

Who is this slowpoke??
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Naajjii: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
WATCHOVER:

The Supreme Court erred, they should review their ruling.
Tanko was a Judicial enemy that was sent to redicle the NJC
With common sense, everyone has he/her or right to wear what ever he/she wants but there should be a clause that states that there should be a dress code in every sector, every organization, school etc has the right to enforce its code of dressing.
This issue is not about Muslim VS other religions, it is about morality, respect for every legal individual or organization, tribe or religion.
The NJC must act fast or else it will create a legal crisis in the country.
Tanko is a disaster and disgrace to his family
Awolowo VS Shagari's case comes to mind
Mr man go away ,Islamic dressing code is Supreme to whatever dress you are talking here,therefore our Muslim girls must wear hijab to school. If you people want to copy Muslims you can also wear your reveren sisters dress or babalawo shrine wear we dont care. All we care is that Hijab must be worn. We don't look at others ,we only focus do what we do and make sure we get it.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by WATCHOVER(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man go away ,Islamic dressing code is Supreme to whatever dress you are talking here,therefore our Muslim girls must wear hijab to school. If you people want to copy Muslims you can also wear your reveren sisters dress or babalawo shrine wear we dont care. All we care is that Hijab must be worn. We don't look at others ,we only focus do what we do and make sure we get it.
I will try to be very mature in in handling people like you, why because everyone has right to it's own worship? Most of you are illiterate that is why you refuse to do an investigation on the real essence of Hijab, it has nothing to do with spirituality, the covering of the head, washing of the feet is nothing spiritual it was a way of life of the Arabian world as at that time.
The Arabia world was dusty after trekking for a long time through the desert your feet, nose, ear becomes dusty, hence it was necessary to cover your head, wash your feet and other vital parts that is why even in the Bible Jesus washed his apostles feet, so there is nothing Spiritual just that men are religiously stupid
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Cromagnon: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bitterness, envy and hate is the true religion of Africans and Black people

Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if his neighbours child covers her own head with scarf, hijab or African Gele/Head gear

Because he does not want a Taliban situation to happen to his child

Africans have deeply rooted problems that superceds Religion or Politics

And until Africans begin to act properly like higher intelligent being nothing will work, even Jesus Christ would denounce them in heaven because their bitterness doesn't represent his ideology

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by hmohammed(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

Point of correction.
It was the Muslim that went to court
Lagos only exercised right of appeal

Thanks for the correction bro
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Naajjii: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
WATCHOVER:

I will try to be very mature in in handling people like you, why because everyone has right to it's own worship? Most of you are illiterate that is why you refuse to do an investigation on the real essence of Hijab, it has nothing to do with spirituality, the covering of the head, washing of the feet is nothing spiritual it was a way of life of the Arabian world as at that time.
The Arabia world was dusty after trekking for a long time through the desert your feet, nose, ear becomes dusty, hence it was necessary to cover your head, wash your feet and other vital parts that is why even in the Bible Jesus washed his apostles feet, so there is nothing Spiritual just that men are religiously stupid
All what you just stated is of no use, the underlying situation is Muslim girls must wear hijab to schools. We don't care if you also follow and wear reveren sisters dresses,pastors wear or pagan dress whatever to school. We do our thing ,you people react and follow.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Naajjii: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Who is this slowpoke??
Severe pain grin
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by luluosas(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Very good development.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Greenscientist: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wallade:

Prosperity isn't relevant to this discussion. The supreme court opined that people can wear whatever they choose based on their religious faith based on their fundamental human rights.

We have no qualms with any man or woman wearing their religious attires as they wish, wether the person is Christian, Muslim or whatever religion, because it their fundamental human rights.

Did you see the post I gave my reply too?
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Babalola0920: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
They pretending but ISLAM will force everyone to wear there religion attires after all most women wouldn't be dressing naked which is what ISLAM is propagating lol �

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Bernice4ozodo(f): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:
This lawyer is disrespecting Islam and needs to be arrested.

All these people are trying to mock us for having freedom of religion, but we will resist them.

My prayer is that all women across Nigeria will wear the veil.
is it not a sin to force people to your religion??

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by luluman: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslim lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least, only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level of argument.
You sound dumb for saying he can wear pants, he chose what he want how does it affect you?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by luluman: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Our lawyers are going mad
Because they have a mad judge

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by luluman: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
xmanco42:
The Muslim wear hijab out of love for their religion.
He wear his, for what? to spite the Muslim?.
I guess the difference is clear.
Everyone should follow their religion.
How does wearing his cloth spite muslims did he touch or insult you? You must be a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by luluman: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bitterness, envy and hate is the true religion of Africans and Black people

Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if his neighbours child covers her own head with scarf, hijab or African Gele/Head gear

Africans have deeply rooted problems that superceds Religion or Politics

And until Africans begin to act properly like higher intelligent being nothing will work, even Jesus Christ would denounce them in heaven because their bitterness doesn't represent his ideology

See this one, Now why also will someone develop fever because I chose to wear what the judge approved to court.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rolams(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
luluman:
You sound dumb for saying he can wear pants, he chose what he want how does it affect you?

Your father is dumb! Learn how to address people in a faceless forum. You don't know who you are talking to and how old the person is. If you can't get my point why can't you stay off my comment?
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by luluman: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:

Your father is dumb! Learn how to address people in a faceless forum. You don't know who you are talking to and how old the person is. If you can't get my point why can't you stay off my comment?
Thank you for confirming my insinuation at least Nairalanders now see that I'm correct with your response. Keep it up. grin
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Kingspin(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslim lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least, only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level of argument.
Why do you people hate equality?
Once your people heard about 50/50 or fairness, treat everyone as one entity. Then suddenly, everything changes, and you become uncomfortable? Why
Is everything about your religion incomplete?

What Is right with your faith?

If the court decides on the hijab, it should go round.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rolams(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kingspin:
Why do you people hate equality?
Once your people heard about 50/50 or fairness, treat everyone as one entity. Then suddenly, everything changes, and you become uncomfortable? Why
Is everything about your religion incomplete?

What Is right with your faith?

If the court decides on the hijab, it should go round.

Read my comment very well, you will understand my point. Read meticulously pls
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rhames(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
UmuEri:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXMguFEWUi0

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/hijab-ruling-drama-as-lawyer-wears-pastoral-robe-to-anambra-court/%3famp

Its absolute stupidity. He is a lawyer and aware that the dress codes for lawyers in any court is a suit and tie at the magistrate courts and robes in high courts and above. He will surely be sanctioned by the NBA for this issue.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Kingspin(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:

Read my comment very well, you will understand my point. Read meticulously pls
From your last statement. Pls nobody hates Islam unless Islam overdoing it. Islam should stay in their lane.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by OwaliZiz(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Tanko just left the group

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by betshopagent(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
see your foolish ignorance... Did they copy all States in the suit to Court... Sometimes chatting with fools is a big work
illiteracy
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by maiquel: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2022
rhames:

Its absolute stupidity. He is a lawyer and aware that the dress codes for lawyers in any court is a suit and tie at the magistrate courts and robes in high courts and above. He will surely be sanctioned by the NBA for this issue.
He was aware of the dress code until a certain Supreme court judgment came in, allowing people to dress according to their religious inductions...

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Str8talk21: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Herbalist practicing law is loading.....

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 02, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This foool too here is saying that NIgeria is a secular state. Too many dumb people to educate.
Go check up the meaning of secular state.
You don't know but you are acting like you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic) / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.