Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court (75001 Views)

Keyamo Dons Legal Robe, Appears At Tribunal In Tinubu’s Defence (Video, Photos) / Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo / Anambra: Court To Deliver Judgement In Suit Against Andy Uba’s APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by ottersberger(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
busy my ass. A busy man who is not educated enough to know that NIgeria isn't a secular state. Maybe you are busy with your vulcanizer work. I understand

Nigeria is a secular state. We Christians will never be beholden to your foolishness.
I know Muslim fundamentalists like yourself would want otherwise, but wishes, as you will find out, will never be horses.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by uuzba(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
deebrownneymar:

From my cursory observation on foreign politics, it appears there’s a systemic drive to gradually cancel God. It’s part of the New World order I guess, and the Devil appears to be very impatient these from past years to date as the way they’re rapidly pushing and promoting abominable sin is quite alarming.
We are the ones that have sinned. We refused to have one faith in God.
This person say this, that one say that.. and the next thing is serious fighting and killing between religious people.-
Devil is the one that made people SO STUBORN not be believe in the right thing.
And all these western countries just kukuma, remove God/religion from their lives as if NO God is a better solution.
How is somebody suppose to enter Heaven without believing in God? How E wan take happen?
It is a very dirty trap set by devil by making people so stubborn and unrepentant.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by oyatz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslim lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least, only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level argument.

Let everyone wear whatever their religions dictate.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by oyatz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bitterness, envy and hate is the true religion of Africans and Black people

Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if his neighbours child covers her own head with scarf, hijab or African Gele/Head gear

Africans have deeply rooted problems that superceds Religion or Politics

And until Africans begin to act properly like higher intelligent being nothing will work, even Jesus Christ would denounce them in heaven because their bitterness doesn't represent his ideology

Leave long Story, the Supreme Court has given everyone the liberty to wear whatever their gods/religions demand.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
betshopagent:
Aboki go school u no gree .Supreme court's judgement implies to all the state not just Lagos.
see your foolish ignorance... Did they copy all States in the suit to Court... Sometimes chatting with fools is a big work
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

He is not an ignorant lawyer. He is a disciple in the temple of justice who knows what the law is and should abide by it.
when they stop taking his briefs let's see if he would force court to do so... Comedy of a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Go and sit down that how some clowns were celebrating the Supreme Court judgment on sharia in the North, but everyone including the same Sharia fanatics are suffering from that judgment
Then allow us suffer na, na wetin be your inside our suffering. Why are helping us to cry on our suffering. Leave our hijab to us. Thank you
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by BENCHOKCONSULT: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
when they stop taking his briefs let's see if he would force court to do so... Comedy of a lawyer

Where have you seen or heard that a lawyer was denied brief? Even in the case involving Gani Fawehinmi V. NBA, Gani still had more briefs during and after the whole bruhaha. Allow the Lawyer exercise his fundamental rights rather channel your epistle to the Supreme court of Nigeria.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by lastburn(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
I don't see any problem here. He should wear what he likes after all it's his right to. Every soon Nigerian police and force will wear what they like since uniform doesn't matter anymore because of religion... Make we all mad with togetherness!
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
SIRTee15:

What Muslims don't understand is they are creating a global anti-islam consciousness by their misbehaviour.
People who normally don't care about sects or religion are now promoting national identity all in a bid to deal with Muslims.
Look at how Modi is dealing with Muslims in India. Promoting Hindu nationalism in Muslim majority community.

China has done a good job of his uighur Muslims citizens. Now they are bringing in hans tribe to dilute the Uighur couture. In another decade that ethnicity and it's identity with Islam with stop existing.

Trump almost clamp down on Muslims in America b4 he was removed. Well American Muslims are very smart, they now call themselves progressives. Even Ilhan Omar now advocates for homosexualism.

Switzerland just a law banning burka in public. Islam only hope of progress now is woke western Europe.

Continue pushing your Islamic agenda in Nigeria. It's only a matter of time before things spiral out of control and may end up splitting the country. Na Yoruba people I pity pass.
All these long epistle just to allow us dress in hijab. Allow me dress in a way I want is now an islamic agenda!!!!!
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by lastburn(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
If you want to wear hijab go to a Muslim school. You don't go to a Christian school and force hijab on them and say it's your right! Please let's reason and leave shit in the toilet... If you can have your way with such action. Others should have theirs, it's only reasonable to do so!!!! Soon you will be in a Nigerian flight and the air hostess na shrine she wear for body. It's her right to dress so
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by WATCHOVER(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Then allow us suffer na, na wetin be your inside our suffering. Why are helping us to cry on our suffering. Leave our hijab to us. Thank you
Get lost
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by newdawn2017(f): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
UmuEri:
Tanko's surpreme court ruling must be obeyed to the later
yap! "To the later" not com will be left out.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by newdawn2017(f): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

It's an infringement on his right. Religion aside, the Supreme court decision must be obeyed to the latter. What is good for your religion is good for others as well. Nobody can monopolize madness.
precise & straightforward. cool
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by newdawn2017(f): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
dodoatirice:
I woke up this morning and found a Tiger hiding inside my needle. I found out because it was heavier than usual.
U dis mad man. undecided
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Abiscodi11: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na Doctor turn remain now make we see wetin dem go wear go hospital.
I am enjoying this ruling grin grin
Very soon they will see reason why Government institutions must be secular at the same time modest
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by ysquare(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Let the madness continue! Na them go still tire. Those that wares hijab never complained about what you are waring
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by 9jaRealist: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
UmuEri:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/hijab-ruling-drama-as-lawyer-wears-pastoral-robe-to-anambra-court/%3famp

Nigerians/Africans fighting and killing each other over FOREIGN ‘religions’ that was imposed on their forefathers…smh

The INTOLERANCE of Nigerian Christians is often OBTUSE (but, thankfully, rarely violent)…
The foreigners who imported (and mostly IMPOSED, at gun point) Christianity allows hijabs in their own schools.

Meanwhile, the only reason most Nigerians are Christian or Muslim is merely the ACCIDENT OF BIRTH!

>
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by clusay(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslim lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least, only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level argument.

Must they wear hijab? I don't get it. Why is there a uniform ? Una just wan disorganise every thing. If cele wear their own nko? Priest pikin self go wear him own. How will the school look like. Habaaa
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by 9jaRealist: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what have hijab done for the north wearing it

Does it stop a Yoruba Muslim woman hawing agbo from still collecting quickie from her agbo customers to test the efficacy of the man power and dry gin she sells

Not surprised that a PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST would have such an INTOLERANT mindset…smh angry
>
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by 9jaRealist: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
clusay:

Must they wear hijab? I don't get it. Why is there a uniform ? Una just wan disorganise every thing. If cele wear their own nko? Priest pikin self go wear him own. How will the school look like. Habaaa

Our parents generation went to public schools with Christian “sisters” who were allowed to cover their heads…

Meanwhile, the foreigners who started the religion and who IMPORTED (and often IMPOSED at gun point) the religion that Africans/Nigerians are killing themselves to “defend” allow the wearing of hijab in their own schools.

>
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Basher8583: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what have hijab done for the north wearing it

Does it stop a Yoruba Muslim woman hawing agbo from still collecting quickie from her agbo customers to test the efficacy of the man power and dry gin she sells

If that is what you have been doing to the women seeking abgo good for you. You for have to come here to expose yourself
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Snitch24(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:

You talk too much
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Basher8583: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
UmuEri:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/hijab-ruling-drama-as-lawyer-wears-pastoral-robe-to-anambra-court/%3famp

Honestly some lawyers need thier certificate revoked.

hijab refers to headcoverings worn by Muslim women

Much like the Scarfs Deeper life and all the strong faith Christian women wear.

No one stops your women from wearing scarf to cover their hair.

Was the rulling on wearing Turban and teblik style of dressing like alfa?

Even our fake lawyers no get sense. Its normal to have educated idiots in SE

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by 9jaRealist: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Basher8583:
Honestly some lawyers need thier certificate revoked.

hijab refers to headcoverings worn by Muslim women

Much like the Scarfs Deeper life and all the strong faith Christian women wear.

No one stops your women from wearing scarf to cover their hair.

Was the rulling on wearing Turban and teblik style of dressing like alfa?

Even our fake lawyers no get sense. Its normal to have educated idiots in SE

Precisely! I am a Christian by birth, and know our parents went to public schools with “sisters” who wore head coverings…
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by 9jaRealist: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrLearned:
The deed must be undone, most of this lawyers are not actually Pastors or Native Doctors as per say, but their actions are pointing towards; what a lopsided judgment will bring to the table!

I'm not siding anyone in this case the truth is Decorum aught to be respected at all strata, there is difference between PUBLIC and PRIVATE Place!:

University is PUBLIC Place and there is a way of dressing for it.

MOSQUE is a PRIVATE Place and there is also a dress decorum for it likewise CHURCH!...

If that CJN swears that he passed that law on unbiased Mindset, he must be held for prejudice...

Revisiting of that Section is the only way to stop this insanity playing out

Mr Learned

The UK, who imported (and often IMPOSED at gun point) Christianity into Nigeria allows the wearing of hijabs (and other religious head coverings, like the Sikh head wrap) in schools, and yet, despite Islam (as well as Shikh) being a clearly MINORITY and non-Uk traditional religion, British lawyers have not deemed to start wearing religious or traditional robes to court.

If Nigerians deem the actions of this CLOUT-CHASER (and similar others) as appropriate and proper reactions to the decision to allow Muslim girls to wear hijabs in public schools, then since FIFA similarly allows Muslim females to wear hijabs, logically we MUST insist that Nigerian players should also wear traditional and religious robes during FIFA-sanction matches.

These sorts of RIDICULOUS reactions merely mask an underlying culture of INTOLERANCE!

>
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
xmanco42:
The Muslim wear hijab out of love for their religion.
He wear his, for what? to spite the Muslim?.
I guess the difference is clear.
Everyone should follow their religion.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rolams(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Snitch24:

You talk too much

Thanks
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rolams(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
clusay:

Let them wear.

Hijab is not something you wear when going to mosque alone. Cele only wear theirs on Sunday or to the service alone.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rolams(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
oyatz:

Let everyone wear whatever their religions dictate.

Period!
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rolams(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Popesuccess:
Another stupid judgement from the Tanko led supreme court. The owners of the schools should be allowed to fix how their learners to dress. Parent and their wards should now choose the school that suits their belief.

Your opinion is good but the judgement has been passed! Out of over 40 quotes I have gotten on this my opinion. You are the only reasonable member of this forum to fully understand my point.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by rolams(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The point is every organisation have its own rules

I can bet you the so called Muslims that can't do without christian University would be sneaking without hijab

If they are fished out they would be forfeit their admission because you can't tell a seller who to sell to

You are talking of deeper life not piercing, it's a foolish statement like saying why women do low cut

do you know your terrorists brethren up north still convulse when they see someone with tatoo

Like what also concern them with what people do with their body

And you think you are not foolish with this statement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic) / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.