Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? (4951 Views)

After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Nigerianization(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Yeebows can make any nonentity popular
that is what they are currently doing to Peter Peter Obi

Tinubu was also mentioned in the Pandora investigation

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Nova1988(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Am not chinedo am Edo

Lol, a tiv doesn't understand Hausa and they are more aligned with the south than north

That's why they want the name middle belt so bad and not north Central

It's either you're outdated or your just self decieving yourself....

Follow the new trend ademola from Ogun state

again, i dont think you have met anyone from north central.
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peacecore:
Now that u have understood what that happened in Edo. Lemme take u back to American pre_electoral atmosphere especially among Africans, Nigeria the case study n among christians. Thrump was a high Muslim critic to the extent of going against them in a slight sight. He's being being describe as a core christian who shun evils like gayism, abortion n terrorism. Shortly before the election he killed Iraqi commander which earned him big name n popularity. Looking into the American's population across religious spread, Christians make about 90% of the population. Joe Biden in d other hand, a Christian also that gives equal right to all irrespective of religion n support some things the christian term abominable won d majority of the votes where Christians whom interests Thrump were protecting are the majority. No be juju be that. Thrump told Americans that he doesn't need to paid salary n even with his recist_like campaigns against Africans n Americans first stance. He lose major white dominated cities n won black dominated cities eg New Detroit. No be juju be that.
Politics na d more u look with emotions, the more confuse u become.

The American society is an atheist society bro they were formerly christian no doubt

You saying trump was protecting their interest never made no sense, trump lost the vote because Is policies were not good

He removed Obama free healthcare scheme
And offended foreigner's with his policies

So many of his policies were not liked by Americans

And the Nigerian support by Donald trump you equate to buttress your point is invalid

Let's use Emmanuel macron as an example who won the presidential seat
from a new party formed by him defeating the cabals from the other big party's

Let's use zelensky current Ukraine president who formed a party using his comedy tv name
And won against all odds
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nova1988:

again, i dont think you have met anyone from north central.

I guess I should say that to you
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Bobloco: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
which of the south

Southern minorities can not represent it's majority unless the majority agree

And who are the majority and minorities in the south
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Peacecore: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

The American society is an atheist society bro they were formerly christian no doubt

You saying trump was protecting their interest never made no sense, trump lost the vote because Is policies were not good

He removed Obama free healthcare scheme
And offended foreigner's with his policies

So many of his policies were not liked by Americans

And the Nigerian support by Donald trump you equate to buttress your point is invalid

Let's use Emmanuel macron as an example who won the presidential seat
from a new party formed by him defeating the cabals from the other big party's

Let's use zelensky current Ukraine president who formed a party using his comedy tv name
And won against all odds

I beg to differ, u r now going off point. Also try to get ur fact right b4 bringing it to public space. America about 90% christian. Islam is not up to 5%, unless u want to tell me that they r more free christians than we here. Most of the policies reversed by Trump received d applauses of the christian population bcoz they're seen to be ungodly. U also technically avoided d reason Thrump won in New Detroit, Africans dominated city n lose in some white dominated area even after campaigning against d blacks.
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Nova1988(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

I guess I should say that to you

LMAO, my brother is married to someone from the north central, I have multiple relatives that are from there. I go to the north every year for vacation.

rest you this Edo boy.
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Nova1988(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peacecore:
I beg to differ, u r now going off point. Also try to get ur fact right b4 bringing it to public space. America about 90% christian. Islam is not up to 5%, unless u want to tell me that they r more free christians than we here. Most of the policies reversed by Trump received d applauses of the christian population bcoz they're seen to be ungodly. U also technically avoided d reason Thrump won in New Detroit, Africans dominated city n lose in some white dominated area even after campaigning against d blacks.

sorry for jumping into your arguement but you're wrong sir. you just talked about getting your facts right and you proceeded to state something without checking, 65% if the American population is christain not 90% and only 1.1% is Muslim. get your facts right.
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
sosanova:

Don't mind that confused political naive fool, he thinks election is won on social media.
Atiku that is been campaigned for across villages and towns in the North.
Same Atiku that didn't travel State to state like other PDP Presidential aspirants to beg PDP delegates to vote for him at the PDP Primaries, he was just strategizing from his Abuja office, yet he still won
By December it will become clear to all the political naive social media political zombies, that the Northerners will start shifting position as regards the 2023 election, they will unapologetically make it clear that it the North(Atiku) first before any other Region irrespective of your party affiliation.
Oponu ....if your Atiku win in the north and did not win in the south.... he's going no where...ask buhari to tell you the story of how he failed 4 times before 2015
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Peacecore:

And what could be the possible reason he won new Detroit

Do you mean religious policies who fucking needs religious policies when the people yarn for policies that would better thier lives

Let's talk about the COVID policies that killed several Americans under Donald trump and made Americans look foolish in the eyes of Germany and UK who handle theirs effectively
That's was enough reasons American kicked him out ,if he had handle the COVID properly he would have won his reelection
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Nova1988:

LMAO, my brother is married to someone from the north central, I have multiple relatives that are from there. I go to the north every year for vacation.

rest you this Edo boy.

Hahaha even benues here on nl are rooting for obi

All this your talk are beer palour gist let's wait until campaign
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by DevilsEqual(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Peacecore:
That's d power of politics. The more u look,the less u see. That's y I always fail to corrolate political success to performance. In the bible, God was ruling the children of Israel through Samuel but when they demanded for a leader He wasn't happy with it, so he gave them Saul to serve as a detriment for their seemingly ungodly plea.
Politics is very krinkum-krankum in nature. People like Putin, Paul Bea n Kim Jon-um are still into power as a result of politics n brutal power show. U may keep criticising them while they keep ruling, it doesn't change anything n that's political success.

How then do they keep geeting into power
who votes them in?
Still the oppressed?
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by KnowAll(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku is officially out. Wike ignores Atiku’s emissary.
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Nova1988(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Hahaha even benues here on nl are rooting for obi

All this your talk are beer palour gist let's wait until campaign

so because they are supporting obi they are now igbo? even me a fulani man used to support obi and I will still vote for him.

you've never left Edo, don't tell me things about my region, ok?
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Abdu81: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
OneCandleAway:

I'm suprised Atiku seems so relaxed. As if he knows he will win somehow. He isn't even in Osun state, and that is a place where he can get a lot of PDP votes.
no one can win only with the votes of only south or north.
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Abdu81: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

The northern vote is not needed if election is to be held today obi would still be the winner

Because the northern vote would be shared between tinubu, atiku and kwankwaso
Obi will take middle belt,ss and Se

Tinubu will be left with SW

Explain the bolded
never over look this implications.
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Norwichsailor(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

The northern vote is not needed if election is to be held today obi would still be the winner

Because the northern vote would be shared between tinubu, atiku and kwankwaso
Obi will take middle belt,ss and Se

Tinubu will be left with SW

Explain the bolded
Northern vote is not needed? grin
Hope u won't be shouting biafra or death after elections o.
Everyone is hustling for vote, your candidate happenes to come from a zone with the smallest voting strength, yet u say you don't need northern votes. Wetin concern me sef

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Atiku is currently sold at mosque to mosque levels by imams in the north

That is where the first orientation start from, nobody dare brings a fake Muslim name for endorsement in northern mosque

Are you serious about this ??
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Northern vote is not needed? grin
Hope u won't be shouting biafra or death after elections o.
Everyone is hustling for vote, your candidate happenes to come from a zone with the smallest voting strength, yet u say you don't need northern votes. Wetin concern me sef

When I mean north ,you should remove the Middle belt

What is going to come out from NE, NW for obi
After atiku and kwankwasho and tinubu would have shared it won't be enough for obi

With obi having middle belt, Ss SS we are good to go

And who are you supporting
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Norwichsailor(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

When I mean north ,you should remove the Middle belt

What is going to come out from NE, NW for obi
After atiku and kwankwasho and tinubu would have shared it won't be enough for obi

With obi having middle belt, Ss SS we are good to go

And who are you supporting
Lol. One state in the north will cancle everything obi will gather in the ss. Same with se. He needs to work hard in the north

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Lol. One state in the north will cancle everything obi will gather in the ss. Same with se. He needs to work hard in the north

With the north supporting buhari in the election against goodluck Jonathan 2012

Goodluck still won so what are saying like the north are Gods....

Remember the middle belt are not included in the north

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by KnowAll(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Norwichsailor:

D only state Atiku has in d North so far is Adamawa, no state in d NW or NC would vote 4 him.
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by nameo: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ddokie:

Atiku is getting nothing significant amongst igbos in general, be it those in the SE or around Nigeria. In the SS perhaps. It depends on the strength of the Peter Obi campaign in the SS region.

Atiku has never won the North East, save for adamawa, and I don't think he will win it now. Even if he does, it isn't going to be landslide. It will be split in 4 place same with the North West. APC structure will take their own share, Kwankwaso will take his own share, Atiku will take his own share, and PO will take his own share (mostly the northern Christians). The percentages of the shares will differ, but whoever wins it wouldn't be having anything beyond 40% of the votes except there are realignments before the election.

Lets be clear, PDP has never won an election without the full support of the SE,SS, Middlebelt, and 40% of Lagos. If Atiku doesn't corner these areas, he is going nowhere.

Now tell me how possible it is for him to get it with the emergence of PO in labor, the anger of the likes of wike, fayose, the confusion of Ortom, the anger in delta PDP, and other issues plaguing PDP.

If elections where to be held today, Tinubu is the winner.

But my honest hope and prayer is that the OBI campaign will gain steam, as we are all working towards, and cause the greatest upset yet.

Smart guy!!

One of the 1st analysis i have seen recently on NL that makes sense
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by nameo: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Some of you will just open your mouths and allow any thing that wants to come out, come out unconstrained.

Where the heck did you get the nonsense yoj just posted here.

Was it not same upper north(NE and NW) that gave block votes to Buhari in 2007 and 2011, which he lost handsomely?

The heck!!!
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by KnowAll(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
I hope Atiku has purchased form for 2027,
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Norwichsailor(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

With the north supporting buhari in the election against goodluck Jonathan 2012

Goodluck still won so what are saying like the north are Gods....

Remember the middle belt are not included in the north
Jonathan had the entire south behind him. Does obi have the entire south behind him? Smh
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Norwichsailor(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
KnowAll:

D only state Atiku has in d North so far is Adamawa, no state in d NW or NC would vote 4 him.
Till then. Election still far. These northern guys might be cooking something we don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Norwichsailor(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
nameo:

Some of you will just open your mouths and allow any thing that wants to come out, come out unconstrained.

Where the heck did you get the nonsense yoj just posted here.

Was it not same upper north(NE and NW) that gave block votes to Buhari in 2007 and 2011, which he lost handsomely?

The heck!!!
You can make your point without throwing tantrums.
Jonathan had the unquestionable loyalty of the entire South. Does obi enjoy the same support from the 3 geopolitical zones of the South? Big no
So where the votes go come from to match Northern votes, mind u the core North doesn't split votes, if they're voting tinubu they will do it overwhelmingly and if they're voting atiku same applies. So think before typing

1 Like

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Peacecore: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nova1988:

sorry for jumping into your arguement but you're wrong sir. you just talked about getting your facts right and you proceeded to state something without checking, 65% if the American population is christain not 90% and only 1.1% is Muslim. get your facts right.
Thanks for pointing that out but read below u will see that those interviewed are adult US citizens not below 18. This under 18 group make a very larger population of America or any society per SE.

Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by nameo: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Norwichsailor:

You can make your point without throwing tantrums.
Jonathan had the unquestionable loyalty of the entire South. Does obi enjoy the same support from the 3 geopolitical zones of the South? Big no
So where the votes go come from to match Northern votes, mind u the core North doesn't split votes, if they're voting tinubu they will do it overwhelmingly and if they're voting atiku same applies. So think before typing

But this time, thier(upper north) votes will be definitely spilt, into 3: Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso(except Kwankwaso does not contests).

Each of those three guys will get votes in the millions in the upper north and peter Obi will get just a little.

But you see tbe SE: Peter Obi will get block votes there. Win the SS with varying degrees. And get huge votes across SW and NC.

You gerrit??
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Peacecore: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

And what could be the possible reason he won new Detroit

Do you mean religious policies who fucking needs religious policies when the people yarn for policies that would better thier lives

Let's talk about the COVID policies that killed several Americans under Donald trump and made Americans look foolish in the eyes of Germany and UK who handle theirs effectively
That's was enough reasons American kicked him out ,if he had handle the COVID properly he would have won his reelection
@bolded. That's d ' d more u look, the less u see' in politics. It's a very dicey game. Trump should've lose black dominated cities n vice versa in white dominated cities but d reverse was d case. His utterances always paint blacks half-humans n places white above every other races in his policies. Even during d COVID-19 saga, he was accused of sidelinning d blacks in terms healthcare n material benefits. Democrats picked a vice presidential candidate that was of an African-indian heritage. This alone should've made the blacks to support democrat fully but politics is not always what u think should happen does.
Re: Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? by Peacecore: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
DevilsEqual:

How then do they keep geeting into power
who votes them in?
Still the oppressed?
That's what I have been trying to explain that political success is beyond performance. Buhari didn't perform to our test before 2019 but he got reelected. He would win again if there's provision for third term in our constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Anambra North Youths, Women Stage Solidarity Walk For Senator Oduah / Oil Theft Worsened After Jonathan’s Election / Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.