Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Women And Hypergamy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Hypergamy (767 Views)

HYPERGAMY: A Threat To Masculine Authority? / Hypergamy: Women Don't Date Down Financially And In Lifestyle(facts) / Why Is Polygamy Being Discouraged And Hypergamy Isn't Discouraged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Hypergamy by Maverick777: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Top of the y'all.

I'm writing this thread to educate the general audience here on NL.

Most Women are HYPERGAMOUS in nature is not a myth, it's reality...
For those who don't know what the word means, Hypergamy is the action of marrying or forming a sexual relationship with someone of a superior sociological, financial or educational background.
Now, most women don't even know they're hypergamous, it's an unconscious state of mind for them..
An independent research I did, showed that marriages with the woman as the 'bread-winner' is 80% more likely to crash than vice-versa.
A woman's submission is as a result of Love and respect, believe it or not it's hard for a woman who doesn't see a Man as superior in any sense of the word to respect you! a woman can love you and still not submit to you as a result of your social or financial status.
As a man, please strive to be financially capable before embarking on any relationship that would cause you insult and ridicule, I'm not saying don't marry a lady who is richer than you, but make sure 'your side' is well held and her money is never what you or the family depends on! because the ladies of nowadays have misplaced priorities and all the want to do is take up the position of Head of the family when what they are supposed to be is the Heart. No boat has ever sailed well having two captains and when as a man you leave your role for the woman, its bound to end it tears because that's not how God made it!
Feminism is about equal pay for Men and Women who do the same jobs, not about sharing plate washing chores between the husband and the wife.
there's no equality in marriage, one person has to take the lead, and the one person is the first gender created by GOD.

P.S- I see ladies here saying all kind of thrash, when in real life they just finished begging a guy for 3k sub, girls that don't even have up to a 7-figure account balance, your case is even worse!
Retrace your mindset and know your place, nobody is dragging anything with y'all..
Kobojunkie pls avoid my thread by all means.

lalasticlala
mynd44
front page please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women And Hypergamy by Maverick777: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the y'all.

lalasticlala
mynd44
front page please.
God bless Every Independent-Submissive woman out there, you're the real deal!
Re: Women And Hypergamy by OlawaleBammie: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maverick777:

ok, lemme read and understand what hypergamy means

Ok now i know.

Well, my prayer for the man supporting the rubbish is not much, they will end up with their heart desires na.

A man who has programmed his mind to be a gold digger, leech, parasite, is d one who will refuse to buckle up but be looking for a richer woman to marry just because he want to escape poverty, so whatever his eyes see he should handle it.
Dem never troway jjc for house, na inside lagoon dem go put am las las
Re: Women And Hypergamy by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maverick777:
there's no equality in marriage, one person has to take the lead, and the one person is the first gender created by GOD.
P.S- I see ladies here saying all kind of thrash, when in real life they just finished begging a guy for 3k sub, girls that don't even have up to a 7-figure account balance, your case is even worse!
Retrace your mindset and know your place, nobody is dragging anything with y'all..
Kobojunkie pls avoid my thread by all means..
The moment you mentioned God, you all but invited me in. undecided
Re: Women And Hypergamy by Kobojunkie: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maverick777:

How can God be said to bless those whom He cursed? undecided
Re: Women And Hypergamy by Botking: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Women And Hypergamy by Maverick777: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Botking:
I have a woman who is richer than me 1000x time, but she's is submissive to me, mine you she is an asian,
and You're?
guy we're talking about real life situations here and not some online arrangement
besides, the key word in my post is MOST and not ALL.
Re: Women And Hypergamy by Maverick777: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maverick777:

LALASTICLALA
MYND44
please we need more people to see the light...
Re: Women And Hypergamy by Botking: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maverick777:

and You're?
guy we're talking about real life situations here and not some online arrangement
besides, the key word in my post is MOST and not ALL.

My guy this is reality, people are different just on how they were brought up

Is naturally for a woman to choice higher, but most of them have realized that the higher choice don't always goes well, it don't always last, because the man won't be faithful to them, and there's nothing they can do to stop him from cheating,
Re: Women And Hypergamy by Maverick777: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Botking:

My guy this is reality, people are different just on how they were brought up

Is naturally for a woman to choice higher, but most of them have realized that the higher choice don't always goes well, it don't always last, because the man won't be faithful to them, and there's nothing they can do to stop him from cheating,
is the 'Asian' woman you're dating, older than you?
if yes, am sure you know the rest.
If No, (I know it can never be No) then you're lucky.
Re: Women And Hypergamy by Botking: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maverick777:

is the 'Asian' woman you're dating, older than you?
if yes, am sure you know the rest.
If No, (I know it can never be No) then you're lucky.

I will go for your last statement bro

(1) (Reply)

Fine Line Between Flirting And Harassment / Man Seen Leading Praise And Worship In Church Hours After Visiting Strip Club / Nigerians And This Disguting Lousy Annoying Attitude Online❗❗❗

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.