Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

She Took Poison Cos Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took Poison Cos Of Me (5395 Views)

Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / She Took Off Her Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Took Poison Cos Of Me by fernado56: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2011
I met these girl after my last final exams in school here in mx, she live in my friend house  so i went to see my friend and i met the girl, she heard am a big boy and she started nearing me and she check my phone and saw some interesting pics and she started making moves, as a sharp guy i try to make love  she said i could sleep her house the first day we met , after that day i traveled to Ibadan home for election the gurl added me on blackberry and we started chatting till when she called me on a Saturday night an election day she text me she is  in Ibadan, i was shocked cos we still chatted a day to that, that was Friday,  so i didn't reply, i slept off cos it was 10pm already , sunday morning she called and i challenged her why she came without informing me all the way from Abuja, she said it was a surprise , i was mad and i told her that i cant see her cos am busy and she is not invited, she told me i shouldnt worry that she as money to lodge into a hotel,i didn't  see her, she keep calling me and i keep ignoring her till the last day wednesday she beg me name of God that she dosent need me, but she need money for transport back, i didnt answer first cos i was scared maybe the gurl is a witch or something then me and one of my friend went there and we gave her 3k for tp she wanted me to enter her hotel room i was scared i couldnt, then i left, after then she didnt talk to me for sometimes, till i got back to school again for my final clearance then she gather her friend to confront me and i told them i dont have anything to say that she was not invited and i have my own principle,after sometimes again she started calling to come to her room , i didnt go, she keep sending message to seduce me, i dont reply her and i try to tell her i have a relationship and even had a child , she didnt mind she keep sending message and she became friends with my roomate, she cook for them, well there was one night i was sleeepig she entered the room and started kissing me and begging me to follow her , i didnt answer,later i decided to bring another girl to my house to scare her away, then i thought that work on her, then i tried following and bringing other girls she stopped talking to me , but i have deleted her in my blackberry list since, she send me sms abusing and cursing me, after then i dont talk to her but she is always wanting me, well yesterday she came to my room i was bathing , she was with my room mate and i saw her with my blackberry , i didnt talk but told my room mate to pls warn her cos i dont want fighting ,after then i told her roomate that they should beg her to stay away after then they told her she was angry and she said i lied on her, she cried and enter her room , she opened these otapiapia / sniper poison drank it and before her friend reach the room to console her not to cry they met another thing, then the problem started and the gurl started vomititng blood , they too her to hospital and she was admitted, given drip, i didnt follow them, but police later came, the girl keep shouting my name, now she wrote statement am his boyfriend and she drank poison cos of me and that my friends mock her always, now police want me to write statement am just confused, shocked and sick cos i never believe these can happen in real life, i need advice and comment.
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by coogar: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
Is this a Nollywood movie or this actually happened?
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

is this a nollywood movie or this actually happened?
Nollywood grin
dnt be fooled o
fernado56:

fernado56 link=topic=720773.msg8788122#msg8788122 date=1311625724:

I met these girl after my last final exams in school here in mx, she live in my friend house so i went to see my friend and i met the girl, she heard am a big boy and she started nearing me and she check my phone and saw some interesting pics and she started making moves, as a sharp guy i try to make love she said i could sleep her house the first day we met , after that day i traveled to Ibadan home for election the gurl added me on blackberry and we started chatting till when she called me on a Saturday night an election day she text me she is in Ibadan, i was shocked cos we still chatted a day to that, that was Friday, so i didn't reply, i slept off cos it was 10pm already , sunday morning she called and i challenged her why she came without informing me all the way from Abuja, she said it was a surprise , i was mad and i told her that i cant see her cos am busy and she is not invited, she told me i shouldnt worry that she as money to lodge into a hotel,i didn't see her, she keep calling me and i keep ignoring her till the last day wednesday she beg me name of God that she dosent need me, but she need money for transport back, i didnt answer first cos i was scared maybe the gurl is a witch or something then me and one of my friend went there and we gave her 3k for tp she wanted me to enter her hotel room i was scared i couldnt, then i left, after then she didnt talk to me for sometimes, till i got back to school again for my final clearance then she gather her friend to confront me and i told them i dont have anything to say that she was not invited and i have my own principle,after sometimes again she started calling to come to her room , i didnt go, she keep sending message to seduce me, i dont reply her and i try to tell her i have a relationship and even had a child , she didnt mind she keep sending message and she became friends with my roomate, she cook for them, well there was one night i was sleeepig she entered the room and started kissing me and begging me to follow her , i didnt answer,later i decided to bring another girl to my house to scare her away, then i thought that work on her, then i tried following and bringing other girls she stopped talking to me , but i have deleted her in my blackberry list since, she send me sms abusing and cursing me, after then i dont talk to her but she is always wanting me, well yesterday she came to my room i was bathing , she was with my room mate and i saw her with my blackberry , i didnt talk but told my room mate to pls warn her cos i dont want fighting ,after then i told her roomate that they should beg her to stay away after then they told her she was angry and she said i lied on her, she cried and enter her room , she opened these otapiapia / sniper poison drank it and before her friend reach the room to console her not to cry they met another thing, then the problem started and the gurl started vomititng blood , they too her to hospital and she was admitted, given drip, i didnt follow them, but police later came, the girl keep shouting my name, now she wrote statement am his boyfriend and she drank poison cos of me and that my friends mock her always, now police want me to write statement am just confused, shocked and sick cos i never believe these can happen in real life, i need advice and comment , i would answer more question and even send pics, my BB wont allow me send her pics.

email me on sandmart555@gmail.com for more pic
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by fernado56: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
it real story.i told my friends and brother they find it hard to believe, it happens to me myself , not movie at all
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by coogar: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
fernado56:

it real story.i told my friends and brother they find it hard to believe, it happens to me myself , not movie at all

because a lot of people have made up stories in this yard, we might need to see proof.
can you post the pics of the incident? you can remove them later. . . . .
cos in this zone. . . .seeing is believing!

so get on with it. . .
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2011
I still think it is FABU
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by 190: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
SHE DEFINATELY NOT NIGERIAN undecided
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Pweety4me(f): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
I'll be bck
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by r231(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
love wan tin tin grin cheesy

see the same way you wrote it here just print it and give it to the police. . . . . statement done grin grin
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by 190: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
r231:

love wan tin tin grin cheesy

see the same way you wrote it here just print it and give it to the police. . . . . statement done grin grin
angry angry
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by toyemz(f): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
not sure i believe this story oh
too many inconsistencies
Next!
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by chibaby5(f): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
All these 3 thousand word essays mehn geez!  undecided
I need to employ sum of u to write these daunting essays of mine alie
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by mashnino(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
fernado56:

I met these girl after my last final exams in school here in mx, she live in my friend house so i went to see my friend and i met the girl, she heard am a big boy and she started nearing me and she check my phone and saw some interesting pics and she started making moves, as a sharp guy i try to make love she said i could sleep her house the first day we met , after that day i traveled to Ibadan home for election the gurl added me on blackberry and we started chatting till when she called me on a Saturday night an election day she text me she is in Ibadan, i was shocked cos we still chatted a day to that, that was Friday, so i didn't reply, i slept off cos it was 10pm already , sunday morning she called and i challenged her why she came without informing me all the way from Abuja, she said it was a surprise , i was mad and i told her that i cant see her cos am busy and she is not invited, she told me i shouldnt worry that she as money to lodge into a hotel,i didn't see her, she keep calling me and i keep ignoring her till the last day wednesday she beg me name of God that she dosent need me, but she need money for transport back, i didnt answer first cos i was scared maybe the gurl is a witch or something then me and one of my friend went there and we gave her 3k for tp she wanted me to enter her hotel room i was scared i couldnt, then i left, after then she didnt talk to me for sometimes, till i got back to school again for my final clearance then she gather her friend to confront me and i told them i dont have anything to say that she was not invited and i have my own principle,after sometimes again she started calling to come to her room , i didnt go, she keep sending message to seduce me, i dont reply her and i try to tell her i have a relationship and even had a child , she didnt mind she keep sending message and she became friends with my roomate, she cook for them, well there was one night i was sleeepig she entered the room and started kissing me and begging me to follow her , i didnt answer,later i decided to bring another girl to my house to scare her away, then i thought that work on her, then i tried following and bringing other girls she stopped talking to me , but i have deleted her in my blackberry list since, she send me sms abusing and cursing me, after then i dont talk to her but she is always wanting me, well yesterday she came to my room i was bathing , she was with my room mate and i saw her with my blackberry , i didnt talk but told my room mate to pls warn her cos i dont want fighting ,after then i told her roomate that they should beg her to stay away after then they told her she was angry and she said i lied on her, she cried and enter her room , she opened these otapiapia / sniper poison drank it and before her friend reach the room to console her not to cry they met another thing, then the problem started and the gurl started vomititng blood , they too her to hospital and she was admitted, given drip, i didnt follow them, but police later came, the girl keep shouting my name, now she wrote statement am his boyfriend and she drank poison cos of me and that my friends mock her always, now police want me to write statement am just confused, shocked and sick cos i never believe these can happen in real life, i need advice and comment , i would answer more question and even send pics, my BB wont allow me send her pics.

email me on sandmart555@gmail.com for more pic

THIS GUY IS SO PATHETIC, LOLZ, THIS SHOULD BE A SCRIPT/STORYLINE TO A NIGERIAN MOVIE,
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by tunnytox(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
r231:

love wan tin tin  grin cheesy

exactly!!  job done eezy peezy
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by pleep(m): 2:56am On Jul 26, 2011
Some one summerize this. I'm not gunna read all that undecided
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Mynd44: 3:06am On Jul 26, 2011
^^^
he met a girl, slept with her and does not have any feelings for her. She begged, got frustrated and drank poison.
NOLLYWOOD CRAP
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by pleep(m): 4:28am On Jul 26, 2011
Dumb topic. angry

Why r u ppl so g.ay?
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2011
Which kain Romeo and Juliet love be this? undecided Why she no take something wey strong pass otapia pia if she was serious about dying? undecided And wetin otapia pia dey do for girl house? undecided
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by dazzle37(f): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2011
You are in the police station right ? and you are not thinking of your predicament and how you will get out of the mess
rather you remembered Nairaland and sat down to post this long story here,  GET REAL GUY.
which Nigerian police will even allow this much time  to be browsing and posting on Nairaland at this time when you don buy their market ?
that is assuming you are browsing from your phone
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by ekel101: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2011
The story is a make up story, the guy is a yahoo boy, I search for the email on facebook guess what i got Sandra Martin a female University of Rochester
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Tswana: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2011
Never mind them sweety I will help you write part 2 of your movie hahaha
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by kassanova(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
As a sharp guy U̶̲̥̅̊ bleep the girl , as a sharp guy U̶̲̥̅̊ suppose know how to remove urself from. d yawa
U dey in. Chikena
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Saraha1(f): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
This is a serious issue, God shall direct you on what to do

because from the way this are going it seem the lady is inlove with you.
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^
Amen and God shall also deliver him for the spirit of lying
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by shegosay: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
AMEN OH,AND I HOPE HE HAD LEARN 'T HIS LESSON
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by stainny: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
poster, hope you are not a witch! better go for deliverance o. just tell the police that you dont understand yourself too, the more reason you need deliverance
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by wiswar: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2011
i hope this is not story story, she took poison by herself, drank it herself and she told police everything so wetin be your own my broda, madness
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by seedord247(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2011
Gollywood enter Nollywood
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Tswana: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2011
Nope this aint Gollywood this is pure fiction,kids and their stories how old did you say you are
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2011
I though Seun said he edits posts, Cuz i could barely read this crap.
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Thirst4Lif: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2011
Clearly the woman is emotionally unstable. Is this the kind of woman you want in your life?

I don't think so. She'd make your life miserable. The best thing for you to do for yourself and

for her is to disappear from her life. No calling, no texting, no visiting. And thank God you

aren't married to her.

This is a little off topic but I was reading about the suicide rate in Nigeria. See the link below.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jul/24/826.html
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by lexicon(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2011
NAIRAWOOD story !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda / Do Men Like This Really Exist???? / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.