Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. (10033 Views)

Literally She Did This. What Do Women Really Want. Guys Learn. / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by sslcrypt: 5:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Then before getting married I hated guys that tried impressing me when it was obvious they had nothing. Just be yourself and say it like it is not every lady will reject you because you think you don't have money. there was a guy then trying to woo my younger sister, nice car but no house and he used more lies to cover more lies. we as a family have a policy of not dating yahoo boys. Most niaja guys forget ladies have brothers we learn from that hard work and persistent pays a lot.
So cut your coat according to your size.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by pansophist(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jeon:
Short

board shoulders

undefined jawlines

skinny legs

flat ass

bleached

Short neck

Short torso

lack collarbones

too masculine [ bulky built ]

weird facial features [ especially short nose that lack nose bridge ]

Others

Show off
Me first syndrome
I'm better than others syndrome

I hope you dont live in naija lol grin

1. Nigeria is not among the tallest countries, and the average height of Nigeria for men is 1.67, in other words, short grin

2. About undefined jawline, this is usually not a west African thing, but more of a thing common with people that have dolichocephalic skulls (eg the nordics, Baltics, etc). people with defined jawlines are the minority in Naija.

3. So women de like men yansh too, I no know o cheesy

4. Short torso, see number 1 lol

I sha hope you find a man that tick all those box. I am happy for you in advance cool

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
pansophist:

I hope you dont live in naija lol grin

1. Nigeria is not among the tallest countries, and the average height of Nigeria for men is 1.67, in other words, short grin

2. About undefined jawline, this is usually not a west African thing, but more of a thing common with people that have dolichocephalic skulls (eg the nordics, Baltics, etc). people with defined jawlines are the minority in Naija.

3. So women de like men yansh too, I no know o cheesy

4. Short torso, see number 1 lol

I sha hope you find a man that tick all those box. I am happy for you in advance cool
1. You think this because you are short tongue . There are tall Nigerian men. As tall as 6.2, 6.3, 6.5 self cheesy. So dont scare jeon with your narrative biko

2. It can be worked on, there are specific exercises for different part of the body. I bet the average nigerian man wont know this because fitness is alien to most

3. Person's daughter got to hold something when action is on nah.. grin

4. Nah lie tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by Thugnificent(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Persephone1:
1. You think this because you are short tongue . There are tall Nigerian men. As tall as 6.2, 6.3, 6.5 self cheesy. So dont scare jeon with your narrative biko

2. It can be worked on, there are specific exercises for different part of the body. I bet the average nigerian man wont know this because fitness is alien to most

3. Person's daughter got to hold something when action is on nah.. grin

4. Nah lie tongue
Hey, I've done as suggested.
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by chccho(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
LadyD22:

1) "you're the only girl I like , all these other hoes are fat , ugly , useless and bleached , but you're different, so I want you"

2) when he disrespects other women in my presence to make me feel safe that he won't cheat , I'm scared of those ones , one day he'll disrespect me too , a responsible man respects everyone first and foremost, I would never be proud of a man acting like a bitch to any woman just to make a point , leave that to me , if I see a crazy one , I'll do the dirty work

3) men who find it hard to receive compliments , I'm telling you you're fine and you're telling me that I should look at your haircut , such low self esteem , cannot be my spec

4) I just broke up with my girlfriend of 10 years , I'm not up for rebound sir , do I look be like Taylor swift, move forward

5) what do you bring to the table? You were finished before you started

6)0 talking stage , you entered my dm 5 minutes ago and you're asking me to be your wife , you need screening

7) how can you tell me that you've been in talking stage with me since 1 - 6 months , me I'm already in a relationship with another person , I thought we friend zoned each other

cool audacity and effontery to request we go Dutch , split the bills 50/50 in the name of supporting feminism , liar oshi , you won't remember feminism when you're asking me in the future if I've made dinner , that's if you even have a future with me , God forbid bad thing

9) you can spend your entire timeline in the gym , you're carrying 6 pack upandan , I like responsible looking men with Belle , those ones that eat swallow and credit my akant unprovoked , I don't need six pack , thanks don't mention

10) house you no get , car you don't have , investment e no dey , but you're using the latest Samsung flipphone , you have all of Apple's latest devices , your wardrobe Gucci , givenchy , your barber is the same person barbing Drake's hair unnecessarily expensive, I'm not about to start training a grown man on how to manage his money , take your money and go

11)you're always shouting how you're a man and how you take care of your Women , how you're very romantic , how you're an alpha male , that's a strategy I know you're the opposite of all those things , the real ones no too dey make noise , they just show up and do it , get lost

12) you've ever asked "can you cook?" To a woman , no I can't, I'm not about to be an unpaid chef for anyone , even me sef I starve because I no wan enter kitchen, move on

13) you're on every woman's post , commenting , liking , at your age you're using Snapchat not even LinkedIn tufiakwa

14) you're below 6 feet, you can't handle a stallion sweetie cool buh bye

15) you're chasing women and you don't have resources to keep your kidney in your chest , instead of you to face the issue at hand , you're looking for someone to join you and drown , instead of you to look for conferences , workshops , seminars and mentors , you're looking for a hotel , you're using your last cash to pay for Uber , and your small salary is spent on chicken and chips plus Cold Stone for Netflix and chill and you'll be blaming village people , I don't have respect for men that use their last money for relationships or men that are in relationships when they're not stable ,
Their defense is " so because I'm broke I should not love , you do you have money?" when you love you should make better choices not worse , because you want to make the person you love feel safe
Those ones prefer short term pleasure over long term peace , such a dangerous game
Is this a bot or a real human being
So u had time to write all this

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by chccho(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
Unlimited4G:

A man is "too nice" when;

1..... He agrees with everything I say/request for without objecting.

2.... Can't say his mind just to avoid getting me upset.

3.....Tries so hard to impress me with money and material things.

4.....Keeps making calculative moves b/c he fears that I would walk away if he expresses himself freely.

5.....Can't make a bold decision without asking for my opinion.. If he expects my opinion to be positive but it turns out to be negative, then he'll change his mind simply because I said the color isn't that nice.

6.... Too scared to exercise authority/take charge of a situation.

To me; these behaviour means "Submissiveness". And it's really annoying to see a man being submissive instead of dominating & taking charge.

I like a man who dominates (not in a toxic, abusive/narcissistic way). It shows he's confident, emotionally matured, strong, etc. Which in turn gives me a sense of security and makes me respect & submit to him.
Here I am
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by chidekings(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2023
Persephone1:
Mine is :

Mouth odour

Invisible bulge, I hate dots angry

Excessive display of material things.

Lack of respect and finesse.

Talking too much angry

I will add more later.

sent you a dm,its business
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by IamFINESSE: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2023
LadyD22:

1) "you're the only girl I like , all these other hoes are fat , ugly , useless and bleached , but you're different, so I want you"

2) when he disrespects other women in my presence to make me feel safe that he won't cheat , I'm scared of those ones , one day he'll disrespect me too , a responsible man respects everyone first and foremost, I would never be proud of a man acting like a bitch to any woman just to make a point , leave that to me , if I see a crazy one , I'll do the dirty work

3) men who find it hard to receive compliments , I'm telling you you're fine and you're telling me that I should look at your haircut , such low self esteem , cannot be my spec

4) I just broke up with my girlfriend of 10 years , I'm not up for rebound sir , do I look be like Taylor swift, move forward

5) what do you bring to the table? You were finished before you started

6)0 talking stage , you entered my dm 5 minutes ago and you're asking me to be your wife , you need screening

7) how can you tell me that you've been in talking stage with me since 1 - 6 months , me I'm already in a relationship with another person , I thought we friend zoned each other

cool audacity and effontery to request we go Dutch , split the bills 50/50 in the name of supporting feminism , liar oshi , you won't remember feminism when you're asking me in the future if I've made dinner , that's if you even have a future with me , God forbid bad thing

9) you can spend your entire timeline in the gym , you're carrying 6 pack upandan , I like responsible looking men with Belle , those ones that eat swallow and credit my akant unprovoked , I don't need six pack , thanks don't mention

10) house you no get , car you don't have , investment e no dey , but you're using the latest Samsung flipphone , you have all of Apple's latest devices , your wardrobe Gucci , givenchy , your barber is the same person barbing Drake's hair unnecessarily expensive, I'm not about to start training a grown man on how to manage his money , take your money and go

11)you're always shouting how you're a man and how you take care of your Women , how you're very romantic , how you're an alpha male , that's a strategy I know you're the opposite of all those things , the real ones no too dey make noise , they just show up and do it , get lost

12) you've ever asked "can you cook?" To a woman , no I can't, I'm not about to be an unpaid chef for anyone , even me sef I starve because I no wan enter kitchen, move on

13) you're on every woman's post , commenting , liking , at your age you're using Snapchat not even LinkedIn tufiakwa

14) you're below 6 feet, you can't handle a stallion sweetie cool buh bye

15) you're chasing women and you don't have resources to keep your kidney in your chest , instead of you to face the issue at hand , you're looking for someone to join you and drown , instead of you to look for conferences , workshops , seminars and mentors , you're looking for a hotel , you're using your last cash to pay for Uber , and your small salary is spent on chicken and chips plus Cold Stone for Netflix and chill and you'll be blaming village people , I don't have respect for men that use their last money for relationships or men that are in relationships when they're not stable ,
Their defense is " so because I'm broke I should not love , you do you have money?" when you love you should make better choices not worse , because you want to make the person you love feel safe
Those ones prefer short term pleasure over long term peace , such a dangerous game

I know some people might not agree with you on this but to be honest, I love you for stating this obvious truth, you are just being raw and real, please can I be your friend?
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2023
chidekings:

sent you a dm,its business
Hello

Happy Sunday.

Oh noted
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by kkins25(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Jeon:
Short

board shoulders

undefined jawlines

skinny legs

flat ass

bleached

Short neck

Short torso

lack collarbones

too masculine [ bulky built ]

weird facial features [ especially short nose that lack nose bridge ]

Others

Show off
Me first syndrome
I'm better than others syndrome
I am the complete opposite of all these.. Pansophist take note
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by kkins25(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
No wonder i get alot of attention. i tick many boxes here na... Funny, i didn't see ladies mentioning money.. 😂

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by ItisWell22(f): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
A man being without ambitions, and laziness…
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by LUAN(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
ItisWell22:
A man being without ambitions, and laziness…
what is ambition? Everyone has ambition but some fail on the way. No one born without ambition
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by ItisWell22(f): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
LUAN:
what is ambition? Everyone has ambition but some fail on the way. No one born without ambition

Life happens to everyone one of us, but the ability to get back up no matter how long or better still change or redirect our paths is what I call living.

I’m not just expecting it if a man, but I’m living it.

You can’t just sit back and say life happened, without giving another shot at it.
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by Exceed15: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Okay...

Physical...

1. Short

2. Muscular

3. Bleached

4. Bald

5. Potbelly

6. Big shapeless head

7. Weird facial features

And many more...

Other turn offs include

1. Poverty

2. Arrogance

3. Religious fanaticism

4. Misogyny

5. Tribal intolerance

6. Insensitivity

7. Lack of empathy

8. Pessimism

And many more...

I don't like men who don't read...

Who don't love pets, esp dogs...

Who are basic...boring...

Who don't enjoy adventures...

Who don't think out of the box...

Who don't love science and tech...

And many more...

How old are you?
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by Exceed15: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Greattestman:
Sorry I didn't understand.

That's true
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by HardBishop: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Please don't derail this thread... You men have had your fun...
Are you a man or a woman?
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by okoroemeka(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Persephone1:
Mine is :

Mouth odour

Invisible bulge, I hate dots angry

Excessive display of material things.

Lack of respect and finesse.

Talking too much angry

I will add more later.

you missed the main point,if you are broke ,women can smell it on you
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by Westchester(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
All I see is comments from feminists who don’t have a man in their lonely life, feminists who only comes on a faceless forum like Nairaland to pour out their frustrations grin
Dear kings most of the ladies commenting here aren’t even beautiful or tick the boxes we want in women. Just read all the gibberish they wrote, laugh and move on grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by 1144AK(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
Westchester:
All I see is comments from feminists who don’t have a man in their lonely life, feminists who only comes on a faceless forum like Nairaland to pour out their frustrations grin
Dear kings most of the ladies commenting here aren’t even beautiful or tick the boxes we want in women. Just read all the gibberish they wrote, laugh and move on grin tongue
I second your comment!!
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by Exceed15: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
Okay...

Physical...

1. Short

2. Muscular

3. Bleached

4. Bald

5. Potbelly

6. Big shapeless head

7. Weird facial features

And many more...

Other turn offs include

1. Poverty

2. Arrogance

3. Religious fanaticism

4. Misogyny

5. Tribal intolerance

6. Insensitivity

7. Lack of empathy

8. Pessimism

And many more...

I don't like men who don't read...

Who don't love pets, esp dogs...

Who are basic...boring...

Who don't enjoy adventures...

Who don't think out of the box...

Who don't love science and tech...

And many more...

Can u post ur pic.. e get why
Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
2 what end undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With / What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You / Met My Girlfriend On Nairaland Not Sure If She's A Natural Hoe Or Self-made Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.