Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? (2997 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / What Ladies Think Guys Like(photo) / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2011
Ok so I really really am confused on what to think about this. I don't know why, but its widely accepted in our culture (American) for girls to swing both ways, it's even encouraged. And I'm not going to lie, even I too have been indoctrinated by the propaganda. #LesBeHonest. I could never date a guy who has had relationships with males. Yet, several of my female friends are getting wifed up by men who know they've had relations with other women. What do you guys think? Fellas, would you date/marry a female who has had relations with other women? idon'tthinkievenhavetoask. And ladies, I know we are more open-minded and accepting than men, so what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by 190: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2011
angry angry
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Ekpoma1: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2011
Nah! Thats disgusting. The attraction wouldnt be there in the first place. I know myself.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Nah! Thats disgusting. The attraction wouldnt be there in the first place. I know myself.

LOL that's what you think. These days its so hard to tell if guys are gay, let alone bi. But do you think is acceptable for females to be bi?
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by MrsChima(f): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2011
If women can be BIsexual so can men.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by iice(f): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2011
I like to think i'm of an open mind, but i don't think i could date a man who is bi.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by tpia5: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2011
It would seem the poster is male.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Ekpoma1: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2011
Full_lips:

LOL that's what you think. These days its so hard to tell if guys are man-lover, let alone bi. But do you think is acceptable for females to be bi?
I know is hard to know those days and even now. But your question was that if i knew would i still go ahead, rite? That was d answer i gave above. If its acceptable for a woman 2 be bi? Hell no! What is not good is not good. I believe God didnt made them that way, they chose 2 be bi. And i frown at it in to-to. Are u bi?
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
Mrs. Chima, good for you for not being one-sided. But you know that a lot of people don't think guys can be bi. It really is a double standard. @iice I agree with you.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2011
Ekpoma okk, I got you I see where you're coming from. tpia@ lol I am not, nor ever been a male.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Ekpoma1: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
^are u bi full lips?
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2011
Full_lips:

^^^ +1

I too have a lot of guy friends. My bestest friend in the whoole entire world is a dude, and we do everything together, we have sleepovers, we cuddle, he massages my back and shoulders, etc  , so you can imagine how that can get under a bf's skin. Sometimes the dudes I'm with trip over our relationship, that is until I tell them he's ghey, lol But yes, you should totally just talk to her about how uncomfortable it makes you.
I thought you said in an earlier thread that you have a bi guy as your best friend? undecided Why dont you ask him then? undecided
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2011
Lets start by asking if the OP IS BI
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by tpia5: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ full lips

you made a mistake on another thread.

And your handle indeed suggests you're male.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2011
@poster
what you first have to understand is that men and women are different, our brains are different and therefore we think,and see things, differently.

First lets understand that straight men will "generally" have no problem watching two les.bians get it on. it actually turns us on.

Second its no rocket science that one of the #1 men's fantasy is to have a 3sum, so having 2girls rubbing, caressing you, licking you aka being all over you is a fantasy of men THEREFORE knowing that a woman already likes girl is like already having ONE foot into that fantasy.
NO MAN WOULD TURN DOWN THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE IN A 3SUM!

Third on the other hand, when the 3sum involves 2 "straight" men and 1 woman, the rules are VERY strict: no physical contacts from the 2 guys, no direct eye contact with the other guy, no staring at the other dude's cokc and, when eja.culation is to happen, aim well away from the other dude's body.

now if you compare that with women:
A) straight women wont be excited by seeing two men getting it on.
B) the majority of women's #1 fantasy is definitely not to be in a 3sum with two men (although a few think about how it would feel)
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by iice(f): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Third on the other hand, when the 3sum involves 2 "straight" men and 1 woman, the rules are VERY strict: no physical contacts from the 2 guys, no direct eye contact with the other guy, no staring at the other dude's cokc and, when eja.culation is to happen, aim well away from the other dude's body.

Lmao. I was gonna say something to this effect earlier on.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by claremont(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Second its no rocket science that one of the #1 men's fantasy is to have a 3sum, so having 2girls rubbing, caressing you, licking you aka being all over you is a fantasy of men THEREFORE knowing that a woman already likes girl is like already having ONE foot into that fantasy.
NO MAN WOULD TURN DOWN THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE IN A 3SUM!

Absolutely spot on!!! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by tpia5: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2011
wow, from "all men will cheat" to "all men will participate in t.hreesomes".

where are those pretenders who lied that 98% of nl males arent gaay?

keep the exposes coming folks!
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
@tpia what thread, are you talking about. I am a female I promise.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2011
sexkillz:

I thought you said in an earlier thread that you have a bi guy as your best friend? undecided Why dont you ask him then? undecided

My best guy friend is h.o.m.o.s.ex.u.a.l not bi. He actually doesn't understand how guys can be bi either. He is very ghey, and he says bi's shouldn't be excepted by the ghey community. Even the females. His opinions are his and not shared by others in the community.But I'm asking from the perspective of straight females and males, I wonder why among straight male and females it is not accepted for men to be bi.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2011
And no I am not bi
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Pweety4me(f): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
I don't believe.

Society just loves to put labels on every single thing!
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by 190: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
Full_lips:

@tpia what thread, are you talking about. I am a female I promise.
kiss kiss
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by pleep(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
I strongly dislike bisexual women ( I'm not homophobic) it's just I find it repulsive that some girls are attracted to everything. Then masqurade as straight.

It seems like many many straight women get turned on by other women. While men are repulsed by the thought of that.
I think it has something to do with repressed desires in men ( yea I know undecided) that aren't repressed in women because it's socially acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^ actually this is the most reasonable thing I have heard so far. What you said actually gave me a lightbulb moment. I remember now in one of my social psychology class our prof saying something about us all being naturally bis.e.x.u.a.l. that none of us are full hetero or homosexxual. But something we finally project our desired preferences according to social perceptions and upbringing. . . or something like that. So I guess men tend to repress those feelings as opposed to females, because its more socially accepted. Ok I have had a revelation lol I don't think there's anything wrong with men being bi
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by pleep(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
^ hmm so it is true then. I used to want to be a phychologist Lol grin

anyway, tht would explain why there are so few 'bisexual' Nigerian chicks but like every American girl is bi.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Full_lips
remember: men and women are emotionally different.

here are a few points for you to consider:
A) men repress their se.xual desires since the day they were born. we would get a er.ection from a very young age simply by looking at a female stranger, we would think of ways to se.xually fulfill that person in so many ways BUT YET we would have to repulse that "normal" human emotion because it wasnt socially/religiously acceptable. if we men HONESTLY show women how much we think/breathe/sleep/dream about se.x then we would automatically be viewed as "dogs" "sex addicts" or "pigs" by these women, so men have to adapt and repress ALL their se.xual desires.

B) any succesfull womanizer needs to be in touch with his "feminine side" because he has to think like a woman in order to successfully conquer one. so if being in touch with your feminine side means being bi in your world then YES, call us all bisexual then.

C) a simple way of finding what a man's TRUE se.xual orientation is, is to look at what his po.rn selection is. most men (on their solo time) may watch po.rn and therefore, since they are comfortable in being themselves while alone, they would seek what they fantasize about (and normally repress due to social or peer pressure).
po.rn is that GF that never looks down on whatever you ask her to do, po.rn is that GF who would never say "NO, thats sick!!!" or "i have a headache", po.rn is the only time when a man can go into his deepest repressed fantasies and fully indulge in them, without a care in the world. SO, if you really want to know if your bf is BI or not, check his computer/phone and look at what kind of po.rn he is interested in. et voila!

D) a foolish person once told me that since i indulge in a.nal se.x then therefore i MUST be bi, DUH!!!!
if i'd listen to that stoopid analogy then any man who gets a BJ is automatically bi as well since he will automatically accept a bj from anyone who has lips (whether male or female), NONSENSE!!!

E) it should be very simple, ANY MAN who looks at another man and finds him either BEAUTIFUL, ATTRACTIVE, SEXY etc has bi sex.ual "tendencies" (to say the least)!
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by pleep(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
A) men repress their se.xual desires since the day they were born. we would get a er.ection from a very young age simply by looking at a female stranger, we would think of ways to se.xually fulfill that person in so many ways BUT YET we would have to repulse that "normal" human emotion because it wasnt socially/religiously acceptable
Hmm I must have skipped that stage grin do little kids get boners?
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^ just because you had no strength in your groin to get it up, doesnt mean the "erec.tion" wasnt there, lol!
from a very young age, we males were naturally attracted to the female body. from the moment we learned how to walk, we've been fascinated with whats under their skirt and what's inside their panties. we couldnt talk and yet that area was already "taboo" in our young minds.

@ whatever age you had your first ever er.ection, you automatically thought there was something "not quite right" with you, while we all know (now) that it is natural and there is/was nothing to be ashamed of.

thats why we cant sit here and pretend that men and women are the same OR that since all men repress their natural se.xual urges, we must also repress some hidden bisexual urges.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2011
Mr. BrownJay really good points,   But on your last point I wonder why is such a big deal for guys to find other men attractive, cute, or sexy. I find girls all those things everyday,  Does that mean I have bi-intimate tendencies? Maybe,  but if I can have bisex.ual tendencies? What's wrong in men having the same?
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by tpia5: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
any succesfull womanizer needs to be in touch with his "feminine side" because he has to think like a woman in order to successfully conquer one. so if being in touch with your feminine side means being bi in your world then YES, call us all bisexual then.

where are dayokanu and his group who were jumping me the other day for pointing this out. undecided

una sabi pretend sha.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
Pleep you obviously never had a 5th grade gym class, lol I remember all the boys were getting it up then. Actually my first experience with a guy doing that was during strength training week when we had to do several different agility tests, and we were paired up. I held a boy's leg while he did sit-ups, Haha let's just say I had a lot of questions after that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminine Communication101 / Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me / Visiting A Brothel Isn't Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.