Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Please, I Need Help With My Ass! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Help With My Ass! (12252 Views)

My Ass Or My Face??, Which One Is Greater, Nigerian Lady Shares Photos. / Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping / How Masturbation Saved My Ass Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
iamyemiakins:

DM me for solution, if you're serious.
I'm being serious here, honestly. I live in Ondo state.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
BinamRex:

How can we advise you appropriately when we don't know how it shakes.
Then come see it when I walk. That's when you'll understand better what I'm talking about.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by iamyemiakins(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm being serious here, honestly. I live in Ondo state.
I also live in Ondo state, Akure precisely.
Which area do you reside?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by kimberlys: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2022
A vibrating sensation in the vagina is typically no cause for concern. The cause is often a muscle spasm affecting the pelvic floor muscles. Usually, the sensations are sporadic and do not cause significant disruption to a person's daily activities.

One Cognizant Portal Login
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Elobaba: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I can give you location so you can come and see it and also feel it, so you'll know it's real not fake. Please, I only want solution, nothing else.

Won't mind the location. Seeing might be believing. �

Seriously though, ask the fashion or clothes people na.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2022
iamyemiakins:

I also live in Ondo state, Akure precisely.
Which area do you reside?
Idanre Local government, not far from Akure.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2022
kimberlys:
A vibrating sensation in the vagina is typically no cause for concern. The cause is often a muscle spasm affecting the pelvic floor muscles. Usually, the sensations are sporadic and do not cause significant disruption to a person's daily activities.
What! You're saying a different thing altogether. I said my ass shakes/moves/dances whenever I walk. I want something that I can do or eat to stop it.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by TheZeezle(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Lol, she knows how to stop the shaky shaky. She's just chasing clout.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I can send it if you want.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Totomechanic:

totomechanic22@outlook.com
Make local man see the small nyash wey no dey let fadila rest. undecided
You'll have to see me walk in order to understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2022
TheZeezle:
Lol, she knows how to stop the shaky shaky. She's just chasing clout.
Please how? I'm being serious here, please.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Vickho:
shut up. like i said, I'll mess you up on this forum
go get something doing wink give it a try. j00bless b@stard wink
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by NutFunny: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I can give you location so you can come and see it and also feel it..
WTF
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by NutFunny: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Are you forReal?
fadilaMaikiriki:
Idanre Local government, not far from Akure.

You for give complete home n street address sad
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2022
Just give me your number let me show you how special that ads can be kiss
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2022
NutFunny:
WTF
What?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2022
NutFunny:
Are you forReal?

You for give complete home n street address sad
I live very close to Idanre High school, a very popular school Idanre. And it's along the way. I stay in the second building in my street. The second compound, and a bungalow too. There's a one storey building immediately after the building I stay. That's the place. I'm not lying at all. I'm being genuine, because I really wanted solution to this.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Pubgveteran:
Just give me your number let me show you how special that ads can be kiss
How do you mean, please?

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by TheZeezle(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please how? I'm being serious here, please.

Drop your WhatsApp #
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheZeezle:

Drop your WhatsApp #
Please, do you have a solution/suggestion concerning this issue. I'll really appreciate that.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by TheZeezle(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, do you have a solution/suggestion concerning this issue. I'll really appreciate that.

When you are ready.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by RillJ(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Video or wedonbilivit
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheZeezle:

When you are ready.
Seriously, I am.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Seriously, I am.

I don't know what the problem is here?

Your ass shakes when you move, You shake when your ass moves, You and your ass shake when you and your ass move. Whatever the case is, enjoy yourself and stop worrying about little things.

If it is too much of a concern for you then hit the gym and focus on your butt muscles. Within 6 months they will firm up. Shikena.

How old are you BTW?

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by BinamRex: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Then come see it when I walk. That's when you'll understand better what I'm talking about.

Where are you staying fadila?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
BinamRex:

Where are you staying fadila?
I live in Ondo state. Idanre Local government. I live very close to Idanre High school, a very popular school Idanre. And it's along the way. I stay in the second building in my street. The second compound, and a bungalow too. There's a one storey building immediately after the building I stay. That's the place. I'm not lying at all. I'm being genuine, because I really wanted solution to this.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by NutFunny: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
shocked
fadilaMaikiriki:
I live very close to Idanre High school, a very popular school Idanre. And it's along the way. I stay in the second building in my street. The second compound, and a bungalow too. There's a one storey building immediately after the building I stay. That's the place. I'm not lying at all. I'm being genuine, because I really wanted solution to this.
Ah
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
NutFunny:
shocked Ah
What?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by BinamRex: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I live in Ondo state. Idanre Local government. I live very close to Idanre High school, a very popular school Idanre. And it's along the way. I stay in the second building in my street. The second compound, and a bungalow too. There's a one storey building immediately after the building I stay. That's the place. I'm not lying at all. I'm being genuine, because I really wanted solution to this.

Are you from the North? Your name sounds like a northern name
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
BinamRex:

Are you from the North? Your name sounds like a northern name
Yes, it's a northern name. How did you know that? Have you been to the Northern part of Nigeria before? Or you're from the North?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Tcheesy4(m): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2022
Op is trying to string everyone along....she/he knows what she/he is doing.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by BinamRex: 5:19am On Jul 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes, it's a northern name. How did you know that? Have you been to the Northern part of Nigeria before? Or you're from the North?

I am from the North dear. Can you send me a message via WhatsApp - zero nine zero two five five five five nine five two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18 Types Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat On Their Man / She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was... / How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.