Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Please, I Need Help With My Ass! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Help With My Ass! (12254 Views)

My Ass Or My Face??, Which One Is Greater, Nigerian Lady Shares Photos. / Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping / How Masturbation Saved My Ass Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by okoroemeka(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kingkum:
When will you ladies learn how to appreciate god? same thing another lady is looking for, you are here complaining.

madam, allow that thing to shake, even the attention you are getting is what some people normally pay for, so what is the fuss about it?

madam, allow that thing to shake, cos you are wonderfully made, or are you trying to blame god?

madam, allow that thing to shake cos it's good for your health.

lastly, madam allow that thing to shake
the ass is very very soft that's why it shakes like jelly,pls free that ass and let it shakes goddamnit,we like it shaking like that,I hereby ban you from wearing tight,wear only pant and let the world see the marvelous goodness of our Lord's creation
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Neimar: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tf did I just read? angry
Oboy better shutup
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by henndukwe18: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kingkum:
When will you ladies learn how to appreciate god? same thing another lady is looking for, you are here complaining.

madam, allow that thing to shake, even the attention you are getting is what some people normally pay for, so what is the fuss about it?

madam, allow that thing to shake, cos you are wonderfully made, or are you trying to blame god?

madam, allow that thing to shake cos it's good for your health.

lastly, madam allow that thing to shake
grin i lv ds comment, yes, lt it shake, lt there b shake
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by ntipro: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Laugh wan kill me reading comments here

Nairaland na cruise joor
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Ay04z(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Where d phhooto. Or u getat grin
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by gasparpisciotta: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
@fadilamaikiriki, only you with the following problems

https://www.nairaland.com/7172899/please-how-add

https://www.nairaland.com/7169554/please-why-poop-like

https://www.nairaland.com/7169481/please-need-breasts

Send your location there might be remedy to all your issues
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by pharrelaustin: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Best solution cut the shit off and be fine
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
DriverX:
G. P. Y.

God Punish You with your fake story. What you want is for someone to ask you to post pics, then you post internet pics and idiots start messaging you.

Fuck_ outta here
Lol don't mind them
that's how some of them seek attention indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Good day all!
Please, I really need help with my ass. Whenever I walk, it shakes or should I say vibrate/moves. No matter what I wear underneath, it ends up shaking. Sometimes, I'll have to wear two tight underwears, still it shakes/moves, but not as much as when I put on one. I have tried to stop this, no way. Sometimes, I have to walk slowly so that it won't move, but for how long, before I'll just switch to normal walking pace.
Sometimes, I take bike to just a nearby place that won't take more than five minutes trek, so that I can avoid trekking, which results to my ass moving. I just don't know what to do, honestly. This is so embarrassing. It draws unnecessary attention to me, which I don't like at all. Some people, their eyes will just be fixated on them, or making some embarrassing comments behind you.

Please, I really need help. I want you all to help me. If there's anything I can do, eat, drink or wear so that this can stop, I'm ready to do them. Is there anyone that has been in this kind of situation before, how were you able to remedy it? Thanks

Show me the ass let me see what I can do.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
SkengRay:
One of the reason why Orgasmgiver123 kicks people with his rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Yes bruv
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by skliz4rel: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
You can respond to my add request. I have some suggestions that can help reduce it. But always remember that you are beautifully and wonder fully made. By the way some responsible guys like me still appreciate women with such gift. I call it a gift thou. I understand what you going through. Alot of irresponsible men would make stupid comments while you walk on the street. Which can be very embarrasing.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Screwcode1:
Post the picture, I can give you something to rub it, it will be hard like concrete
What could that be, please?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Raspberries:
He is!
How am I? Any evidence?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rosaline5000:
The same thing I am going through cry. I was kind off overweight for years and I decided to make a change last year December, I have lost so much fat now.
I always have a big ass but due to my weight, it's wasn't really sexy or obvious but now that the weight in my back and legs have gone, my ass just kept on shaking.
I now wear big shirts to cover it because it's bouncy whenever I am walking and this new attention is something i am not used too.
Seriously! This is someone that understands my plight. The unnecessary attention is just so embarrassing, honestly.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
czarr:
it's going to build muscle in your bum making it tighter and stronger so it doesn't shake as much.

Me I like that type of bum on a woman, the one wey dey shake like water...it's why I asked if you are a man because only a man should be worried about bum shaking....it's actually attractive in a woman.
You won't be saying the same thing if you're a woman having such kind of unnecessary attention and embarrassment that comes with your ass shaking while you walk.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Leepeak:
grin >: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Do some exercises...... But wait ohh na because of yansh I date ebere oo grin grin
Like what kind of exercises, please?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Let's see the Axe.
Do you really want to see it? You need to see it when I'm walking, that's when you'll understand better what I'm talking about
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I can give you location so you can come and see it and also feel it, so you'll know it's real not fake. Please, I only want solution, nothing else.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2022
dat thing uve got Its a blezing in disguise.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Everybody and their own wahala
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by TheRareGem1(f): 4:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Be wearing Bubu.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by BigCowH0rn: 5:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Scamupdates:
that is no reason to loose likes and shares

Well said like a mod grin

Raspberries:
He has many... smiley

BigCowH0rn knows them... It's a long list...

I did see this mention cos you wrote my moniker well.
I know most of his monikers not all cos he creates new one too often It's just that when i come across them, due to certain kinds of behavior and vocabulary I just know it's him

Same way i know this is you, my lovely girl.

Listen, the kind of personality you have can't hide even if you put it in a hole 6ft deep and cover it with concrete. You'll always stand out.

If you have a stalker, I'm here to deal with that and so is ScamUpdates.
We understand you and the likelihood of stalkers
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by BigCowH0rn: 5:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Raspberries:
He has many... smiley

BigCowH0rn knows them... It's a long list...

Your last MK was beautiful but i guess it had to go. You were dropping too many intimate details about yourself and your home and these fools were just digging it up for use against you... I checked yesterday.

Sorry about all that but i guess you've learned a thing or two.
Sorry I didn't see your mentions either.

Sometimes I just feel like hugging you tight and protecting you from the world but that's something i can't do, certainly not from a distance and online. You must learn to protect and defend yourself cos you are a shining light many will want to put out.

First rule of life.... stop running.
Second rule... don't show fear even when you are scared silly.

People, especially bullies, are like dogs.
Once they sense fear, they attack and attack like powerful beasts.

But when you stand your grounds no matter what, they eventually run away like the cowards they really are.
That's how ObamaMessi really survived Satanist even with all his family history splash all over this website.

No matter your trials online and offline... the pain, bitterness... always remember that someone somewhere loves you unconditionally... loves you just for being you

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Wallade(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Raspberries:
Are you a man? undecided

Important question...

Good question
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Well said like a mod grin

I did see this mention cos you wrote my moniker well.
I know most of his monikers not all cos he creates new one too often It's just that when i come across them, due to certain kinds of behavior and vocabulary I just know it's him

If you have a stalker, I'm here to deal with that and so is ScamUpdates.
We understand you and the likelihood of stalkers

smiley

He's the one I just quoted... It's too bad he mentioned my account... I guess I'll have to delete this account too...
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Raspberries:
smiley

He's the one I just quoted... It's too bad he mentioned my account... I guess I'll have to delete this account too...

embarassed
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Your last MK was beautiful but i guess it had to go. You were dropping too many intimate details about yourself and your home and these fools were just digging it up for use against you... I checked yesterday.

Sorry about all that but i guess you've learned a thing or two.
Sorry I didn't see your mentions either.

Sometimes I just feel like hugging you tight and protecting you from the world but that's something i can't do, certainly not from a distance and online. You must learn to protect and defend yourself cos you are a shining light many will want to put out.

First rule of life.... stop running.
Second rule... don't show fear even when you are scared silly.

People, especially bullies, are like dogs.
Once they sense fear, they attack and attack like powerful beasts.

But when you stand your grounds no matter what, they eventually run away like the cowards they really are.
That's how ObamaMessi really survived Satanist even with all his family history splash all over this website.

No matter your trials online and offline... the pain, bitterness... always remember that someone somewhere loves you unconditionally... loves you just for being you

Cheers!!!

Youre awfully nice... I don't deserve it... Thank you...

It's true... I felt I had revealed too much about myself with that account... And any link to it would take me off Nairaland... But I'll remain a guest this time around... People always figure out it's me... grin

And you're right... Only the weak can be bullied... I guess I have to toughen up... Or just ignore him? Nairaland is so toxic...

I love you very much... Everytime, you've always been kind and supportive... I know I deserve to be trolled sometimes but thanks for not judging... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Scamupdates:
embarassed
He's such a bad person... If he edits the moniker away, I'll stay... smiley

I guess I should beg him...
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Jijuo: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Good day all!
Please, I really need help with my ass. Whenever I walk, it shakes or should I say vibrate/moves. No matter what I wear underneath, it ends up shaking. Sometimes, I'll have to wear two tight underwears, still it shakes/moves, but not as much as when I put on one. I have tried to stop this, no way. Sometimes, I have to walk slowly so that it won't move, but for how long, before I'll just switch to normal walking pace.
Sometimes, I take bike to just a nearby place that won't take more than five minutes trek, so that I can avoid trekking, which results to my ass moving. I just don't know what to do, honestly. This is so embarrassing. It draws unnecessary attention to me, which I don't like at all. Some people, their eyes will just be fixated on them, or making some embarrassing comments behind you.

Please, I really need help. I want you all to help me. If there's anything I can do, eat, drink or wear so that this can stop, I'm ready to do them. Is there anyone that has been in this kind of situation before, how were you able to remedy it? Thanks

Girl, there's nothing wrong with that.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by BBBricks: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Wear pants and boxers. Then wear jeans on top of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) / ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** / This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.