Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Please, I Need Help With My Ass! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Help With My Ass! (12253 Views)

My Ass Or My Face??, Which One Is Greater, Nigerian Lady Shares Photos. / Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping / How Masturbation Saved My Ass Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
Before na your breast, now na your ass.
Na wa ooo undecided
I don't know why it has to be so, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by PumpumPrince: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Good day all!
Please, I really need help with my ass. Whenever I walk, it shakes or should I say vibrate/moves. No matter what I wear underneath, it ends up shaking. Sometimes, I'll have to wear two tight underwears, still it shakes/moves, but not as much as when I put on one. I have tried to stop this, no way. Sometimes, I have to walk slowly so that it won't move, but for how long, before I'll just switch to normal walking pace.
Sometimes, I take bike to just a nearby place that won't take more than five minutes trek, so that I can avoid trekking, which results to my ass moving. I just don't know what to do, honestly. This is so embarrassing. It draws unnecessary attention to me, which I don't like at all. Some people, their eyes will just be fixated on them, or making some embarrassing comments behind you.

Please, I really need help. I want you all to help me. If there's anything I can do, eat, drink or wear so that this can stop, I'm ready to do them. Is there anyone that has been in this kind of situation before, how were you able to remedy it? Thanks

brother....so was wrong wit yor yansh sir? angry
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Wrap your ass with aluminum foil and sit on an electric hotplate that's turned on for 25mins, that your wotowoto yansh go rigid like Mouka foam grin
Please, stop. This is a harsh thing to say to someone in this kind of situation, looking for solution.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Neimar:
Tf did I just read? angry
Oboy better shutup
Why?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ay04z:
Where d phhooto. Or u getat grin
I can send it if you want.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
@fadilamaikiriki, only you with the following problems

https://www.nairaland.com/7172899/please-how-add

https://www.nairaland.com/7169554/please-why-poop-like

https://www.nairaland.com/7169481/please-need-breasts

Send your location there might be remedy to all your issues

I'm in Ondo state.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
pharrelaustin:
Best solution cut the shit off and be fine
This is a harsh thing to say to someone in this kind of situation, looking for solution.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol don't mind them
that's how some of them seek attention indirectly.
Please, it's not what you think at all. I can send proof if you want.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol don't mind them
that's how some of them seek attention indirectly.
Please, it's not what you think at all. I can send proof if you want. But, you need to see me walk, in order to understand better what I'm talking about.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
skliz4rel:
You can respond to my add request. I have some suggestions that can help reduce it. But always remember that you are beautifully and wonder fully made. By the way some responsible guys like me still appreciate women with such gift. I call it a gift thou. I understand what you going through. Alot of irresponsible men would make stupid comments while you walk on the street. Which can be very embarrasing.
Seriously, very embarrassing. Sometimes you just wish to become invisible at that moment. Please, if there's any suggestions you may have, please do share. There might also be someone in my shoes. A lady up there already said she's currently in the same situation. So, there might also be others like that.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Totomechanic:

Local man need the location oh .. all you need issa dose of this cöck .. walai, the shaky shaky go comport. wink
How do you mean?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Collinsaik:
dat thing uve got Its a blezing in disguise.
Something that causes embarrassment for you?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Ay04z(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I can send it if you want.
oya na... Send to my email if u don't everyone to see it here grin aplusswift@gmail.com
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
BBBricks:
Wear pants and boxers. Then wear jeans on top of it
Sometimes, I wear two underwears, still, they do shake/move, but not as when I put on one underwearin that case it becomes worse. I just don't know what to do, honestly.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jijuo:
Girl, there's nothing wrong with that.
It's because you're not in the same situation that's why you're saying this.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u can't show us a pics of the Axe, then u are lying. U are a male disguising as a female.
I can show proof if you want. But, it's when you see me walk, then you can understand better what I'm talking about.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u can't show us a pics of the Axe, then u are lying. U are a male disguising as a female.
I can show proof if you want. But, it's when you see me walk, then you can understand better what I'm talking about. If you stay in Ondo state, let me know.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sparrk007:
Post the your ynash pic, I want to see something before I comment
What?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Truvelisback(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I can show proof if you want. But, it's when you see me walk, then you can understand better what I'm talking about.
Let's see the pics of the Axe. The size of the Axe would determine whether u are saying the truth or not. Don't go and show us IndecentStar pics ooo.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Truvelisback(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I can show proof if you want. But, it's when you see me walk, then you can understand better what I'm talking about. If you stay in Ondo state, let me know.
I don't stay there. It's not necessary.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Donaluta:
Why you deyy get problem with everything for your body... Last time naa breast.,.. Now yansh

https://www.nairaland.com/7169481/please-need-breasts
I don't know why it has to be so, honestly. I just don't know what to do.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ay04z:
oya na... Send to my email if u don't everyone to see it here grin aplusswift@gmail.com
It's when you see me walk, you'll understand better what I'm talking about.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please, I really need solutions to this. It's really disturbing me, honestly. I need more suggestions, please.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by ekitimanalways(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Good day all!
Please, I really need help with my ass. Whenever I walk, it shakes or should I say vibrate/moves. No matter what I wear underneath, it ends up shaking. Sometimes, I'll have to wear two tight underwears, still it shakes/moves, but not as much as when I put on one. I have tried to stop this, no way. Sometimes, I have to walk slowly so that it won't move, but for how long, before I'll just switch to normal walking pace.
Sometimes, I take bike to just a nearby place that won't take more than five minutes trek, so that I can avoid trekking, which results to my ass moving. I just don't know what to do, honestly. This is so embarrassing. It draws unnecessary attention to me, which I don't like at all. Some people, their eyes will just be fixated on them, or making some embarrassing comments behind you.

Please, I really need help. I want you all to help me. If there's anything I can do, eat, drink or wear so that this can stop, I'm ready to do them. Is there anyone that has been in this kind of situation before, how were you able to remedy it? Thanks

Wear shoes with higher heels so it forces you to step with your toe and absorb more of the shock with your foot instead of allowing it to transfer to ass momentum.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, it's not what you think at all. I can send proof if you want. But, you need to see me walk, in order to understand better what I'm talking about.
that means you've got a killer backside
you should be proud of it bae
what some of our female celebrities are spending millions on and you've got it for free and you're here complaining. C'mon be thankful for having that backside. since you feel it drawing unwanted attention to you I guess you should just stick to wearing gown not necessarily you wear trousers.
you're from the northern part right?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by BigCowH0rn: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Vickho:
how far khiaa I've not heard from her all these while?
Have you been in touch with her lately?

You are asking me? Na you run her off this website when i wasn't looking.
I have to thank you though. Never knew she loved me that much.
How I wish she was calm headed I would be engaged by now at least.

That ugly pix you were posting as me was enough to scare any women.

By the way, IluvMamaV is same person as Philipson02.
Na Vivan fvck boy... father of her 4th child.
He tried to use that pix to troll me when our fight started years back based on it's ugliness but i gave his ass serious kicking.
How the pix of a dark Yoruba looking guy can be reconciled to that of an Igbo guy whose tribe is light skinned i have no idea.

Na so so lie those ones dey lie.
They are so good people always believe them... even you. grin See as you carry another person pix for head for months and the idiot never told you.

When they were attacking other people with lies i found it funny but when they turned it on me it really pissed me off
Vivian herself pissed me off the most. All my liking for her suddenly turned to so much hate it was choking
I had to take a vacation sharply grin

All of them in that fart are accomplished lair and Vivian is not even the worst.
Go and check the one called Adaibeku...She's igbo... so beautiful and yellow. but so poisonous a snake
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by iamyemiakins(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, stop. This is a harsh thing to say to someone in this kind of situation, looking for solution.
DM me for solution, if you're serious.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
How do you mean?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by BinamRex: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Good day all!

How can we advise you appropriately when we don't know how it shakes.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by RichProminent(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Vicko is satanist, I know you.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Totomechanic:

You need better preeq to dey service that shaky shaky nyash...if you collect better quality preeq steady, the nyash go comport.
Thank me layrra. smiley
Please, that is not a nice thing to say to someone in this kind of situation.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Ass! by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Totomechanic:

You need better preeq to dey service that shaky shaky nyash...if you collect better quality preeq steady, the nyash go comport.
Thank me layrra. smiley
Please, that is not a nice thing to say to someone in this kind of situation. I'm being serious here, honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) / ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** / This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.